Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

This Is For Joomla Expert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is For Joomla Expert (1901 Views)

I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. / Beginners Class For Joomla - Join Now! / Tutorial: Create Templates For Joomla, Drupal, Direct Css-based Templates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For Joomla Expert by cnnnigeria: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
Is it possible to design this site : "http://www.fiverr.com" with joomla or if you have any other suggestions, i don't mind

Thank you
Re: This Is For Joomla Expert by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
the site can be designed with joomla. however, to get it perfectly like that, you must be a proper joomla programmer, and know how to
develop modules and build custom joomla template.
However, i think it will be faster to build that kinda site with drupal
Re: This Is For Joomla Expert by cnnnigeria: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
Thank you *dhtml, i was also thinking that way but i just wanted the guru to advice me.

I am very grateful.
Re: This Is For Joomla Expert by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
u are welcome. now, where was it written that i am a guru? well, that is my best advice. However, if you chose to
use joomla or drupal, i can always give minor assistances, since i know both equally, however, the coding interface
of drupal is more user friendly and easier to manage.
Re: This Is For Joomla Expert by HopeDemocr: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2010
Why not use a fiverr clone script? It drastically reduces the time to market. There are a few good ones in the market place.
I'm a Presidential Aspirant of Hope Democratic Party.
We are the local and diaspora party of choice. Watch out for us. smiley
We are a completely technologically focused fledging group and our plans include making Nigeria a major IT hub in the world in order to create millions of jobs for our able bodied and gifted youths.
A local Fiverr.com will create thousands of new jobs in Nigeria. Go for it.
Re: This Is For Joomla Expert by jjjkkkooo: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
That site is easier for me to design in joomla. nothing fantastic in there.
Re: This Is For Joomla Expert by HopeDemocr: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2010
That site is easier for me to design in joomla. nothing fantastic in there.

You sound like a Joomla expert. I might be interested in your services.
Re: This Is For Joomla Expert by viewspro: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2010
The site can definitely be developed with Joomla, we are well poised to deliver it.
please visit http://www.viewspro.com/services/web/cms-portal-systems/joomla/ for details
Re: This Is For Joomla Expert by mcfranc(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2010
Go for the clone script, saves time than using joomla. Fiverr is custom built.
Re: This Is For Joomla Expert by cyberclassng(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Hi nairalanders, I need help can anyone drop the guide of how to customise my joomla bulk sms website.
I already built a Joomla Template and installed it on my hosted domain.
I want to buy a joomla bulk sms component and install it.
ANY HELP WILL BE HIghly appreciated.
Re: This Is For Joomla Expert by oprezy: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2014
www.kinwap.com

Check out this loaded Browsing codes forum @ www.kinwap.com
can i recreate it with Joomla?

www.kinwap.com

(1) (Reply)

All About Bulksms / Full Adsence Approval / Traffic, Backlinks, Templates Or Seo Problems Let Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.