Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? (32403 Views)

I Want To Start Preparing For Interviews, What Questions Should I Expect? / I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / Online Evaluation Test With MSF/Doctors Without Borders - What Should I Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hi guys. I just got an admission into Stutern to learn UI/UX design. Who here has attended Stutern before? What should I expect after graduation?

Is the payment worth it? Are the teachings immersive? Please, share your experiences with me. Thank you.

CC; Karleb, Tensazangetsu20

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by doggedfighter(f): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Online or offline?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
Online or offline?

The lessons are online, but they have a physical location.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Karen2024:
cool

I don't need this here. Please, take the door. Thank you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by Karleb(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are on your way to becoming a financial free lady after graduation.

Don't joke with your classes. Good luck!

The payment totally worth it.

Infact, this is the exact plan I have for one of my younger brother.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by olamilarks(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Hi guys. I just got an admission into Stutern to learn UI/UX design. Who here has attended Stutern before? What should I expect after graduation?

Is the payment worth it? Are the teachings immersive? Please, share your experiences with me. Thank you.

CC; Karleb.
I think the income sharing option put some responsibility of linking you with jobs on them. It's good deal if you ask me, planning on signing up once I can afford it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Karleb:
You are on your way to becoming a financial free lady after graduation.

Don't joke with your classes. Good luck!

The payment totally worth it.

Infact, this is the exact plan I have for one of my younger brother.

Thank you. But, I would like to ask, after learning the course, does being or not being a graduate affect one's chance of getting jobs after the program?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2022
olamilarks:
I think the income sharing option put some responsibility of linking you with jobs on them. It's good deal if you ask me, planning on signing up once I can afford it

I didn't go with this option. I opted for paying in instalments. Besides, this option is only available FOR graduates.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by Karleb(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you. But, I would like to ask, after learning the course, does being or not being a graduate affect one's chance of getting jobs after the program?

Yes. Infact they link you to jobs. Your chances of getting hired increases when your prospective employer knows you were recommended by Stutern.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Karleb:

Yes. Infact they link you to jobs. Your chances of getting hired increases when your prospective employer knows you were recommended by Stutern.

Very impressive. Can't wait.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2022
Congratulations!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6429277/programming-investment-stutern

You could DM the OP of the thread, Go through the thread/posts of the op (you'll learn alot about the program). She was linked to a job after a few months.

She come on here once a while now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by olamilarks(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I didn't go with this option. I opted for paying in instalments. Besides, this option is only available FOR graduates.
Thanks for the update didn't know the income sharing option is exclusively for graduates. I wish you the very best in your self development!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2022
olamilarks:
Thanks for the update didn't know the income sharing option is exclusively for graduates. I wish you the very best in your self development!

Thank you. smiley
Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Congratulations!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6429277/programming-investment-stutern

You could DM the OP of the thread, Go through the thread/posts of the op (you'll learn alot about the program). She was linked to a job after a few months.

She come on here once a while now.

I did that a few weeks ago, however, I will still send her a DM. I hope she replies.

And thanks for the wishes.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by olamilarks(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you. smiley
Joining up in the cohort behind you!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2022
olamilarks:
Joining up in the cohort behind you!

What course are you putting in for?
Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I did that a few weeks ago, however, I will still send her a DM. Hope she replies.

And thanks for the wishes.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by BigDawsNet: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You need to be dedication and be determined..

Practice everyday and you will be proud of yourself

Congratulations

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2022
I have heard good things about stutern. Just take your classes serious and work hard on your path.

10 Likes

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You need to be dedication and be determined..

Practice everyday and you will be proud of yourself

Congratulations

Thank you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
I have heard good things about stutern. Just take your classes serious and work hard on your path.

Thank you.
Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by Techmac00: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you.

Big girl.
Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Techmac00:

Big girl.

Lol. How exactly?
Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by BeanmanX(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Learning UI/UX is good and a great decision,,,,,

Atleast u can do something meaningful now that will earn u some cool cash once you finish the course,,,instead of waiting for a rich guy to propose to u,,,,

23 Likes

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by Techmac00: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. How exactly?

Stutern is expensive nau!

They are highly regarded in this industry.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Techmac00:

Stutern is expensive nau!

They are highly regarded in this industry.

If you are determined and willing, you can pay.

I believe nothing is too much for someone who's willing. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by Techmac00: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you are determined and willing, you can pay.

I believe nothing is too much for someone who's willing. grin

True. Good luck smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Techmac00:

True. Good luck smiley

Gracias.
Re: I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? by lordizak(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
How much?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) / Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) / N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.