Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Just Failed My Reverse Parking In US Does Anyone Know A Technique Ab - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Just Failed My Reverse Parking In US Does Anyone Know A Technique Ab (1109 Views)

This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras / Vilnius Mayor Crushes Benz With An 8Wheel Armoured Vehicle For Parking Illegally / These Are Toyota Camry Facts You May Not Know – A Peek Into The Unknown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Failed My Reverse Parking In US Does Anyone Know A Technique Ab by engoldzee(f): 2:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Abeg i need to drive this winter.
Re: I Just Failed My Reverse Parking In US Does Anyone Know A Technique Ab by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Just reverse or reverse parallel parking ?

Reverse parallel parking you based on the car you would take to test you need to an imagination mark that you use to start turning

Eg you reverse parallel to car parked and when your's rear door handle is now straight with bumper of the parrarel parked car you then start turning your steering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3UbEi4YDFA
Re: I Just Failed My Reverse Parking In US Does Anyone Know A Technique Ab by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Make use of the video resources on YouTube then practice more before rescheduling to take the drive test again.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Is Best Automobile Industrial State In Nigeria / Honda Accord Losing Power / The Heigh Of Kazeemization...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.