Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,934 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Wizkid To Feature In Beyonce's Forthcoming EP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Feature In Beyonce's Forthcoming EP (492 Views)

Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid To Feature In Beyonce's Forthcoming EP by Andyblaze: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
The internet has been hit with the news that International singer, Beyonce is set to feature
Wizkid on her forthcoming EP. It is being reported that the Queen of R&B has invited the Star Boy to collaborate on one of the constituent tracks of the EP, titled Yonce Riddim.

This development is a major international feat for Weezy, who seems to be highly sought-after in the global music circle.

See the track list of the EP below.

Cc lalasticlala seun

Re: Wizkid To Feature In Beyonce's Forthcoming EP by freakthingz(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Small london thas my lungu
yung boy gettin mulla and
My bentley coming sooner

blessed yung niggah
Re: Wizkid To Feature In Beyonce's Forthcoming EP by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Until e happen first.
Re: Wizkid To Feature In Beyonce's Forthcoming EP by 2dice01: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Haters will soon arrive

Loading 32% grin

(1) (Reply)

#secretquestions: I’ll Pick Rita Dominic Over Nadia Buari Anytime – Jim Iyke / Tiwa Savage Ft Wizkid - Malo (dance Challenge) / Dakore Akande To Donate Her Eyes To The Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.