Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Fraudster Of FOREX, Binary Options, And Cryptocurrencies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Of FOREX, Binary Options, And Cryptocurrencies (853 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name / Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudster Of FOREX, Binary Options, And Cryptocurrencies by Countermars: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
I am here to expose a fraudster who keeps going to radio stations to do presentations on-air that will facilitate him carry out his devious acts.
He goes by the name Abisoye from Y-tech consult. He claims to teach people how to make money online through forex trading, selling the billion coin(TBC), One group family which he calls OGF. I was misled to venture into this because he did this on air and I felt it should be legitimate.

My Story: I attended the seminar which he scheduled on-air at Emerald hotels in Rumuola (Port Harcourt) on Tuesday 2nd May 2017. I registered with the sum of 20,000naira. then i later paid for a purported OGF package with autopilot of 50,000naira and 17,000naira. A total of 87,000naira. This he promised was sure earnings for me before the end of May. Till this day, no earning, he keeps giving flimsy excuses.

I heard his presentation again on the radio last week. Please i would like the public to be aware about this, not to fall prey and for security agencies to help put such nefarious acts to check.

Attached is a photo of Abisoye from Ytech consult and screenshots of the transactions I made with him.

(1) (Reply)

2 Boys Killed At Uwelu-Benin / Mum Of Two Dies After Teenager Rapes Her With A Car Jack, Ripping Her Womb Out / EFCC Stormed A Lagos Night Club To Arrests 12 Suspected Yahoo Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.