Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) (1476 Views)

Toyota Fj Cruiser 2008 Model / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el4uo6Z_cDU

This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser is the ultimate classic Land Cruiser for adventurers. It's built by The FJ Company which specializes in building classic Land Cruisers. 

It get the original 1976-1983 Toyota FJ43 chassis with new Toyota 1GR-FE engine and a Toyota 6-speed manual transmission.  This 4.0L V6 generates an estimated 240 hp. More power, comes more responsibility. That’s why it's been outfitted with a custom suspension system and 4-wheel disc brakes.

The seats are comfortable and heated. You'll find bolstered RECARO Sport seats in the front, and traditional jump seats in back. To get a taste of that brisk mountain air, roll back the canvas sunroof and windows. Or use the center console-mounted iPad mini to shut the rest of the world outside and listen to your favorite tunes via the Signature sound system.

List of features

- Custom soft top, removable sides
- 17" Toyota steel wheels
- BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain tyres
- FOX shocks
- Stainless steel exhaust
- 2017 Toyota 4Runner 4-wheel disc brakes
- LED headlights
- Custom side mirrors
- Custom Toyota front bumper
- LED fog lights by Baja Designs
- 48” Hi-Lift® jack
- Jerry-can
- Digital cluster
- Backup Camera
- Heated, rear jump seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Custom center console with iPad mini dock/adapter
- Signature sound system
- Custom Vintage Air A/C and heater
- Trailer hitch

https://autojosh.com/1981-toyota-fj-land-cruiser/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2017

Re: Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by spawnx: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
It is a nice looking safari truck but hell no!

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by kingreign(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hell yes I'd buy without batting an eyelid, its a Toyota workhorse. cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by Kufie(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Absolutely not! I love off-road driving but I won't throw that much money on this. I'd rather get me a 2018 Land Cruiser II with the V8 Turbodiesel. More comfortable, more refined.
Re: Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
If there is one thing i have learned about cars and Nigerians in particular. Then it is that they will never value a classic pure basic car. Which is the direct opposite of some other parts of the world.
ITS NATURAL AT FIRST TO THINK OF CARS AS "THE NEWER THE BETTER IT IS" but with time when you get into the classic cars and u begin to realize how a true classic is more worthy than A NEW AGED ALL ELECTRONIC AND COMPUTERISED CARS "sometimes"
For me personally, don't get hurt or kill yourself over my own decision. I love the good old cars with great colorful history in them and i have so many reasons. Haha cus of ur curiosity let me mention some.
They have a unique smell.
They are easy to work on
They keep you focused and give you real sense of driving a machine.
They will break down and its gonna make you learn something new.

If there is something i want someone to learn after reading this post is this. Cars arent like your electronics and appliances just like your iphone 6, you bought it last year, now there is iphone x, you should upgrade to the X. NOOOOO. Thats not how cars are. They are more than machines to get from a to b. Atleast for those who are car guys here i think they can relate and continue from here.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by kingreign(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kufie:
Absolutely not! I love off-road driving but I won't throw that much money on this. I'd rather get me a 2018 Land Cruiser II with the V8 Turbodiesel. More comfortable, more refined.

Less capable off-road

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by Kufie(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
kingreign:

Less capable off-road

What? Lol! I'm not talking about the Land Cruiser 200. It's the one in the picture below.

It's commonly called the 70 series Land Cruiser

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by kingreign(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kufie:

What? Lol! I'm not talking about the Land Cruiser 200. It's the one in the picture below.

It's commonly called the 70 series Land Cruiser

Oh lawd this is the almighty Aussie outback dirt kicker. The almighty Arabian sand dune destroyer.

All hail LC 70 series

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by Jagermeister(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
My best offer would be #2, 672 naira.

In words; two thousand six hundred and seventy-two naira only.

Nothing more, nothing less.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by lordm(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
I am looking for a place to learn how to do web design and development on a SaturdayS only. Please if you know such firm. Lemme know. Port Harcourt only
Re: Would You Buy This 1981 Toyota FJ Land Cruiser For N73million? (photos) by Kufie(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
kingreign:

Oh lawd this is the almighty Aussie outback dirt kicker. The almighty Arabian sand dune destroyer.

All hail LC 70 series

You know!!! Sadly here na only military & UNICEM dey see am buy

(1) (Reply)

Body Upgrade For Lexus Es 350 / Toyota Corolla / Honda Civic 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.