Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (193398 Views)

Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 / Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by martinsfm(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lorbar:
Admin of fidelity bank group. Seems you just like being an admin undecided
lmaoooo

hes been casted...

its work experience too.. hahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lorbar:
Admin of fidelity bank group. Seems you just like being an admin undecided
lol... My dear... We just dey observe. Test wey be tomorrow... I wonder whatever happened to dropping relevant info here..
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Uchgreen: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
There's no info being dropped here and its not cool
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by nena2014: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Uchgreen:
There's no info being dropped here and its not cool
Shebi them don creat whatsapp group. Parents wey no chop remain for their children go answer question from God.
Mtchewwww. Smh lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by doublezero7(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by doublezero7(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Numeric reasoning (Maths and Quantitative) - 20 questions

Verbal Reasoning/English - 20 questions

Critical Reasoning - 10 questions

Result to be out immediately or between 24 to 48 hours

2 marks per question

Nothing is cast on stone... We won't know for certain until after the test tomorrow!

NB: no one is forcing anyone to join any whatsapp group! We should all understand we have the freedom to make our own decisions...nothing personal! there is no point throwing shades! all the best to the folks writing tomorrow! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Lorbar(f): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
doublezero7:

bla bla bla

if you don't have anything sensible to say, keep the trashy trap shut!

bye b
Why are you so pained Biko add it to your work experience tongue
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by doublezero7(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lorbar:
Why are you so pained Biko add it to your work experience tongue

pained?hahahahahagrin

okay...bye! smiley
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Lorbar(f): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
doublezero7:

pained?hahahahahagrin

okay...bye! smiley
Oh Daniel smiley
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by manneger2: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ukez15:
hello pls how does one get to the owerri center from port harcourt.

i have never been to owerri before
Nawa o,u neva been to owerri, don't worry u no go loss, roaches fit knack u one statue for coming sef.

From Rumukoro enter owerri bus and they will stop u at control, from there u ask around and locate ur center

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Uchgreen: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
you seem stressed
nena2014:

Shebi them don creat whatsapp group. Parents wey no chop remain for their children go answer question from God.
Mtchewwww. Smh lipsrsealed
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by miles666(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pls can someone send me Gmat questions and ans? emelebenmiles@gmail.com
Tnx
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by bacca25: 5:49am On Dec 18, 2017
miles666:
Pls can someone send me Gmat questions and ans? emelebenmiles@gmail.com
Tnx
By this tym.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by GentleMoh(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2017
Aroboi:
They jst sent dis to me..

Compliments of the season!

Thank you for your application and interest in our Graduate Trainee Programme.

I got this same response!!
All applications are being reviewed and shortlisted candidates that meet our recruitment criteria will be invited to take our Ability Test before the end of Quarter 2, 2018.

Regards,

HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2017
Who is at Abuja venue?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2017
I don't think I will be able to make it to owerri....hope they will allow me do by 12pm...don't think my bus will make it there by 11am again
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Dallash5: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please has anyone concluded the ability test? kindly update us.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by doublezero7(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
From a friend at the Abuja centre

registration and verification

2 round aptitude test

Test was not difficult but tricky...you miss a question and you might miss all

20 quantitative questions...20 verbal questions (just as anticipated)

The second round is 84 questions and not timed,...so you'll be very tired! I guess the intention is to knock yourself out!

More details later!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by GentleMoh(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
doublezero7:

2 round aptitude test

The second round is 84 questions and not timed,...so you'll be very tired! I guess the intention is to knock yourself out!

More details later!

Thanks!!! Fingers crossed for more.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Dallash5: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
doublezero7:

2 round aptitude test

More details later!

Thanks for the update.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by doublezero7(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Okay...here is an update

The 1st section/round...70 questions...70 minutes duration
Quantitative and verbal reasoning...20 questions each
The rest of the 30 questions were current affairs and lots of economics questions

2nd section/round...84 questions...no time duration
Comprehension, critical reasoning, truth/false questions, etc

Candidate spent roughly 4 hours (minus the delay).

That should be all for now! Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Impactpato(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
doublezero7:
Okay...here is an update

The rest of the 30 questions were current affairs and lots of economics questions

Please were the links of the both sections of the exam sent to your mail or just the 2nd section's link was sent.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by doublezero7(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Impactpato:

Please were the links of the both sections of the exam sent to your mail or just the 2nd section's link was sent.

According to my friend, the link for the 2nd sextion was sent to applicants.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Ukez15(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
i just started a thread on twitter recounting my diamondbank experience at owerri today..

human capital partners and their incompetency has to be shown to the world

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Impactpato(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
doublezero7:

According to my friend, the link for the 2nd sextion was sent to applicants.

The owerri centre wrote only the second section.
Too bad
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by timojerry: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
doublezero7:
Okay...here is an update

The second round also contained some series and distance questions. Prepare for that as well.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Impactpato(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Ukez15:
i just started a thread on twitter recounting my diamondbank [sup][/sup]experience at owerri today..

human capital partners and their incompetency has to be shown to the world
Owerri Candidates, let's lend a voice to this on their twitter handle, some guys are already doing a great job.
No exam held at Owerri Centre. If we don't speak only Lagos and Abj peeps might be shortlisted.let's be wise
Re: Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2017
Impactpato:

Owerri Candidates, let's lend a voice to this on their twitter handle, some guys are already doing a great job.
No exam held at Owerri Centre. If we don't speak only Lagos and Abj peeps might be shortlisted.let's be wise
I came back home heart broken....dirty swintec center, in competent and local staffs, I don't get what happened at swintec, I had to wait till 3:30...when I saw nothing was happening, I had to go to bank to withdraw money to travel back home.it was a tough and rugged experience. I just wasted money to travel to from Benin to owerri.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (58) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.