Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Segun Bello: How Wheelchair Basketball Star Survived 'Killer' Injection - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Segun Bello: How Wheelchair Basketball Star Survived 'Killer' Injection (18596 Views)

Abeokuta To Host 3x3 Wheelchair Basketball Championship In June / Obafemi Martins Donates ₦200,000, Wheelchair To Traffic Warden In Lagos / Basketball Star Banned After Drug Test Reveals He's 'pregnant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Bello: How Wheelchair Basketball Star Survived 'Killer' Injection by Josephjnr(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hmmm! I'm happy for him for being successful today despite his ability. There is truly an ability in disability. He said in his statement that an injection was given he became paralyzed and later developed polio. In my small knowledge of medicine (not a professor),1.no single intramuscular injection will paralyze a man completely and even cause wastage of the legs. 2. Polio can cause paralysis and wastage of the legs. Hope the family members are not blaming the doctor for their own failure to take the child for immunization? Make una no quote me o,I dey admission for hospital o.

1 Like

Re: Segun Bello: How Wheelchair Basketball Star Survived 'Killer' Injection by texazzpete(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nigerians sha

The boy was sick. A doctor gave him an injection. His sickness continued and he was finally diagnosed with Polio.

yet it is the doctor who gave him the injection he now blames. And see Nairalanders joining mouth to diss medical doctors.

1 Like

Re: Segun Bello: How Wheelchair Basketball Star Survived 'Killer' Injection by DonaTee(f): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
3plet:
Polio @ 3years,ur parents ought to have had you immunized!

and he's stupidly shifting blame to d doctor

1 Like

Re: Segun Bello: How Wheelchair Basketball Star Survived 'Killer' Injection by DonaTee(f): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thukzee01:
Quack doctors everywhere

what about the quack parents that failed to immunize their kids?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC / All African Games 2019: Flying Eagles Face Hosts In Race For Gold Medal / 1998 Super Eagles Vs Ex-enyimba Players This Weekend In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.