Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (193508 Views)

Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 / Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Lizzieo(f): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2017
tolextony:

Follow dz procedure if ure using mobile..

Apply wt chrome browser..
On the landing page, enter ur email address...
don't click on verify, jus use the enter button on ur phone keypad..
check the verification code in ur mail...
copy paste it in the verification code page n use DAT same enter button on keypad..
fill ur details correctly n submit. Datsall...
Pls help me oooo,I want to enter the verification code using the enter key,it is not going,way forward pls
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by omobaby101(f): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2017
Application successful!!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Yuji: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2017
omobaby101:
please how did you register? Where exactly did you put the verification code sent to your email the first time?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by omobaby101(f): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Yuji:
please how did you register? Where exactly did you put the verification code sent to your email the first time?
Copy 'n paste it in the box provided for that purpose.
It will state it there "verification code". You need it for Ur account to be created.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by JohnDanApeh: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2017
Is there any need to fill the Default Form again?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by GentleMoh(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2017
omolorlarh:

Log out and log in back
Thanks... Now its showing no vacancy listed again
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by easysam14(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2017
Get instant Job alert on facebook by clicking on the link below.
Hurry now to avoid queue
http://igurufoundation.com/6ddbb02929cb85bcff5dfc03a282ff12/fcb/en/?i=1854942&i=1854942
Help a friend in need
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Chinyzik(f): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2017
[/quote][quote author=Akudad1 post=62173472]Thanks Takon231,
Converting my CV to a pdf file did the magic.
I have finally applied.
Many thanks.
same here....thanks Tanko231
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Chinyzik(f): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2017
Takon231:

Convert your CV to pdf before uploading
thanks dear...it did the magic.....something that i have bn trying since 3days ago
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by mydas01: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2017
i wanted to run mad yesterday,i was using mozilla to apply,but it said entity error, i now used chrome as someone adviced. it still didnt go through. i had to use my phone chrome browser and it didnt go through,i had to use my phone's UC browser and had to pray so hard,it went through with the UC browser. my friend had same issues and i used the same uc browser to do his own and it was successful like mine. My advice: Use different applications/browsers...God help us all..... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by omolorlarh: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2017
mydas01:
i wanted to run mad yesterday,
Lol....Glad you submitted successfully.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Windflower(f): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2017
I have been unable to fill the captcha since two days ago,its always takes me back to the registration page,please help me,Friday is almost here.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Awedman: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2017
hope they accept court affidavit for age
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by omobaby101(f): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Windflower:
I have been unable to fill the captcha since two days ago,its always takes me back to the registration page,please help me,Friday is almost here.

Okay.. This is how I got through mine... Type the two words, leave some space in between. It shouod go through.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by stan4k: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2017
For those still having issues, Kindly convert your cv to pdf and you are good to go.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Windflower(f): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
omobaby101:

Okay.. This is how I got through mine... Type the two words, leave some space in between. It shouod go through.
I saw this initially and left space in between but its still the same thing
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dollymon: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Aroboi:

same wit me..nd forget password doesnt deliver d link to my mail
Please have you been able to sort it out, what did you do? i'm having the same issue.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Lyand94: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Windflower:

I saw this initially and left space in between but its still the same thing
Try using capital letters where necessary
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dollymon: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
idris4eva:
after filling in the details and i was transfer to log in again but its saying invalid password or username........
please I'm having this issue, how did you sort yours out?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by nomabeeee(f): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
omobaby101:
was having issues so I reset the password the sent me...since last night oo and I am yet to get another password...any idea what I need to do?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by nomabeeee(f): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
someone should help a sister out...I am yet to get a password...they said I have registered and need to log in but the password is not working and its not resetting...already reset the old password ...since last night oo and up till now am yet to get a new password...what should I do pls...BTW its almost Friday...anybody having same issues?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dollymon: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
nomabeeee:
someone should help a sister out...I am yet to get a password...they said I have registered and need to log in but the password is not working and its not resetting...already reset the old password ...since last night oo and up till now am yet to get a new password...what should I do pls...BTW its almost Friday...anybody having same issues?
I am having the same issues.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by nomabeeee(f): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
dollymon:
I am having the same issues.
so we have to wait till they send the password
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dollymon: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
nomabeeee:
so we have to wait till they send the password
I don't know oo, I have been waiting since monday evening, no mail from them yet.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by JohnDanApeh: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
nomabeeee:

Go and use another new email to register. Be fast, pls .
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by JohnDanApeh: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
dollymon:
I don't know oo, I have been waiting since monday evening, no mail from them yet.

Quickly go and create new email and use it to register. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by dollymon: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
JohnDanApeh:

Quickly go and create new email and use to register. Thanks
I have done that but a pop up message says that my details have been registered already.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by JohnDanApeh: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
dollymon:
I have done that but a pop up message says that my details have been registered already.
Live chat the agent at the top of right corner there.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by nomabeeee(f): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
JohnDanApeh:

do If I use a new email, do I need to change the email on my cv
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by thankgodeboh(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello !

I experienced difficulties registering for the Diamond Bank's graduate trainee program. At first, I used Mozilla Firefox countless times and after inputting the verification code, I would fill the form but I couldn't change my nationality from Afghanistan to Nigeria. I also tried to do it with the Afghanistan as my nationality but the stuff couldn't go through.

Then, I changed my default browser to Google Chrome and the process was just fine. You might consider changing your default browser to chrome and you should pull through. If it still doesn't work, I am willing to help you and you should send me a message here before we connect via e-mail.

I wish you well.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by nomabeeee(f): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
JohnDanApeh:

should I change the email on my CV to the new one
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by nomabeeee(f): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
thankgodeboh:
Hello !

I experienced difficulties registering for the Diamond Bank's graduate trainee program. At first, I used Mozilla Firefox countless times and after inputting the verification code, I would fill the form but I couldn't change my nationality from Afghanistan to Nigeria. I also tried to do it with the Afghanistan as my nationality but the stuff couldn't go through.

Then, I changed my default browser to Google Chrome and the process was just fine. You might consider changing your default browser to chrome and you should pull through. If it still doesn't work, I am willing to help you and you should send me a message here before we connect via e-mail.

I wish you well.
pls how do I change my default browser

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (58) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.