Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic (3670 Views)

What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by cupidkef(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Its clearly clear that the education system in Nigeria is poor,bad and gradually dying..

I was surfing the internet (Facebook precisely)this early morning and I came across a post which took me about 10minutes to decode what the poster who was rejoicing over a promotion as The PRINCIPAL CORP(Whatever that means) in the school he is teaching wrote.

Here is what he wrote:

" U AR TOO MUCH GUYZ
I WAS CHOOSING HAS THE NEW PRINCIPAL CORP OF OWAN SEC SCH."

I was so shocked to my bonemarrow and these question are running through my mind now;

0).How did this guy graduate from higher institution?

1).How on earth did this guy pass his teaching job interview?

2).Who interviewed him?

3).What's the fate of the students he is teaching?

4).Since he is the principal corp,it Means he is the best amongst the rest,Shey?

Please folks, What's your take on this?

: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by kabayomi(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by Settingz321(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2017
This is terrible

1 Like

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by ndat(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2017
do prefer solution
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by cupidkef(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Settingz321:
This is terrible

Its just making me sick.
Which way Nigeria�

1 Like

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2017
With that, you should know that he is too much indeed.
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by haywire07(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2017
He Said he has "HNDE"

1 Like

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by Biggcake: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Atleast he graduated from Osun State glorified secondary school..

2 Likes

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by cupidkef(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Lol shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by cupidkef(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Biggcake:
Atleast he graduated from Osun State University..

Osun state college of technology
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by nurex01(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2017
Biggcake:
Atleast he graduated from Osun State glorified secondary school..

It's all right
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by psucc(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2017
haywire07:
He Said he has "HNDE"
Thank God he did not study HND. But even the school he attended is itself devastated in all ramifications.

When workers are owed upwards of 7months salaries and you expect their products to be of quality? No! Quality comes with a cost.

2 Likes

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by cupidkef(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2017
psucc:
Thank God he did not study HND. But even the school he attended is itself devastated in all ramifications.

When workers are owed upwards of 7months salaries and you expect their products to be of quality? No! Quality comes with a cost.

Chai......so are we going to blame the govt for this?

1 Like

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by SporaD8: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
ndat:
do prefer solution
I don't think I will be wrong to say you are the guy in question!

3 Likes

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by cupidkef(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2017
SporaD8:

Lol.......I av been trying to decode this one too angry grin grin
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2017
SporaD8:

Lmao!!!
IMO, the person who should get the knocks is the person who interviewed and approved him for that position
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by barbiecue(f): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2017
I pity d students o cry
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by oz4real83(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2017
I don't intend to be tribalistic but the truth must be told. The south west and northern region are just trash when it comes to quality education. Gone are those days when the education quality was high in south west. They have quantity but low quality. I stayed and taught in ogun state. Most of my friends who taught in other south western states also agreed with my observation. I sometimes even wonder if everybody is writing the same waec or gce! Most ss3 students and olabisi onabanjo undergraduates I had contact with during my time in ogun state CAN'T speak or write in simple english.

4 Likes

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by cupidkef(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
oz4real83:
I don't intend to be tribalistic but the truth must be told. The south west and northern region are just trash when it comes to quality education. Gone are those days when the education quality was high in south west. They have quantity but low quality. I stayed and taught in ogun state. Most of my friends who taught in other south western states also agreed with my observation. I sometimes even wonder if everybody is writing the same waec or gce! Most ss3 students and olabisi onabanjo undergraduates I had contact with during my time in ogun state CAN'T speak or write in simple english.

I think you are just Right......
The southwesterners are just living on past glory.
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by free2ryhme: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2017
cupidkef:
Its clearly clear that the education system in Nigeria is poor,bad and gradually dying..

I was surfing the internet (Facebook precisely)this early morning and I came across a post which took me about 10minutes to decode what the poster who was rejoicing over a promotion as The PRINCIPAL CORP(Whatever that means) in the school he is teaching wrote.

Here is what he wrote:

" U AR TOO MUCH GUYZ
I WAS CHOOSING HAS THE NEW PRINCIPAL CORP OF OWAN SEC SCH."

I was so shocked to my bonemarrow and these question are running through my mind now;

0).How did this guy graduate from higher institution?

1).How on earth did this guy pass his teaching job interview?

2).Who interviewed him?

3).What's the fate of the students he is teaching?

4).Since he is the principal corp,it Means he is the best amongst the rest,Shey?

Please folks, What's your take on this?

: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs

why u dey hide the facebook ID or you dont want us to confirm if it is true or not
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by ndat(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
SporaD8:

You aren't far from the truth..... God bless you.
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by Michelle55: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2017
grin cheesy the man na our brother from the west.. he's representing well
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by cupidkef(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

why u dey hide the facebook ID or you dont want us to confirm if it is true or not

Its gonna be bad of me to kill him that way...
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by free2ryhme: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2017
cupidkef:

then we no need the post
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by OmoDavido(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2017
I am very sure the person in question is from south east. I once organized a tutorial for some ss3 students in Enugu and majority of the students could not spell "Director" correctly. One of them even wrote 'Dilector' . It is just pathetic!

1 Like

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by UncleSnr(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Minding my business!

Anyway, to read mind-boggling articles and facts, visit http://blog.projectshamba.com

1 Like

Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by Learnstuffs: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Outrageous abuse of English language
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by Forceup(f): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
cry
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by sureteeboy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
cupidkef:

He already killed himself when he posted that online. At least, you didn't privately steal the post from his phone.
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by Oyimzy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nigerian Educational system needs a miracle sad
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
SporaD8:

LMAOOOOOO cheesy grin Someone cannot make mistake again?.
Re: See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic by Olibboy: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
correct d expression. @OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST READ!! 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People (do You Have Any Of The Signs? / Federal Polytechnic, Ayede, Ogbomoso, Oyo State / Federal Poly Nekede 2016/2017 HND Morning Screening Results Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.