Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? (1767 Views)

Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2017
The US Air Force recently put out a request for samples of DNA and RNA from Russians and people of Russian descent. Their reasons are unclear. This story, fairly predictably, has got very little coverage in the MSM…none, in fact. 

Vladimir Putin mentioned it in a speech, and there have been articles in the alternative media (The Duran and Zero Hedge have mentioned it, and some international networks such as RT, teleSur etc.)…but mainstream news? Totally silent.

President Putin said:

“Do you know that the biological material is collected all over the country for different ethnic groups and peoples living in different geographical area’s of the Russian Federation? The question is why they are doing it, and they are doing it purposefully and professionally. We are an object of great interest. Of course, we do not need to have any fear about it. Let them do whatever they want, and we must do what we have to do.”

This is not some “crazy conspiracy theory”, the request (picture attached) is publicly available on US government websites.

The lack of coverage of this issue in the MSM, while predictable, still serves to highlight how little objectivity our notionally free press really have. Can you imagine the headlines if Russia, China or Iran’s military had started doing research on British or American DNA samples?

The hysteria would be deafening.

So the question becomes…Why? The memo states that the samples “must be Caucasian and Russian”, and that they will “not consider” samples from Ukraine.

Why would that be the case?

People are theorizing it’s for bio-weapons research, and that’s possible, there are other possibilities too.

None of them are benign.

We were sent the following open letter from Alexander Korobko, the director of Russia’s DNA Project, by a third-party. In it Mr Korobko asks all the important questions. We will let you know if any of them ever receive official answers.

Mr. Marcus Mattingly, US Air Force.

Cc: Mr. Donald Trump

Synovial Tissue / RNA Samples
Solicitation Number: FA3016-17-U-0164

Dear Mr. Mattingly,

I am a Russian journalist researching the aforementioned solicitation.

DNA analysis and archaeogenetics are somewhat of a home turf to me. My documentary about the Russian genetic origins of ancient Orcadians (the inhabitants of the Orkney Islands north of Scotland) was broadcast in several countries and has won a few awards. I owe that also to a top geneticist from Cambridge University who assisted me in my research.

I am very much puzzled with your solicitation. The situation is on the brink of a major international scandal. The US Air Force faces accusations of either developing bioweapons or practicing eugenics and, God forbid, of following in the footsteps of infamous Dr. Mengele. In the interests of fairness, I would like to offer your Department a chance to explain the nature of that solicitation.

Also, I would be grateful if you or your colleagues would kindly provide answers to the following questions:

1. The genetic pool in Russia is very diverse. People who look 100% “Caucasian” can have past “contributing” ethnicities ranging from, say, Iran/India to central Russia to a tribe in Yakutiya. For example, our Defence Minister Shoygu has a mixture of a Tuvan/Turkic Y-chromosome and a Slavic Russian mtDNA. A conspiracy theorist may even argue that it would be easier to design an “ethnic” weapon targeting his US counterpart, Mr. James Mattis since his both parents are from the same genetic pool, but even his more distant ancestors can comprise various surprising ethnicities from all over the place.

So, are you trying to develop a “targeted” genetic weapon against the Russians if such a thing is scientifically feasible at all?

2. Why do you need my compatriots’ synovial tissue? And why do you insist on samples from Russia, but not from Ukraine, as ethnically/genetically those are the same people?! I can provide you with plenty of conclusive genetic info to that effect.

3. Is the US Airforce being used as a tool in a psyop, a provocation? My consultant from Cambridge University can’t quite wrap his head around your tender, and there’s a feeling it may be a jeer wrapped in an enigma. In that case it would a very bad joke, a Nazi kind of humour, really.

4. [b]Your spokesman explained that “the researchers are using the samples to conduct musculoskeletal research aimed at identifying the different biomarkers associated with injury and were not targeting Russians with the study”. The explanation was somewhat vague, so let me try to re-construct in no-nonsense terms and let me know if I understood him correctly. So some US company (which you can’t name, right?) sold you the first set of samples? You don’t know if they acquired them legally or illegally in Russia, but it was Russia because that’s where they could get them, could be any country, right? But now you (i.e. the US Airforce) need some supplementary biological “material”, which has to be from the same country to match the original samples? One problem there: you haven’t specified the part of Russia where the original stuff comes from, and as Russians’ DNA groups vary from one region to another often more widely than, say, from country to country in the EU, the tender is either unscientific as far as genetics go, or the explanation doesn’t make much sense, scientifically speaking[/b]…. which is it?

Looking forward to hearing from you and clearing up the matter, which has the potential of sparkling a media equivalent of the Caribbean crisis.

