Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Awke The Potentials In You. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Awke The Potentials In You. (359 Views)

ASUU Strike Made Me Discover The Potentials In Carpentry / 10 Ways To Personally Develop Your Potentials / How To Invest Your Potentials | Achieve Your Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awke The Potentials In You. by gmail42: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2017
THIS GROUP IS CREATED TO PUT EVERY MEMBER TO ACTION, TO DISCOVER THE POTENTIALS WHICH YOU' VE GOT FROM CREATION AND TO MAXIMISE THE POTENTIALS.
Every individual has potentials within him/ her, because most people are ignorant of it, they have ended up with this ideology "I have no potential, I can do not, I can't make impact, I can't change the situation and this what life have for me. Well, if you are in this situation worry no more, because " Awke the potentials in You" is the right place that will answer all your questions and to put you in action.
Join our group on WHATSAPP 09024261230.
Abide by the rules and regulations.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On The Internet Using Blog – Part I / Chandler Electrician / The #HR Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.