Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,738 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

How To Start A Profitable Marketing Site That Makes You At Least $500 A Month. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start A Profitable Marketing Site That Makes You At Least $500 A Month. (382 Views)

One Single Habit That Makes Every Millionaire A Lot Of Money / How To Make At Least $500 Every Week With Affiliate Marketing! / Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Marketing Site That Makes You At Least $500 A Month. by fernandez001(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
[img][/img]

There are many sources of making money online. Some of these sources have already been taped while some are still untapped. One of these untapped channels of making money online is AFFILIATE MARKETING. Affiliate marketing is one of the largest sources of generating money online. This source has remained untapped by many entrepreneurs and people looking for ways to make money online. Reasons may be that, they failed to identify this source or they completely don’t understand how affiliate marketing works. Affiliate marketing has been proven to be more valuable than some CPA networks; the reason is that the returns from affiliate marketing especially from high paying affiliate programs can run into hundreds or thousands of dollars within a month irrespective of your location.

...................................................................................................................................................................
Now! What Is Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate marketing is a unique way you generate income by simply recommending or promoting another person’s or company’s product or service.

To put it in a more simple way, anytime you help another company generate sales from either their product or service, you get a percentage cut from such sales.

For example, your reward for helping a company make a sale from their product is $20, and you have succeeded in helping the company make 20 sales in a month. It simply means that you will be collecting $20×20 sales which are $400 as your reward in a month.

The most interesting thing about affiliate marketing is that it is completely legal as long as you remain within the terms and conditions of the affiliate program.
...............................................................................................................................
How Can I Grow My Income From $500 to $1000 monthly Through Affiliate Marketing?

In other to start earning from affiliate marketing, you need to lay the right foundation that will guarantee your earnings. In affiliate marketing, there are specific things that are to be done to get started and in a short time, you start earning money.

7 steps to take to start affiliate marketing that will be profitable and earn you money every month.

Step 1: Choose A Target Audience
Starting an online business requires many things; one of which is to know your target audience. You must be clear about who you want to target. The best ways to go about this is to list out as many niches as possible and try to access which of the niches best define the aim of your online business. Some of the possible niches include:

Weight loss ,Fitness & nutrition
MMO (Make Money Online)
Science and Tech
Fashion
Marketing
And lots more.

Step 2: Build A WordPress Blog

After identifying your target niche, the next step is for you to create a WordPress blog. In order for you to be able to run a lucrative and successful affiliate marketing campaign, it is advisable that you own a WordPress blog. This is because of the numerous benefits that come with it as compared to other free blogging sites like . Some of these benefits include: check my website for more on how to build a profitable blog..[url] http://everpassiveincome.com/starting-a-profitable-blog/[/url]

An opportunity to monetize your blog.
Availability of different kinds of plugins like the Yoast SEO that will help improve your SEO ranking.
You have full control of your blog as you can do anything with the blog with the help of different plugins that is made available comparing this to where you have limitations to your blog, the difference is visible.

Step 3: Choose A Professional And High-Quality Theme

Blogs with a professional and beautiful theme usually have a high converting rate. Picking a great WordPress theme should be the next action to take as it will improve your blog’s conversion rate.

For you to be able to make a lot of money from affiliate marketing, you have to make your website to look professional and good enough to motivate people to take action. For example, the site must be able to load fast in order to rank well on Google.

Here are two great sites you can purchase they are great and exceptional WordPress themes that are SEO optimized:

Template Monster.com
ThemeForest.net

Step 4: Start Writing Valuable Content

This is one of the most important and critical steps. Writing a content that adds value to your audience is more important than writing anything you feel is good to write about, your content should always be a solution to your reader’s problems.

For you to be able to increase the chances of your content gaining Google first page slot, you must ensure that your writings are up to at least 800 words and you have done a proper keyword research on the topic before you publish it.

Ensure that your content is free from error. For an error-free content, I’m recommending Grammarly tool. This tool will correct any kind of mistake from the content on time and it will help you publish professional content that will help your effort to yield a financial result.

Step 5: Locate A High-Paying Affiliate Programs Within Your Niche And Sign Up With Them

This is where you begin to make money. At this point, you have to make research on high-paying affiliate programs that are available within your niche and sign up for them. Some of these affiliate programs can help you generate up to $1,000 monthly. Here are some companies that have great affiliate marketing programs that you can sign up for.. You can also check my website for 10+ high paying affiliate marketing program you can join...... [url]http://everpassiveincome.com/high-paying-/
[/url]

Step 6: Start Driving Traffic

Generating an exceptional traffic strategy is very important and vital to the profitability of the blog. Without traffic, it will be very difficult for you to generate income from your affiliate link because you and the product you are promoting will remain unknown to people.

There are different ways of driving traffic to your blog. Some of the great ways include the following:

SEO
Social media
Email marketing
PPC (Pay Per Click)
CPI (Cost Per Impression)

How Can I Receive My Earnings?

Is always an exciting moment when you receive your payment from whatever work you did, However, It is understood that most countries are unable to receive their earning from some of the high-paying affiliate programs they signed up for, and this can be very sad and frustrating.

This situation has prompted me to add this little guide on how you can get your earnings from any online activities you are involved in.

There are two major ways you can use to receive your money. The first one is PayPal and the next one is Payoneer.

PayPal is one of the reliable ways you can receive your money but it is so unfortunate that some countries are not allowed to receive money from it. Countries mostly in Africa like Nigeria, Asia, and the Middle East are affected.

Since PayPal is not accepting all the countries, the only option available and is reliable is Payoneer.

check for more on how you can get your earnings.... http://everpassiveincome.com/affiliate-income/

feel free to ask questions and check my website for more information. http://everpassiveincome.com/

(1) (Reply)

List Of Varsities Eligible For The 2017 Jamb Ambassadorial Scholarship / Solar Technology Training / 'Work With Me' Profile Board!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.