Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (44133 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates 14th Anniversary Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by jamace(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Spylord48:
Touch not my anointed o.Seems Zambian government haven't heard of the word before?
These tithes pastors are anointing the world with corruption. Corruption has taken a MEGA dimension since pentecostalism germinated in the world. No benefits to the human race in terms of holiness, integrity, and love of ones neighbour instead they have turned the world into (a jungle) the end justifies the means, and Africa is worse hit.
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Vado(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
mofedamijo:

honestly i pity Nigerian youths,they dont read at all,they were asked to send another pastor not closing down the church,thats why we re where we are today,pple just fly in conclusion.....

It's crazy man. See them bickering over a phony sensational news. Nigerians are easy to fool walahi.

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by prince13: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2017
How has this called for insult on the man of God for God sakeYou better mind your comment and what you say:
iamJ:
a pastor that cant do miracle to cure his baldness

Na ur problem him wan cure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Odeku on the beats

#No Filter Attitude

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by arrestdarrester: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:

Baldness Is not genetic jare but due to a lot of factors

Alopecia may be due to a lot of factors and baldness being one of them is certainly genetic. Just Google
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Offpoint: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

Odeku on the beats

#No Filter Attitude
Bro baldness is the only condition on earth that is permanent.
it has no spiritual and scientific solutions.
#lol
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Newboss(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:

The fact that ur family male members have a strain of fungi and poor nutrition eating ur hair doesnt mean baldness is genetics , i have reversed the baldness of many men and women by simply changing their diet and killing fungi spores living in them ..
Go and argue with the professionals and researchers.
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by vertueptime: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Newboss:
All these boys without sense sef angry

Baldness is not a disease or sickness that needs to be cured. It's mostly genetic. Google is your friend, dummy! angry angry

Call it wat u want but its something what every man who has will want miracle or restoration, hence it is a sickness of the hair,
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by BABANGBALI: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2017
He has been bursted grin grin
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Newboss(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2017
vertueptime:

Call it wat u want but its something what every man who has will want miracle or restoration, hence it is a sickness of the hair,
What if he doesn't really give a fvck about it since it doesn't affect his normal life? Come on, not everyone is self conscious like that. That's the same reason some women do butt implant because they feel deficient though there's actually nothing wrong with them.

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by tee4naija(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2017
royalamour:
Why's the government interfering with church politics?

Because the church is part of a larger society and it is the duty of the government to ensure there is no threat to both internal and external security of the society as a whole. It is only in Nigeria that churches choose which law to obey.
Law on environmental pollution,law on transparency and accountability etc are obeyed by religious organisations all over the world except in Nigeria.
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by lurvy: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2017
I didn't want to post but I want to ask...
Is it a crime if a church splits??
Why should the Zambian government worry so much about the church splitting than the owners of the church who haven't complained of such
Deporting a Pastor because the government doesn't want a church to split? ?
Please bring up another reason! !
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by aribisala0(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:

Baldness Is not genetic jare but due to a lot of factors
One of which is genetic
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Zambian Government Gives Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Pastor 48 Hours Notice To Leave

The Government of Zambia has given a Nigerian pastor, Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele of Omega Fire Ministries in Lusaka 48 hours notice to leave the country. 

The country said it decided not to renew the employment permit of the cleric because his conduct has divided the Omega Fire Ministries into two parties.

OFM was founded by Apostle Johnson Suleman.

Chief Government Spokesperson Kampamba Mulenga made this announcement in Lusaka, the Zambia capital.

Ms Mulenga said it was feared that with the Pastor’s continued stay in the country, the acrimony in Omega Fire Ministries could result into the breakdown and law and order.

She said Pastor Obesele was given 48 hours to leave the country, in accordance with the Immigration and Deportation Act number 18 of 2010.

She added that contrary to speculations, the Government has not closed Omega Fire Ministries and was not against Nigerian Pastors.

She added, “Omega Fire Ministries Headquartered in Nigeria is free to send a senior pastor to come and help reconcile the membership in Lusaka. Members of the church should avoid speculation and remain calm as matters are being dealt with the Church authority.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/government-gives-apostle-johnson-sulemans-pastor-48-hours-notice-to-leave

Thieves.
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Myde4naija(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Newboss:
All these boys without sense sef angry

Baldness is not a disease or sickness that needs to be cured. It's mostly genetic. Google is your friend, dummy! angry angry
Wayne rooney go thru surgical operation to cure his own nah...............

No man love bald head oooo
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by johnel2real(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2017
ponziponzi:

So is sickle cell anaemia.
it is better to keep quiet and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Macmoni(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

Odeku on the beats

#No Filter Attitude
Are u naturally coursed or u mother swear for u
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Dindondin(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

Odeku on the beats

#No Filter Attitude
Receive brain!
is baldness a disability?
Just like being tall or short, life or dark skin?
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by iamJ(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Dindondin:
Receive brain!
is baldness a disability?
Just like being tall or short, life or dark skin?
Macmoni:

Are u naturally coursed or u mother swear for u
Offpoint:

Bro baldness is the only condition on earth that is permanent.
it has no spiritual and scientific solutions.
#lol
prince13:
How has this called for insult on the man of God for God sakeYou better mind your comment and what you say:
dayowunmi:

Elijah was Bald. What has hair got to do with anointing?
Hideandseek:
when u get old n bald go and search for miracle to heal u. Mumu dey smell
Leonbonapart:
you are a terrible fool

Your mouth and your epileptic fingers will cut you off

Baldness is a genetic deformity

Google is ur friend, if u cant afford the sub to check

Let me knw
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Offpoint: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

Let me knw
English***
baldness is when hair chop 4 your head finishgringrin

if you're not satisfied with my own definition... I dey house come beat me
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by iamJ(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Offpoint:

English***

baldness is when hair chop 4 your head finishgringrin

if you're not satisfied with my own definition... I dey house come beat me
wetin concern me with u, poverty is doing it already lipsrsealed
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Dindondin(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

Let me knw
and must you use the pastors baldness to taunt him to perform miracles?
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Offpoint: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
wetin concern me with u, poverty is doing it already lipsrsealed
define poverty in pidgin
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by iamJ(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Offpoint:

define poverty in pidgin
grab a mirror and look at urself
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by iamJ(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dindondin:
and must you use the pastors baldness to taunt him to perform miracles?
if i see man of God i will know, not this bukeke pastor
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Owiii(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

Odeku on the beats

#No Filter Attitude
Look at your level of ignorance. I weep for you....

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by iamJ(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Owiii:

Look at your level of ignorance. I weep for you....
shup up and get lost
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Offpoint: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
grab a mirror and look at urself
Don't have a mirror, mind lending me 1 please!
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Dindondin(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
if i see man of God i will know, not this bukeke pastor
Whats his crime?
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Macmoni(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

Let me knw
Y didn't Moses make himself stop stammering
Re: Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries by Coolgent(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chai Zambians don with his party escapade!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / How Do They Use Bible & Key To Catch A Thief. How Effective & D Consequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.