Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC (12737 Views)

Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? / Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by archivaa: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2018
11th. Do we have guys going from PH
We could go together. Thanks
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Jeddis: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Date is 10th for mine... NICON Abuja
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Guys energy group are still sending mail. Some got theirs today.
I received mine too yesterday... But is this recruitment real because am feeling somewhat unstable
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Jeddis: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Same here; many questions on my mind regarding this. WHY fix a saturday and sunday for the interview? The man who signed the letter, why did he not indicate his full name and he simply put his first name? Why will interview go till 10pm? This is scaring... They promise accommodation if interview time exceeds 4pm for some people, why not schedule for another date... Why was the letter not addressed to each candidate personally but simply put as "Dear Candidate"?
I think that if one knows somebody working in any of the subsidiaries, one needs to make inquiry regarding this recruitment. There seems to be something not looking right
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by maryrita(f): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
I think you ppl can just do yourselves a favor by not attending. The witches from some ppl"s village has a high influence on their destinies.
Several ppl including myself has explained endlessly. Let's assume u guy never got anyone to do the honors. Pls is NICON luxury which is a well known hotel of repute that easy for scammers to use for roughly 3 days? 2ndly, haven't you ever seen or heard of organisations who work on weekends? 3rdly, if it really is a scam, you want to tell me that since the advert by all job boards months ago, the GMD of the said company ENERGY GROUP will after months not have heard that his company and hotel is been used to scam ppl and issue a press statement denying the advert? Finally, u want ur name stated as what or who? So dear candidate isn't enuf cuz u don't know u are a candidate! Jeezzz. If some of u did your research b4 spewing, u will find that the company concluded it's summit for its directors. As a matter of fact wen u Google for the info, u will see shama''s full name. Stop disturbing ppl and Pls go and.do u homework. Just know that some of us are praying you don't come. The less the turn up, the less the competition.

2 Likes

Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Pls house who will be interviewed on the 8th... So that we plan our movement?
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by dasmyguy: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by archivaa: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Friends!!! Since some of us are having doubts.... I will like to suggest we open a group chat on whatsapp, that way we could communicate with each other before, during and after the process .
I like to believe it's much easier and faster, communicating on whatsapp than here.
Thanks.... It's just my suggestion though
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
I think I like that I dear
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Idea.... Guy drop the link here or drop ur line let's begi...to be on a safer side
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Or drop ur email let's send numbers to you and then create the group
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by archivaa: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
https:///8XPmhPUqFR90TlAeje6fij

OK!! Here is the group link.
Thanks
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by odigo4real: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
pls is there a whatsapp link? The one above is not going
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Bigkevna: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
The Whatsapp link above is serving no good. Can someone bring up another link. Thank you
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by preciousbaba: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Pls add me up hear for wattsap or could you drop your whatsapp line here and let me add all n form the group
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by odigo4real: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
archivaa:
https:///8XPmhPUqFR90TlAeje6fij

OK!! Here is the group link.
Thanks

This above link is still going

chat. WhatsApp. com/8XPmhPUqFR90TlAeje6fij
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Bigkevna: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2018
/8XPmhPUqFR90TlAeje6fij
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by Bigkevna: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2018
/8XPmhPUqFR90TlAeje6fij

Kindly use the above link. It is working, confirmed
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Bigkevna:
/8XPmhPUqFR90TlAeje6fij

add me 08035209543
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
odigo4real:

add me I have some info for us 08035209543
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
odigo4real:

Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Bigkevna:
/8XPmhPUqFR90TlAeje6fij
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
odigo4real:

Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
I have formed the group. whatsapp me on 08035209543
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by MORACHI3065: 2:11am On Mar 04, 2018
nigeriancritic1:
use this link https:///6Kianbat63EElFspQsF70T

Not necessary bro, why not join the previous group created and share the info you have.

copy and paste the link on your browser then remove the spaces after dots on the link.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2018
MORACHI3065:

Not necessary bro, why not join the previous group created and share the info you have.

copy and paste the link on your browser then remove the spaces after dots on the link.
not working
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2018
MORACHI3065:

add me on 08035209543. send the link there and I will move my people there
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by stellabimp: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gd'evening everyone, pls any update about this worldwide fortune interview. I'm somehow unsettled about it
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by oxbloodpolish(f): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2018
Guys for this week please share your experience. I am not resident in Abuja, I need to be sure this allowance is happening.

Who is on the original WhatsApp group? Please PM me I can't seem to be able to join the chat. Thanks.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by maryrita(f): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2018
Whoever governs the group should kindly add me 07033314896.
Re: Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC by RayOB1: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Personally sha, I'm a bit bothered about Jimoh Ibrahim as a person... and he seems to be the main promoter of the WorldWideFortune group.

His corporate governance record is very poor - too many news of him defrauding one bank or the other or diverting funds meant for Air Nigeria to Energy Bank of Ghana

Allegations of unexplained deductions from employees' salary, whimsical suspensions/dismissal among others

Winding up companies overnight and laying off all staff etc.

Almost all his companies are involved in one litigation or the other

He's politically exposed as a former/future gubernatorial aspirant in Ondo State, so he may put businesses at risk for political gain down the line

My mentor who works with an International Financial entity with strong due diligence network advised me to steer clear of anything "Jimoh Ibrahim"

Given that this is a mid-level/mgt role that may involve people quitting currently promising, well-paying jobs to take up their offer (if successful) I'm just bothered about the long-term prospects of working with/for such a man like him....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. / NPA Begins Secret Recruitment Against Presidential Directive / An International School In Abuja Now Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.