Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Jamb CAPS Portal Now Working Perfectly, See How To Use - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb CAPS Portal Now Working Perfectly, See How To Use (1146 Views)

How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. / JAMB CAPS Admission Status Update: All What You Need To Know On Jamb Caps Portal / 4 Reasons Why You Are Not Admitted On Jamb Caps Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb CAPS Portal Now Working Perfectly, See How To Use by youngstarlit(m): 12:18am On Nov 04, 2017
After the Central Admission Processing System, CAPS was introduced by Jamb, candidates have been finding it difficult to use it. However, the good news is that Jamb CAPS portal is now working perfectly. In fact, some people have used it for one or more admission processes today.

So, if you are not aware, I am telling you now. Using Jamb CAPS portal the wrong way can however lead to loss of admission. So, I will advise you to use it the right way.

In this article, I will be guiding you on how to use Jamb CAPS portal to check admission status and accept it. Candidates have also been asking for the meaning of some terms such as "Accepted", "Recommended", "Approved", "-" and others. I will discuss the full meaning of these terms also.

In case you don't know, you will have to accept your admission offer on CAPS portal before you can proceed to print your Jamb admission letter.

Continue reading below
www.hilearners.com/jamb-caps-portal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Ademu Idama's WIDOW, The Untold Story. / Top 10 Quotes Of Stephen Hawking As He Dies At 76 / ADMISSION: Masters Program At The American University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.