Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) (1938 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by Maryoxlade: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Moesha Buduong has said that she is not popular in Ghana because her talent is too big and the local producers cannot use her.
“My talent is as big as my ass“ she said during an interview with live FM.
According to her movie directors and producers in Ghana have not been able to exploit her full potential.
I am an expensive actress. and people do not know my value and worth. that is why i get very few roles to play in Ghanaian movies.
I said i am going to bring the Oscars to Ghana, and i will do just that. But the Ghanaian market is just not good for me”. She added.

See full photos @ http://www.gist9aw.com.ng/2017/11/my-talent-is-as-big-as-my-ass-ghanaian.html?m=1

Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2017
angry mmmsshheewww
Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by teebankz10(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Then, the level of your thinking is directly proportional to that of a fish.

Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2017
acting for girls is d new olosho
Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Stupid ass, even olosho will say this is is foolish
Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Lol anyone can act Nolloywood so she is right brain is not needed cry
Chewing gum girl
Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by spyg1(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Bed talent
Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Hmmmm. don't know about your capabilities as an actress. but I concur on that your ass talk
Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by Praisles(f): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Soro niyen? mstw radarada
Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2017
I weak

1 Like

Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2017
Maryoxlade:
Moesha Buduong has said that she is not popular in Ghana because her talent is too big and the local producers cannot use her.
“My talent is as big as my ass“ she said during an interview with live FM.
According to her movie directors and producers in Ghana have not been able to exploit her full potential.
I am an expensive actress. and people do not know my value and worth. that is why i get very few roles to play in Ghanaian movies.
I said i am going to bring the Oscars to Ghana, and i will do just that. But the Ghanaian market is just not good for me”. She added.

See full photos @ http://www.gist9aw.com.ng/2017/11/my-talent-is-as-big-as-my-ass-ghanaian.html?m=1

laugh no go kill me undecided
The reason she gets few roles is because her talent is as big as her ass undecided
she con talk say people nor knw her worth because her talent is as big as her ass
she con talk about how her acting go bring the Oscars to Ghana but the people no see her worth because her is as big as her ass
aunty abeg go sleep even your ass couldn't get you big roles in Gollywood
Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by CannyBrainy(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Believe me, this one got nothing to offer asides her big Shitsack.. Olosho
Re: My Talent Is As Big As My Ass“ – Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Says (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2017
At this rate, girls go stop to go school sef..... they'll believe as long as you av yansh, things don set.

Pathetic

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Afrocandy's Friend Licking And Caressing Her Boobs / Korede Bello Dancing To Celebrate His New Car At A Beach In Miami / Jude Okoye Basts A Follower Who Wants Him To Reconcile His Feuding Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.