With kindest regards,

Alexander Korobko
CEO, Russia’s DNA project

Ofcourse, as at the time of filing (copying & pasting) this report, none of the Amerikan bastards have replied the Russian journalist. grin cheesy grin

Perhaps, the bastards are trying to get the Russian DNA so they can identify the fingerprints of the people they think hacked Hilary Clinton Emails. Hahahahahahahaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Source: https://off-guardian.org/2017/11/03/why-is-the-us-air-force-collecting-samples-of-russian-dna/

Another Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41816857

The Kremlin says foreign agents are collecting DNA samples from Russians of different ethnicities and sending the data abroad for scientific analysis.

The agents were often working for foreign NGOs, President Vladimir Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

Mr. Putin told a Russian human rights committee that the DNA collection was "systematic and professional".

Some scientists quoted in the Russian media speculated that the data could be used in US biological warfare research.

A Russian MP close to the Kremlin, Gennady Onishchenko, said new "biological security" legislation to control access to Russians' DNA “should be introduced in December” in parliament.

Seun, Mynd44 & Lalasticlala - This thread should be pushed to the front page so that - atleast the “assholes” in Asorock & the Senate can see the reason Y all Amerikan NGO's should be banned in Nigeria.

The United Snakes of Amerika is known the world over to be using her NGO's to perpetrate all kinds of evil - sponsoring terrorism, instigating colour revolutions & assassinating foreign heads of state.

And do not forget to also read this:

“US Power Elite Declared Bio War on the Southern Hemisphere, East Asia and all Non-Western Countries in September 2000”.

https://wipokuli./2016/03/13/us-power-elite-declared-war-on-the-southern-hemisphere-east-asia-and-all-non-western-countries-in-september-2000/

Roll Call: Appleyard, Nairaminted, Scully95, Underground, Capip120, Cyprus000, Fineguy11, Shym3xx, GTkester, Bonechamberlain, Seunny4lif, Lumiere91, hungryboy Romme2u, Jnhmaxxwell, Stalwert, Panafrican, Seagulsntrawler, Barram NaijaTalkTown, Januzaj, Phrenelogy & Overhypedsteve, Underground, ShinnBet, Monitz & other silent comrades!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2017
A lot of DNA cloning in the coffers
Re: Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by ibkayee(f): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Unique ways to kill

1 Like

Re: Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by seunny4lif(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2017
They will still collect it and will still fall
America should face NK, if she dare grin grin grin
Can only attack defenseless nations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by MONITZ: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Zoharariel:
The US Air Force recently put out a request for samples of DNA and RNA from Russians and people of Russian descent. Their reasons are unclear. This story, fairly predictably, has got very little coverage in the MSM…none, in fact. 

Vladimir Putin mentioned it in a speech, and there have been articles in the alternative media (The Duran and Zero Hedge have mentioned it, and some international networks such as RT, teleSur etc.)…but mainstream news? Totally silent.

President Putin said:

“Do you know that the biological material is collected all over the country for different ethnic groups and peoples living in different geographical area’s of the Russian Federation? The question is why they are doing it, and they are doing it purposefully and professionally. We are an object of great interest. Of course, we do not need to have any fear about it. Let them do whatever they want, and we must do what we have to do.”

This is not some “crazy conspiracy theory”, the request (picture attached) is publicly available on US government websites.

The lack of coverage of this issue in the MSM, while predictable, still serves to highlight how little objectivity our notionally free press really have. Can you imagine the headlines if Russia, China or Iran’s military had started doing research on British or American DNA samples?

So the question becomes…Why? The memo states that the samples “must be Caucasian and Russian”, and that they will “not consider” samples from Ukraine.

People are theorizing it’s for bio-weapons research, and that’s possible, there are other possibilities too.

None of them are benign.

We were sent the following open letter from Alexander Korobko, the director of Russia’s DNA Project, by a third-party. In it Mr Korobko asks all the important questions. We will let you know if any of them ever receive official answers.

Dear Mr. Mattingly,

DNA analysis and archaeogenetics are somewhat of a home turf to me. My documentary about the Russian genetic origins of ancient Orcadians (the inhabitants of the Orkney Islands north of Scotland) was broadcast in several countries and has won a few awards. I owe that also to a top geneticist from Cambridge University who assisted me in my research.

I am very much puzzled with your solicitation. The situation is on the brink of a major international scandal. The US Air Force faces accusations of either developing bioweapons or practicing eugenics and, God forbid, of following in the footsteps of infamous Dr. Mengele. In the interests of fairness, I would like to offer your Department a chance to explain the nature of that solicitation.

Also, I would be grateful if you or your colleagues would kindly provide answers to the following questions:

1. The genetic pool in Russia is very diverse. People who look 100% “Caucasian” can have past “contributing” ethnicities ranging from, say, Iran/India to central Russia to a tribe in Yakutiya. For example, our Defence Minister Shoygu has a mixture of a Tuvan/Turkic Y-chromosome and a Slavic Russian mtDNA. A conspiracy theorist may even argue that it would be easier to design an “ethnic” weapon targeting his US counterpart, Mr. James Mattis since his both parents are from the same genetic pool, but even his more distant ancestors can comprise various surprising ethnicities from all over the place.

