Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Experience With The Recent Use Of Tramadol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With The Recent Use Of Tramadol (476 Views)

Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol / Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Recent Use Of Tramadol by Settingz321(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Not quite long I develop an interest in tramal, though am against those that use it for s3x thingz. The important of tramal to my life can not be over empathize.... When I take like 600g I find myself getting happy through out the whole day, not getting hungry like usual, and sleeping with ease..... I wonder why some set of people make this drug look like an hard drug to use....... I really love this drug in my life. Is better than resorting to drinking when life is difficult at times.
But am curious, can someone tell me the main uses of tramadol, what is it suppose to be used for, pain kill or headache?
Share ur own experiences if u r a user....
Re: My Experience With The Recent Use Of Tramadol by MrBigiman: 6:53am On Nov 03, 2017
shocked

People like you belong to a zoo. You have no moral justification to be wandering around.
Re: My Experience With The Recent Use Of Tramadol by Settingz321(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2017
MrBigiman:
shocked

People like you belong to a zoo. You have no moral justification to be wandering around.
Oya justify ur foolish claim
Re: My Experience With The Recent Use Of Tramadol by MrBigiman: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Settingz321:

Oya justify ur foolish claim

The maximum daily dose of tramadol shouldn't even get to near 400mg, and a neophyte like you is gulping 600mg. Your time is coming. I repeat NDLEA should tie you up and keep you in a Zoo. Rubbish, unlearned, untrainable, lazy and immature kid!

(1) (Reply)

Ketogenic Diet Explained - How To Lose Weight With A Keto Diet / How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight, Naturally And Fast / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Cure Quick Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.