Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Determines Repect In Marriage/ Relationships? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Determines Repect In Marriage/ Relationships? (797 Views)

Lock The Devil Out Of Your Marriage/relationships / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / What Is The Most Important Quality In Lasting Marriage/relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Determines Repect In Marriage/ Relationships? by walesalak(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hello peepz.

I Just want to sample ur opinion on the above subject matter. I was having a brief discussion with some friends of mine both male nd female on the fact we used to be tld back then that if a lady keeps herself pure (virginity) till marriage it determines the amount of respect d husband gives to her and her family.

Do these phenomenon still exist in this modern day? Especially with this 21st century mentality of doing things?

To the married and mayb dos courting pls we will like to read ur opinion on this.

I believe ur contribution will make d younger folks who arnt in it or who are about making certain decision of dia lives think about it's aftermath.

Thanks so much..
Re: What Determines Repect In Marriage/ Relationships? by greatnaija01: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
RESPECT is all about content not hymen...

RESPECT is a Character not MONEY, BEAUTY or such petty things.

IT IS EARNED.
it is relative

some Ladies will only respect guys who have good character and are godly

yet some other ladies will choose MONEY over character n God.... ask EVANS wife o

and still there are Ladies that will choose GREAT SPONTANEOUS SEX LIFE WITH CONSTANT CLIMAX OVER MONEY N CHARACTER N GOD

yet still there are weird Ladies who want all of the ABOVE BEFORE THEY CAN RESPECT U.

SO U SEE ITS RELATIVE.

walesalak:
Hello peepz.

I Just want to sample ur opinion on the above subject matter. I was having a brief discussion with some friends of mine both male nd female on the fact we used to be tld back then that if a lady keeps herself pure (virginity) till marriage it determines the amount of respect d husband gives to her and her family.

Do these phenomenon still exist in this modern day? Especially with this 21st century mentality of doing things?

To the married and mayb dos courting pls we will like to read ur opinion on this.

I believe ur contribution will make d younger folks who arnt in it or who are about making certain decision of dia lives think about it's aftermath.

Thanks so much..

2 Likes

Re: What Determines Repect In Marriage/ Relationships? by teresafaith: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
What else? If not money
Re: What Determines Repect In Marriage/ Relationships? by Femoje(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed fund offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: 08173857040
Re: What Determines Repect In Marriage/ Relationships? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Individuality of each partners.
Re: What Determines Repect In Marriage/ Relationships? by Alexgeneration(m): 4:39am On Nov 04, 2017
You earn respect. To do that, you have to tick the checklist of your partner

(1) (Reply)

Omg... Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant!!!!! / An Angry Woman Took To Facebook To Narrate Why She Divorced Her Husband / 300 Level ABU Student Commit Suicide(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.