Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (193338 Views)

Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 / Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2017
tolextony:

lolz.. are u still serving?
the number is in dz form A235365127
ooppppsss....thanks jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by ProEnergy: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2017
tolextony:

Follow dz procedure if ure using mobile..

Apply wt chrome browser..
On the landing page, enter ur email address...
don't click on verify, jus use the enter button on ur phone keypad..
check the verification code in ur mail...
copy paste it in the verification code page n use DAT same enter button on keypad..
fill ur details correctly n submit. Datsall...
I am using google chrome and a laptop but I repeatedly get "server error in '/' application" after submitting
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by nena2014: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2017
tolextony:
After filling the form, if uve noticed very well, there was a faint pop notification confirming that uve successful applied n the page returned to no vacancy page.. so no problems guys.. no acknowledgement mail was sent.. once uve applied, jus move on wt other tinx n wait for invite.. Success!!!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Hkana: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2017
tolextony:
After filling the form, if uve noticed very well, there was a faint pop notification confirming that uve successful applied n the page returned to no vacancy page .. so no problems guys.. no acknowledgement mail was sent.. once uve applied, jus move on wt other tinx n wait for invite.. Success!!!

Cc: Etienz, samuelkingz and ojelabi30
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Enkay12:
Bvn is there na
Did you use bvn and it worked??
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Niyinficient(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2017
samuelkingz:

having d same issue..after submittung it simply shows..welcome Mr Bleep...and the language continues..does that mean it has been sent?

Same thing when i was doing for someone...hit the back buttion and refresh the...application successful will show by the top right corner in green and it will fade out again
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Niyinficient(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2017
samuelkingz:

having d same issue..after submittung it simply shows..welcome Mr Bleep...and the language continues..does that mean it has been sent?

Same thing when i was doing for someone...hit the back button and refresh the...application successful will show by the top right corner in green and it will fade out again
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by pweedyuz(f): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dachaste(f): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Youcharia:

Did you use bvn and it worked??

Sure, that's Wot I used, cos I don't have the other means of ID.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by pweedyuz(f): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2017
Niyinficient:

Same thing when i was doing for someone...hit the back buttion and refresh the...application successful will show by the top right corner in green and it will fade out again
How did you tackle the captcha thingy

I can across two at the same time
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dachaste(f): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2017
pweedyuz:
Please i came across two Captcha

Please I've been going forth and back with this captcha of a thing

U gotta write both of dem, write the first minding the caps, I give a space and input the second and Dats it.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by pweedyuz(f): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2017
dachaste:

Sure, that's Wot I used, cos I don't have the other means of ID.
Where you giving two captchas??
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by pweedyuz(f): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2017
dachaste:

U gotta write both of dem, write the first minding the caps, I give a space and input the second and Dats it.
Thank you
But I've been doing that since
Just doesn't want to enter

This is what i get
"object reference not set in an instance of an object"
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dachaste(f): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Niyinficient:

Same thing when i was doing for someone...hit the back button and refresh the...application successful will show by the top right corner in green and it will fade out again

As for me I used my fone though, I clicked on submit, wen I didn't see any response I did for the second time, and I saw that two responses within a split second, first was successful application, second was an error message telling me I can't apply for same position twice, and immediately it's vanished and returned to the 'no vacancy' page. U gotta be really vigilant to see the message. And if ur using a system, it will be harder unless u watch out for it.
So I don't think it's a big deal,fact dat it takes u to the 'no vacancy' page should mean ur application was successful
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dachaste(f): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2017
pweedyuz:

Thank you

Be mildful of the caps, some letters are capital while some are small. And the captcha is kindda faint, u might want to ask some one to help u verify too.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by studio317: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Vizzim:

Just click on the link i posted early. Firstly verify your email address then u register.
After registration a vacancy link will pop-up. All u have to do is apply.
Thank you for the link, I applied just now & i didn't get any message maybe successfully submitted. did you get any
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dachaste(f): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2017
pweedyuz:

Where you giving two captchas??

I sure was, after writing the first, give a space, write the second and submit. Dont forget to mind the caps
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dachaste(f): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2017
pweedyuz:

Thank you

This is what i get
"object reference not set in an instance of an object"

Better still, refresh it, and once ur given another captcha, screen shot it and post it here so we can check it for u,
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Vizzim: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2017
studio317:

Thank you for the link, I applied just now & i didn't get any message maybe successfully submitted. did you get any

Once you have the pop up at the top right corner that tells you application submitted or successful, your good.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Spylord48: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2017
dachaste:

Better still, refresh it, and once ur given another captcha, screen shot it and post it here so we can check it for u,

how did U write the date of birth please
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Daddybright1986(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2017
So na only bsc go school abi??what of people with HND, d don't eat food abi??e no go better for bubu

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by pweedyuz(f): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2017
dachaste:

Okay, this is it

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Dari1891: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Chrome is working
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Vizzim: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2017
pweedyuz:

Okay, this is it

Write it like this. SOURT NARI
don't know if it correct though.

Use cap where there's Caps and small letters applys.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dachaste(f): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2017
pweedyuz:

Okay, this is it
Sorry just seeing this

SOUTR NARI
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dachaste(f): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
@ pweedyuz, how did it go?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by malikisunday(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2017
I am trying to fill the first form after verification but can't proceed. error message: object reference not set to instance of the object. pls help
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by pweedyuz(f): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2017
dachaste:
@ pweedyuz, how did it go?
The same thing embarassed embarassed
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dachaste(f): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2017
pweedyuz:

Awwww. This is my number whatsapp number. CoPy it dowN. I I will edit the post in 2 minutes. Dont quote Pls
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dachaste(f): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2017
pweedyuz:

Hope u got the number
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by pweedyuz(f): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2017
dachaste:

Hope u got the number
No, i didn't
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by damzy88: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
ProEnergy:
I am facing thesame problem. please have you gone past it finally?
Yes, log out and retry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.