Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (23718 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by npowerng: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
ariyike25:
pls when will the list of N-teach come out

Hi there,
Please disregard any news or report that suggests that the 2017 List has been released. It is false information.
When it is released, you will be the first to know.
#NPowerNG
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Codims82(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
npowerng:

What is your NPVN profile showing ?
Where is your PPA ?
When did you do your physical verification ?
Profile is showing : payment invalid. After re submitting BVN slip.
My PA is Gosa health center
Physical verification was on Dec 16th 2016 at Abaji
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Naughtypenis1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
FortifiedCity:
That's how your master Buhari said he has technically defeated BH.

Government of inefficient technicalities
what is wrong with this APC government sef.. Please everything is not for jokes ooooo Dat stipend na my hope
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Codims82(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
npowerng:

What is your NPVN profile showing ?
Where is your PPA ?
When did you do your physical verification ?

Payment invalid
Gosa health center, Airport Road. Abuja
16th of December, 2016.
Last 3months, I was ask to submit BVN,I went to my bank Weda bank, they gladly printed it for me which I submitted as requested. My shock is that, people I started together with has all received their payment with ease till date. But to me, the story is different. And I ask, what is my offence? I have been written series of letters, all to no avail. Am glad for your urgent reply, it shows that they are still hope for my wages. Thanks, Goodness Chinyere Abaneke
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by peace4omar(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Npower Initiative You can start browsing with your device.Mtn network restored
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by nazablossom(f): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
love2017:

Is it possible to receive alert on Saturday.....
nope. Till Monday
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by npowerng: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Codims82:

Payment invalid
16th of December, 2016.
Last 3months, I was ask to submit BVN,I went to my bank Weda bank, they gladly printed it for me which I submitted as requested. My shock is that, people I started together with has all received their payment with ease till date. But to me, the story is different. And I ask, what is my offence? I have been written series of letters, all to no avail. Am glad for your urgent reply, it shows that they are still hope for my wages. Thanks, Goodness Chinyere Abaneke

Good day Ma'am
Backlogs are paid in batches.
You would receive a notification as soon as your issue has been resolved.
Thanks for your patience.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by npowerng: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Codims82:

Payment invalid
16th of December, 2016.

When your issue has been rectified, You would be contacted. Thank you for your patience.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by npowerng: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Codims82:

Profile is showing : payment invalid. After re submitting BVN slip.
My PA is Gosa health center
Physical verification was on Dec 16th 2016 at Abaji

When did you submit Your BVN slip?
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by gerabest: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
please wen is October stipend b paid?
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Bifsy: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rightchuks:
Gooday Npower,

I just noticed that my Samsung can no longer browse nor call. There is data 750 and credit #250 in the phone.
What's wrong and what can be done to rectify it ?
same with mine. my call card is even showing 0.00.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by ekoyo(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pls have any1 received october stipends?
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by oweniwe(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bifsy:
same with mine. my call card is even showing 0.00.

I'm making this post with mine... Samsung
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by NokiaN8(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
ekoyo:
Pls have any1 received october stipends?
No one oooo, nysc also
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by ariyike25(f): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
pls when is the N- teach list coming out.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by ekoyo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pls wat is happening to Oct stipend
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Samotobor1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
NAWa oo
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by sweetchi1011: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
npowerng:
Dear NPower Beneficiaries,

We apologize that you are yet to receive your October stipend. We have some technical issues but you will begin to receive your stipends from friday.

#NPowerNG

still trying to understand if you meant last week friday or this week friday. pls we need our stipend!
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by NokiaN8(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
sweetchi1011:

still trying to understand if you meant last week friday or this week friday. pls we need our stipend!
That's true... Hummm... Well never rely on a source of income.. Or marry..
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by DrTims(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Has anyone been paid for October This is terrible I must say

1 Like

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by funlord(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
kerygalerie:
Who has been paid?

What's app the number on my profile!
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by sweetchi1011: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2017
NokiaN8:

That's true... Hummm... Well never rely on a source of income.. Or marry..

true talk but i dont rely on npower alone, i do business and am married. i stay in obio/akpor lga of Rivers state and was posted to Andoni lga, tried severally to redeploy, no way . i spend N4000 to and fro, so, without the stipend, i wont go to work. cant stress my business for npower.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by ekoyo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
@npower pls when are we expecting our october stipends
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by famology(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
ekoyo:
@npower pls when are we expecting our october stipends
D program don end. lolz

1 Like

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Codims82(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
npowerng:

When did you submit Your BVN slip?
I first submitted my bvn on the 6th of September, and I received a mail afterwards that it has bn recieve, that I will be paid. Till now, no dime has been paid.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Codims82(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
npowerng:

When your issue has been rectified, You would be contacted. Thank you for your patience.
Backlogs you said, when others has been receiving their payment monthly. Whatever is worth doing, should be done fyn. The very motives of this NPower is to empower young graduate, while will one devote her time for 11 months without a payment. NPower should hasten and pay me my entitlement. 11 months patients is enough. Thanks
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by npowerng: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Codims82:

I first submitted my bvn on the 6th of September, and I received a mail afterwards that it has bn recieve, that I will be paid. Till now, no dime has been paid.

Backlogs are paid in batches,
Just be patience and keep calm it would be resolved shortly.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by ohuegbeair(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Shortly literally means soonest which means today. Please dont give us false hope oh. I just u die.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by npowerng: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Codims82:

Backlogs you said, when others has been receiving their payment monthly. Whatever is worth doing, should be done fyn. The very motives of this NPower is to empower young graduate, while will one devote her time for 11 months without a payment. NPower should hasten and pay me my entitlement. 11 months patients is enough. Thanks

What is your NPVN profile showing please.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Codims82(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
npowerng:

What is your NPVN profile showing please.

Payment invalid.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Codims82(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
npowerng:

Backlogs are paid in batches,
Just be patience and keep calm it would be resolved shortly.
I hv remain calm. But, the necessary concerned people attend to it with urgency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch / Mercy Corps Nigeria 2016 Job Vacancies (28 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.