Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. (2825 Views)

JAMB CAPS Admission Status Update: All What You Need To Know On Jamb Caps Portal / 4 Reasons Why You Are Not Admitted On Jamb Caps Portal / If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 3:13am On Jan 16, 2018
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), happens to be the means of checking if you have been offered admission (for both Direct Entry and UTME Candidates).
If you use a PC, it is easy to check your Admission Status; checking with a mobile device seems difficult for some.
Here is a step by step guide on how to check your JAMB Admission Status on CAPS using your mobile device.

1. Login to the JAMB E-FACILITY PORTAL ( www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login ) using your phone browser (preferably Chrome, Opera, Uc or Firefox).

2. Click the "Mobile Menu Icon" on the top right of the page/device. (I.e the 4 horizontal lines you see just above the avatar)

3. Once the drop down menu appears, click on "CAPS".

4. Once you see " Welcome", then know you are currently at the CAPS Home page.

*N/B: If you were using a PC to access CAPS, you will discover that it has its own Menu on the left that has "Admission Status" for you to click and check your status. But since you are using a mobile device, you won't be able to see the menu in most cases. A solution to this is found in the next step.*

5. Paste or type this link on your mobile browser to display your Admission Status.

http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateadmission.aspx

*N/B: Ensure that you get to step 4 before accessing the the link above; to avoid been redirected back to the login page. *

6. Your Admission Status will now be displayed and you can either Accept/Reject the Admission if you were offered admission.

Thanks and I hope this helps you save the cost of going to the cyber cafe.
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 4:25am On Jan 16, 2018
Do comment if you had any challenge . Or lets know how this info helped. thanks
cc lalasticala, mynd44, dominique
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by Joy102: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Please can you help me check my admission status on jamb CAPS?
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Joy102:
Please can you help me check my admission status on jamb CAPS?
SEND ME A PM OR CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY CONTACT DETAILS.
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by Chidexter(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
I was on d merit list for my school, I've paid acceptance fee and I'm about to pay school fees, I checked jamb caps and all I'm getting is no admission yet
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by Chidexter(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
clems93:

SEND ME A PM OR CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY CONTACT DETAILS.

Await ur reply
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chidexter:

Await ur reply
SORRY I DIDN'T GET YOUR MESSAGE. DO TEXT OR CALL ME INSTEAD. CHECK SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chidexter:
I was on d merit list for my school, I've paid acceptance fee and I'm about to pay school fees, I checked jamb caps and all I'm getting is no admission yet
jamb caps doesn't give "no admission yet" as response;rather "not admitted". it is likely you checked using the "admission status" on the main jamb efacility portal. ensure you follow the steps above. however, I can help you check to confirm.
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by amulet: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
this is helpful when using opera mini browser ....kudos op
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
amulet:
this is helpful when using opera mini browser ....kudos op
THANKS. I AM HAPPY IT WAS HELPFUL.
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Comment if you were able to check your Admission Status using the steps above.
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2018
For those who have checked their Admission Status via JAMB Caps, did you notice any Change in the School Or Course of Choice?
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by kayqold: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2018
jamb has offer me admission but d skul I choose says no admission given yet....
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2018
kayqold:
jamb has offer me admission but d skul I choose says no admission given yet....

DID YOU CHECK VIA JAMB CAPS?
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by kayqold: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2018
yes,I checked tru jamb caps
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by iamphenomenal(m): 1:09am On Jan 25, 2018
Mine displays "not admitted" but the school (OAU) has not yet released any list. Is there still any hope of gaining admission? Especially when the school releases her list?
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamphenomenal:
Mine displays "not admitted" but the school (OAU) has not yet released any list. Is there still any hope of gaining admission? Especially when the school releases her list?
Since the school is yet to release a list, there is still hope that when the list is released, it will then reflect on JAMB Caps.
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by Friedyokes: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
clems93:
For those who have checked their Admission Status via JAMB Caps, did you notice any Change in the School Or Course of Choice?
why did the course change
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by tmdotts(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please someone should help me out,i accepted my admission already through jamb caps a week ago, but my admission status is saying "sorry no admission given yet " .I am unable to print my admission letter, I contacted jamb support but they kept telling me they ll update it, theyre yet to. Anyone with similar problems? Please what did you do?
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by Adasun(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Op tanks so much for this,i received an email frm jamb saying my printing of admission letter is pending with one kind code like dat.tho i have nt yet be admitted.unijos do u knw wat dat mean?
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Friedyokes:
why did the course change

THE ONLY REASON I CAN THINK OF IS THAT ONE DIDN'T MEET THE CUT OFF MARK FOR THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Adasun:
Op tanks so much for this,i received an email frm jamb saying my printing of admission letter is pending with one kind code like dat.tho i have nt yet be admitted.unijos do u knw wat dat mean?
You can only print your admission letter if you got admitted and you accepted the admission via JAMB CAPS.
However, if you log into your JAMB profile and click on "PRINT ADMISSION LETTER", JAMB will send you a mail saying the printing is pending as you are yet to make payment. I am sure the "code"you said is the mail, is actually the RRR Number for Remitta payment.

N/B: Ensure you have been admitted via JAMB Caps, and you accepted the admission before you request for printing of admission letter.
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
clems93:

The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), happens to be the means of checking if you have been offered admission (for both Direct Entry and UTME Candidates).
Here is a step by step guide on how to check your JAMB Admission Status on CAPS using your mobile device.

1. Login to the JAMB E-FACILITY PORTAL ( www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login ) using your phone browser (preferably Chrome, Opera, Uc or Firefox).

2. Click the "Mobile Menu Icon" on the top right of the page/device.

3. Once the drop down menu appears, click on "CAPS".

4. Once you see " Welcome", then know you are currently at the CAPS Home page.
#UPDATED
*N/B: As an update to step 3 above, once you log into the JAMB E-facility Portal, click on "CHECK 2017 UTME/DE ADMISSION STATUS ON CAPS".
This is found on the homepage of the portal, or on the menu as a sub-menu of "ADMISSIONS".*
Follow steps 5 & 6 afterwards.
Thanks.
lalaticlala mynd44
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
IF YOU HAVE CHECKED YOUR ADMISSION STATUS, LET'S KNOW THE OUTCOME
Re: How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device. by clems93(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
This to notify candidates seeking admission into various tertiary institutions for the 2018/2019 academic session that JAMB CAPS has been activated for the admission exercise. This means that candidates can now monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered an admission. Once a candidate has been offered admission, such candidate is required to do either of two things; to accept the admission or to reject it.
Use the method above to check using any device.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Happy After Discovering Wassce Results,but Something Happened(photos) / ASUU Finally Calls Of Strike!!!!! / 1st african to graduate from havard university is dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.