Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

'my Bro- Tonto Dike & Daddy Freeze Pictured Together As She Storms Cool FM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Bro- Tonto Dike & Daddy Freeze Pictured Together As She Storms Cool FM (883 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Bro- Tonto Dike & Daddy Freeze Pictured Together As She Storms Cool FM by GibsonB(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Many People May not want to even hear his Name due to his Tithe and offering Preaching, But Tonto Dike is not one of those, As she sees him as a brother, even tho they go through internet bash on daily basis, They cool like that, The mother of one was at Cool FM yesterday for an interview, and had some fun time with the OAP, she shared the photos on her page and called him her ''Egbon.. see below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/my-bro-tonto-dike-supports-daddy-freeze.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'my Bro- Tonto Dike & Daddy Freeze Pictured Together As She Storms Cool FM by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Tonto and Freeze, Expect seun and his bro lalasticlala to move this
Re: 'my Bro- Tonto Dike & Daddy Freeze Pictured Together As She Storms Cool FM by Elnino4ladies: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
I stand with daddy freeze

1 Like

Re: 'my Bro- Tonto Dike & Daddy Freeze Pictured Together As She Storms Cool FM by dadabashua1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
ok
Re: 'my Bro- Tonto Dike & Daddy Freeze Pictured Together As She Storms Cool FM by Tamarapetty(f): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
weird glass

somehow resembles bobrisky sad
Re: 'my Bro- Tonto Dike & Daddy Freeze Pictured Together As She Storms Cool FM by itspzpics(m): 5:21am On Nov 04, 2017
ur bro Or ur isok

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Las Vegas Transportation Was A Ferrari T / Toolz Calls Out Seyi Shay For Going Out In A Transparent Outfit / Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.