Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC (12738 Views)

Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? / Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Diamonds1: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
That's right RayOB1 I agree with getting the night but be a problem but the sustainability there after might just be the problem. What you said was the same I was told. Soo....i wouldnt know
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by judee27: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2018
Please add me to the group 08064741182
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by dasmyguy: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Trust me, some people are on that whatsapp group to
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Ifekoya: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
please kindly add me to the group on 09026284849.Thanks
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by RayOB1: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2018
dasmyguy:
Trust me, some people are on that whatsapp group to locate and edge out their possible competitors by all means. People meant well but I'm certain that the former is the reason for the group. It's a strategy from the pit of hell.

Okay....

So I went to check out d group after reading ur post, just to confirm what u said...

Sir, u are speaking RUBBISH, ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Qasimak1: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2018
Kindly add me to that whatsapp group
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by okioya: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dear House,
I participated in the Interview held at Nicon Hotel Abuja for this Energy Group (Worldwide Fortune) job but no news from them yet. Please has anyone been call?
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by chimaria(f): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
okioya:
Dear House,
I participated in the Interview held at Nicon Hotel Abuja for this Energy Group (Worldwide Fortune) job but no news from them yet. Please has anyone been call?

Documentation is in progress Sir

1 Like

Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by okioya: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
...meaning some people have been called and now undergoing documentation right?
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by oxbloodpolish(f): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
okioya:
Dear House,

Offer letters have been sent dear.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by okioya: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Congratulations to all those that made it! I do hope and pray Jimoh Ibrahim will keep to those laudable offer he promised and meet up to the expectations of his new employees.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Qasimak1: 9:44pm On May 11, 2018
Has anybody hear from them after we are asked to send all the necessary documents
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by vacanci: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Qasimak1:
Has anybody hear from them after we are asked to send all the necessary documents

i understand training will commence in Abuja on July first week.

no more outside Nigeria. This will be the beginning of empty promises.

Ask of Global Fleet old workers, Air Nigeria, Nicon Airways, National Mirror, Newswatch.

If u currently have a job pls keep it. If u dont, take it and hope to earn one month salary after 3 months work while u are looking out for pasture green.

I pray for you all.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Jeddis: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2018
Training starts July 1. The whole thing looks like the guy is up to something but as for me; I won't resign because of an offer who doesn't recognize me but still addresses me as "Candidate". Looks like the whole thing is a trap.... It is good for those looking for job but if one is still working in a place where the income is steady, it is advisable to keep such job as nothing is attractive in that energy group offer where the whole benefit is "ALL INCLUSIVE" and no breakdown is given to ascertain taxable income...

Congrats to the successful candidates
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by vacanci: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jeddis:
Training starts July 1. The whole thing looks like the guy is up to something but as for me; I won't resign because of an offer who doesn't recognize me but still addresses me as "Candidate". Looks like the whole thing is a trap.... It is good for those looking for job but if one is still working in a place where the income is steady, it is advisable to keep such job as nothing is attractive in that energy group offer where the whole benefit is "ALL INCLUSIVE" and no breakdown is given to ascertain taxable income...

Congrats to the successful candidates

No pension contribution, no retirement benefit, no terminal benefit; only promise is to educational training after 2 years of work. I hope at least 2 people will get this training after 2 years.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by vacanci: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
No pension contribution, no retirement benefit, no terminal benefit; only promise is to educational training after 2 years of work. I hope at least 2 people will get this training after 2 years. Make your inquiries about promises by this group before jumping out of your present comfort. Ask of the last recruitment whose training was televised on AIT with promise of 250K salaries per month. You cant find any of those staff in the system any longer. None received the car promised. None received the total salaries promised. salary came down to 80K after all deductions including car deduction. car that was not seen. Do ur findings about those BDOs many of whom were first class graduate. They only have cases in court right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. / NPA Begins Secret Recruitment Against Presidential Directive / An International School In Abuja Now Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.