Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Please What Should I Expect. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Should I Expect. (953 Views)

I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? / I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Expect. by ekems2017(f): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please my brothers and sisters, I need an urgent help from you. I just receive an invitation for a test coming up tomorrow. To be frank I have not been invited for a test for a very long time and I dont know what to read.
Pls can this forum help me out. I can't afford to miss this opportunity and I know I will get useful information here.

Thanking you all in advance.
Re: Please What Should I Expect. by sparko1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
ekems2017:
Please my brothers and sisters, I need an urgent help from you. I just receive an invitation for a test coming up tomorrow. To be frank I have not been invited for a test for a very long time and I dont know what to read.
Pls can this forum help me out. I can't afford to miss this opportunity and I know I will get useful information here.

Thanking you all in advance.
if you really need help you should at least state what test you are going for, just saying you have a test is not sufficient and besides how how can anyone help without details on what test you want to take.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Expect. by ekems2017(f): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
The message I received stated that I am invited for a test. It didn't state the type of test.

sparko1:

if you really need help you should at least state what test you are going for, just saying you have a test is not sufficient and besides how how can anyone help without details on what test you want to take.
Re: Please What Should I Expect. by sparko1(m): 5:03am On Nov 03, 2017
ekems2017:
The message I received stated that I am invited for a test. It didn't state the type of test.

How about the name of the company, and maybe address!
Re: Please What Should I Expect. by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2017
ekems2017:

You dont sound like you have all it takes to pass...

All we expect is

*I have a test with ....... I applied for ........ I read ....... *
Re: Please What Should I Expect. by ekems2017(f): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2017
I just submitted my CV in a government agency and was invited for a test. It was not stated the kind of test that will be administered neither did i specified any position when I submitted my CV. I studied Sociology.

Poshriel:

You dont sound like you have all it takes to pass...

All we expect is

*I have a test with ....... I applied for ........ I read ....... *
Re: Please What Should I Expect. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
ekems2017:
I just submitted my CV in a government agency and was invited for a test. It was not stated the kind of test that will be administered neither did i specified any position when I submitted my CV. I studied Sociology.

Now you are talking..

OK it's not going to be a tough one through.
Since its not a mass recruitment it will just be basic questions on ur field.

Abit of current affairs too.. Let me give you a brief test as I was given in my last interview..

Who is the head of the CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION..

If you dint get this one then you need a lot of catching up on current affairs

Best Regards.

But wait my dear ur CV can't just be submitted like that and you are called just like that in a federal agency ...

You get leg so don't be scared...

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Expect. by ekems2017(f): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
My sister when God is on top of your situation just expect the unimaginable. Even up till now am still in shock. Trust me no connection.
Thks for the info

Poshriel:

Now you are talking..

OK it's not going to be a tough one through.
Since its not a mass recruitment it will just be basic questions on ur field.

Abit of current affairs too.. Let me give you a brief test as I was given in my last interview..

Who is the head of the CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION..

If you dint get this one then you need a lot of catching up on current affairs

Best Regards.

But wait my dear ur CV can't just be submitted like that and you are called just like that in a federal agency ...

You get leg so don't be scared...
Re: Please What Should I Expect. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
ekems2017:
My sister when God is on top of your situation just expect the unimaginable. Even up till now am still in shock. Trust me no connection.
Thks for the info

If there is no connection then seat down and burn some candles ooh....

Master ur personal info well enough age school place of birth LGA mother's maiden name etc

Current affairs
Jamb questions on ur field
Dress well
Again current affairs on current happenings

Re: Please What Should I Expect. by ekems2017(f): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thks dear am so grateful. God bless you.

[quote author=Poshriel post=62036700][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

A Media Company Is Urgently Recruiting. / A Media Company Is Looking To Hire A Personal Assistant... / Is This Interview Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.