Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Omeelin Shocks The World With His Electrifying Performance Of "Bongolo (believe) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omeelin Shocks The World With His Electrifying Performance Of "Bongolo (believe) (39571 Views)

Portable Zazu Climbs Stage Poles & Speakers In Electrifying Performance (videos) / Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures / Kim Kardashian Shocks The World With Her Curves In A See-through Dress, See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omeelin Shocks The World With His Electrifying Performance Of "Bongolo (believe) by IamDaniella: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Multi talented entertainer Omeelin who is dance guru, singer and fashion designer shocked the world with his Electrifying Performance "Bongolo (Believe)". You need to watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaTuyT8NyEo
Re: Omeelin Shocks The World With His Electrifying Performance Of "Bongolo (believe) by prynsex(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
and if i dont watch it?
Re: Omeelin Shocks The World With His Electrifying Performance Of "Bongolo (believe) by IamDaniella: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
prynsex:
and if i dont watch it?
U will enjoy it.
Re: Omeelin Shocks The World With His Electrifying Performance Of "Bongolo (believe) by uzohrome(m): 5:40am On Nov 06, 2017
I can't stop watching, talented guy. How can I get his contact
Re: Omeelin Shocks The World With His Electrifying Performance Of "Bongolo (believe) by IamDaniella: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
uzohrome:
I can't stop watching, talented guy. How can I get his contact
Your very correct, he is a great talent.

Incase you need to play catch-up with omeelin, you can contact the manager 08030528194 or you can follow the brand through these social media platforms.

Twitter: @omeelin
Facebook: Omeen omeelin Anunobi
Instagram: Omeenomeelin.

(1) (Reply)

Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phoneā€¯ / Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Dillish Mathews Wears Racy See-Through Dress (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.