Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. (931 Views)

Get A Professional And A Unique Website Here With Free 1000 Backlink / Professional And Affordable Website Design & Development Services / Mod Come And Clean This Place, Its Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by SAINSA: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
I want a website for a small club . THERE IS A DOMAIN NAME AND HOSTING ALREADY . The budget is 25KNaira . The features of the website are :
(1) The Anthem of the club will be playing on the background of the website in all the pages of the club website
(2) the first page that will open when any one type the website url will be the introduction page of the website ,giving a summary of what the club is all about -in that introduction page there will be three displaying link to click (a) Member login ( b) membership registration form (c)membership fee payment submission. under member login , all registered members will click on the link and input they membership pin and username , once it is correct , the full page of the website will open. pages like (a)About US, (b) headquarter of club address and leaders , --under it the zones headquarters and leaders, branches of the club by states and city will be display along with name of the leaders , (c) activities of the club, (d) members daily birthday /celebrations of members, (e) Project and on going projects of the club. ONLY members that login with pin and username can see the above details . while
under membership registration link on the introduction page ,it will be well displayed that membership fee is non refundable if not successful after screening /verification. so once any intending members click the membership registration page to register the registration page for membership registration page will open and the aspirants (intending member ) can now fill inn his details along with his id card and full picture , full names, address , state, town /city and country. all state/ region and city in all countries will be listed moment the person click on his country all the state or region and city will appear , this is to enable the person select and put correct information.
after successfully submitting his membership application ,he will get an email notification from the founder of the club telling him how to go and make payment for his membership fee and advise him also what to do after payment. after membership fee is paid the intending member will come back to the website to input details of his payment by clicking the link of “membership fee payment submission “ . payment submission page details that will display to the intending member to fill will be : (a) name of depositor, (b) amount paid, (c) date of payment, (d) narration / teller number,(e) Branch payment was made . after the details is now submitted, an email notification will go to intending member telling him to wait for club invitation for fellowship , verification and instructions on induction into the club if he is successful after verification and interview. another email notification will also go to two other persons , (a) the leader of the club in the city he filled (b) the founder and over all leader of the club
.the two leaders will both have a link to click inviting the intending member to the address of the club in the city and days of fellowship .

space will be open for partners and sponsors of the clubs for they logo and name to be display .this will also show in the intro page.
any interested persons should send mail to sainsaglobalresources@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by yomalex(m): 2:01am On Nov 03, 2017
All these for N25k? Do you have domain name and hosting already?
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by adeptniyi(m): 2:22am On Nov 03, 2017
I can help you for 100k, that budget is too poor with all the specifications you gave
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by semasir: 5:04am On Nov 03, 2017
Realistically for me, the bill won't cover your project by my own estimation else, I can help you out. Thanks
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by SAINSA: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Interested persons already have started sending inn interest on the 25k budget, any one not interested should not comment . if interested send mail to my inbox and comment here too if you do wish. this job will be given out to the lucky person tomorrow or Sunday latest .
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by websiteguru30: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2017
contact me or WhatsApp me on 08022804449 for the project. All these features for 30k... bro fear God oo. u cant get that price for 30k... dont let people collect your with your greed attitude. if you can pay 100k, WhatsApp me.
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by yomalex(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2017
If people are already sending you messages then why increase to 30k undecided
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by SAINSA: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
GO and check i have reduce the the amount to formal. more than 50 mails now showing interest.
yomalex:
If people are already sending you messages then why increase to 30k undecided
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by SAINSA: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Do not worry . i have 50 mails now who are interested .
websiteguru30:
contact me or WhatsApp me on 08022804449 for the project. All these features for 30k... bro fear God oo. u cant get that price for 30k... dont let people collect your with your greed attitude. if you can pay 100k, WhatsApp me.
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by SAINSA: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
PLEASE THIS END THIS JOB OFFER. I HAVE MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE SHOWED INTEREST ALREADY. SO THE JOB WILL BE OFFER TO ONE AMONG THEM .THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by yomalex(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
SAINSA:
GO and check i have reduce the the amount to formal. more than 50 mails now showing interest.
congrats
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by SAINSA: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thank You Yomalex.
yomalex:
congrats

1 Like

Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by fghanni(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by zcnox: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
SAINSA:
PLEASE THIS END THIS JOB OFFER. I HAVE MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE SHOWED INTEREST ALREADY. SO THE JOB WILL BE OFFER TO ONE AMONG THEM .THANK YOU ALL.
Oga don't let fake programmers scam you. This job is more than that amount. If you give it to any of them just make sure you keep another cash to pay real programmer. My advice for you cheesy
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by SAINSA: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thank You for your advise Zcnox. i will appreciate my bro. BUT the person handling it is on it already and fast on work.
zcnox:

Oga don't let fake programmers scam you. This job is more than that amount. If you give it to any of them just make sure you keep another cash to pay real programmer. My advice for you cheesy
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by SAINSA: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thank You for your advise Zcnox. i will appreciate my bro. BUT the person handling it is on it already and fast on work.
SAINSA:
Re: Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. by wwwmaster: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin cheesy wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP!! Issues With Upload Limit / The Internet's Cheapest Domains Are Sold Here!!! ($1.89 For .XYZ, .DOWNLOAD,) / The Walking Dead: Our World unlimited gold hack download Android iOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.