Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. (492 Views)

Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) / Can You Help My Junior Sister Answer Her Home Work? (see Photo) / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. by Quadre: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'm visiting my elder sister and i noticed that she makes it compulsory for my niece and nephews to always do their home work immediately after returning from school. The routine is:

Back from school-- Take ur bath-- Do ur home work-- Now u can eat.

I want to advice her to allow them to eat, rest and do their home work in the evening but i just want to be sure my suggestion would be good for them or if her method is okay.
Re: When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. by Merryglad(f): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
The best time for home work is 5-6pm(my opinion) by then they would have had enough rest and played a little.

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. by Quadre: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Merryglad:
The best time for home work is 5-6pm(my opinion) by then they would have had enough rest and played a little.

Thanks for ur suggestion
Re: When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. by PenlsCaP: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
does she clean azz before poo.? WTF
Re: When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. by Merryglad(f): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Quadre:

Thanks for ur suggestion
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. by Quadre: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
PenlsCaP:
does she clean azz before poo.? WTF

so na me and this type gada dey d same planet?
Re: When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. by sinaj(f): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Op I prefer your own method. Homework b4 I eat? Hehe the neigbours will hear that mummy dnt wnt to give me food.

But different strokes for different kids tho, maybe the food motivates ur niece to do their homework nd ur sister decided to use it as an insentive. Your sister knows her kids better than you do wink

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. by Quadre: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
Op I prefer your own method. Homework b4 I eat? Hehe the neigbours will hear that mummy dnt wnt to give me food.

But different strokes for different kids tho, maybe the food motivates ur niece to do their homework nd ur sister decided to use it as an insentive. Your sister knows her kids better than you do wink

Thank you. Truth is, the kids dont even mind at all. seems like dey even like her method more or maybe its cos they are used to it already. i just tot, if they do their home work in the evening after all their plays, whatever they were taught in the day woudnt escape their minds.
Re: When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. by sinaj(f): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Quadre:

Thank you. Truth is, the kids dont even mind at all. seems like dey even like her method more or maybe its cos they are used to it already. i just tot, if they do their home work in the evening after all their plays, whatever they were taught in the day woudnt escape their minds.
wat if they get exhausted after d plays nd just want to sleep wink You know u cant force a sleeping child to eat let alone do their homework.
Re: When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work. by Quadre: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
wat if they get exhausted after d plays nd just want to sleep wink You know u cant force a sleeping child to eat let alone do their homework.

lol... yes you are right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Schools In The North Is Selling PG Form Now. So Urgent, Plus / Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Confused / Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.