Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In (718 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed / How Can One Successfully Grow A Facebook Page Without Facebook Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by iamleumas: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2017
I want to sell this facebook page

Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by BiafranBushBoy: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamleumas:
I want to sell this facebook page

what is the url
Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by iamleumas: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by iamleumas: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
The page is super active

Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by iamleumas: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
And this

Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by iamleumas: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
hrw much?
Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by iamleumas: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
uzoclinton:
hrw much?

#20k
Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by iamleumas: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Available
Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 04, 2017
iamleumas:
Available
where do you stay
Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by iamleumas: 1:03am On Nov 04, 2017
uzoclinton:
where do you stay

Ibadan
Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 04, 2017
iamleumas:

Ibadan
Sorry.. i only do biz with those staying around my vicinity... Owerri, Aba, Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by iamleumas: 1:37am On Nov 04, 2017
uzoclinton:
Sorry.. i only do biz with those staying around my vicinity... Owerri, Aba, Port Harcourt.

Alright then
Re: Are You In Need Of A Facebook Page? Come In by henryobinna(m): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2017
iamleumas:
And this
how do you get a total post reach greater than your number of fans?

I have a page with more fans than this(slightly actually) and the reach is never greater than the fans. truth js it can never.

It'll only, it and only if you're running an ads or did run an ads in the past few days.

For me this isn'ta good buy unless I just want numbers cos a week or so after ads is when you'll know your actual reach.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Website Targeted Audience To Nigeria / Get 98% Off On Namecheap Coupons / Please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.