Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) (22169 Views)

Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) / Father Kills Two Sons With Poison Over Witchcraft In Bayelsa (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by arma: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwakibie3:
I hope this is not another case like that of Ese Rita Oruru. they should search the houses of the hausa people around there, that's if the abductor has not taken them to kano.
They can as well block all roads to Italy.
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by fellowman: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Josnac:
People Sef, what on earth would motivate a plumber to have 7 kids
Is it that he can comfortably see all through university and give them a better life or what??
Anyway, I pray the girls are found safe and returned to their home.

what on Earth would mandate a cobbler to have 15 children. must everyone go to university. All those that went how is their life better. what if he had only one child and the child was kidnapped. think properly abeg
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
fellowman:

guy don't mention me you're already on front page. just let the comments pour in

OK Lady Juno.
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Kendroid: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
9jakohai:

Or your church or house for that matter

Izdah wah u people do in ur churche and house??
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Kendroid: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
9jakohai:

Or your church or house for that matter

Izdah wah u people do in ur church and house??
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Magnifico2000: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
I think they went to fvck.. dont inderestimate girls of nowadays. They can do anything juts to cover up sweet fvck. Quote me at your own peril!
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kendroid:

Izdah wah u people do in ur church and house??

Well, you made a speculative comment about traditionalist Nigerians, so I thought I would join in the fun, so to speak.

Not all non Christian are into nefarious activities, and being a Christian does not make one a holy and pure monk
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Michael004: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
BornAgainMay:
are they not from that region that marries more than one wife at dsame time?

Their ppl should not worry, they're married to an Hausa man but its unofficial

meanwhile, my November budget is out
grin At the picture. Girls will look at you like this pic below and tag you stingy man

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Proffdada: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
May God protect them from skull miners.
Pray they reconnect with their family safely.
They only need to check the emir's compound undecided
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Kendroid: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
9jakohai:

Well, you made a speculative comment about traditionalist Nigerians, so I thought I would join in the fun, so to speak.

Not all non Christian are into nefarious activities, and being a Christian does not make one a holy and pure monk

Yuh said nothing but the truth...
sometimes, i do ask mysef "What will happen to all those people who lived a Righteous life, but were not Christians??" angry

Will they go to HELL?
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Excellent4love: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
They will be found in Jesus Name..........Amen!
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Excellent4love: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
They will be found in Jesus Name........ .Amen
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Excellent4love: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Excellent4love:
They will be found in Jesus Name........ .Amen
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Lukeboy: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
I pray there still I live God will protect them
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
TheMainMan:
they will be found safe and sound in Jesus name
amen
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Killurself: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwakibie3:
I hope this is not another case like that of Ese Rita Oruru. they should search the houses of the hausa people around there, that's if the abductor has not taken them to kano.
Ese Oruru like aboki prick, she is not force into the relationship, no case.
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by talk2percy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
One month?? God, I pray that haven't entered into the hands of the skull miners.
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by asksteve(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Imagine at age 12 and 14 they left the house without telling where they were going, hence they don't even know where to start searching for them.
Parents of this generation have failed in their single most important responsibility to their children.
Being a parent is not solely about putting food on their table.

I pray they are reunited safely with their parents in Jesus name.
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by tolguy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwakibie3:
check pastor's house he z givin dem somtin vry important
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by seniorgozman(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Very bad, check my signature if you want to be a millionaire before December

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out / Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested / Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.