Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

PLEASE HELP!! Issues With Upload Limit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / PLEASE HELP!! Issues With Upload Limit (926 Views)

How Can I Pay For Google Ads Above The $100 Limit? / Amazon SES AWS Accounts For Sale - 50k Sending Limit Approved / ***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP!! Issues With Upload Limit by Gabbyswit(f): 2:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Please who can help me with this increase of upload limit. I have tried doing it from my Php in c panel. The limit is still 1MB. Please any advice on how to increase this.
Re: PLEASE HELP!! Issues With Upload Limit by Donald3d(m): 3:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Gabbyswit:
Please who can help me with this increase of upload limit. I have tried doing it from my Php in c panel. The limit is still 1MB. Please any advice on how to increase this.
how much would u pay for my service ?
Re: PLEASE HELP!! Issues With Upload Limit by mrvictor: 4:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Try this:

1. Create a file with your notepad and save it as PHP.ini
2. Copy code below and paste in the new PHP.ini file you have just created and save it.

memory_limit = 128M
upload_max_filesize = 64M
post_max_size = 64M

3. Upload the PHP.ini file to public_html folder of your website.

You can increase the value of from 64M/128M/etc to higher values depending of upload/memory demand of your website.

I hope that should solve the problem.
Re: PLEASE HELP!! Issues With Upload Limit by kenniefawole(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Gabbyswit:
send me ur host cpanel ,I would be willing to help ,if try touching any code without the full knowledge ,you might end up screwing your blog ,msg 08066297076

(1) (Reply)

Answer This Question 50 Thousand To Your Account / HTML5.NG Launches Online Community For Web Developers / I Need A News Autoblog Website With Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.