So, are you trying to develop a “targeted” genetic weapon against the Russians if such a thing is scientifically feasible at all?

2. Why do you need my compatriots’ synovial tissue? And why do you insist on samples from Russia, but not from Ukraine, as ethnically/genetically those are the same people?! I can provide you with plenty of conclusive genetic info to that effect.

3. Is the US Airforce being used as a tool in a psyop, a provocation? My consultant from Cambridge University can’t quite wrap his head around your tender, and there’s a feeling it may be a jeer wrapped in an enigma. In that case it would a very bad joke, a Nazi kind of humour, really.

4. [b]Your spokesman explained that “the researchers are using the samples to conduct musculoskeletal research aimed at identifying the different biomarkers associated with injury and were not targeting Russians with the study”. The explanation was somewhat vague, so let me try to re-construct in no-nonsense terms and let me know if I understood him correctly. So some US company (which you can’t name, right?) sold you the first set of samples? You don’t know if they acquired them legally or illegally in Russia, but it was Russia because that’s where they could get them, could be any country, right? But now you (i.e. the US Airforce) need some supplementary biological “material”, which has to be from the same country to match the original samples? One problem there: you haven’t specified the part of Russia where the original stuff comes from, and as Russians’ DNA groups vary from one region to another often more widely than, say, from country to country in the EU, the tender is either unscientific as far as genetics go, or the explanation doesn’t make much sense, scientifically speaking[/b]…. which is it?

Looking forward to hearing from you and clearing up the matter, which has the potential of sparkling a media equivalent of the Caribbean crisis.

With kindest regards,

Alexander Korobko

Ofcourse, as at the time of filing (copying & pasting) this report, none of the Amerikan bastards have replied the Russian journalist. grin cheesy grin

Perhaps, the bastards are trying to get the Russian DNA so they can identify the fingerprints of the people they think hacked Hilary Clinton Emails. Hahahahahahahaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Source: https://off-guardian.org/2017/11/03/why-is-the-us-air-force-collecting-samples-of-russian-dna/

The Kremlin says foreign agents are collecting DNA samples from Russians of different ethnicities and sending the data abroad for scientific analysis.

The agents were often working for foreign NGOs, President Vladimir Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

Mr. Putin told a Russian human rights committee that the DNA collection was "systematic and professional".

Some scientists quoted in the Russian media speculated that the data could be used in US biological warfare research.

A Russian MP close to the Kremlin, Gennady Onishchenko, said new "biological security" legislation to control access to Russians' DNA “should be introduced in December” in parliament.

Seun, Mynd44 & Lalasticlala - This thread should be pushed to the front page so that - atleast the “assholes” in Asorock & the Senate can see the reason Y all Amerikan NGO's should be banned in Nigeria.

The United Snakes of Amerika is known the world over to be using her NGO's to perpetrate all kinds of evil - sponsoring terrorism, instigating colour revolutions & assassinating foreign heads of state.

“US Power Elite Declared Bio War on the Southern Hemisphere, East Asia and all Non-Western Countries in September 2000”.

https://wipokuli./2016/03/13/us-power-elite-declared-war-on-the-southern-hemisphere-east-asia-and-all-non-western-countries-in-september-2000/

Roll Call: Appleyard, Nairaminted, Scully95, Underground, Capip120, Cyprus000, Fineguy11, Shym3xx, GTkester, Bonechamberlain, Seunny4lif, Lumiere91, hungryboy Romme2u, Jnhmaxxwell, Stalwert, Panafrican, Seagulsntrawler, Barram NaijaTalkTown, Januzaj, Phrenelogy & Overhypedsteve, Underground, ShinnBet, Monitz & other silent comrades!

Comrade, I saw a post relating to this topic several weeks back bt I just couldn't get my head around the purpose and intent of the experiment. Like u rightly said all indices point to a bio-warfare on the Russian people and this is just the most plausible explanation because I don't know how someone can be so obsessed about a people to this extent.

They re just looking for ways to annihilate Russia completely bt the harder they try the more she comes back stronger and more forcefully and this is just their major headache,so a new way has to be designed to take care of the Russian question finally.

I like PCR's blog because from it I am able to gauge the mood of the still sensible Americans who have refused to be hoodwinked by the MSM,I learn a lot from it because I am able to balance things out without prejudice.

I know mother Russia is not resting on her oars and is always more than capable to deal with emerging threats...Were there to be a reversal of roles in this crazy exercise, the "presstitutes " would ve been agog with news vilifying and demonizing Russia as usual bt since its the "United Saints of America" this act goes unnoticed and unreported by the MSM and like Putin said;"we re watching" and this expression is indeed very , very deep,so let us await how things pan out...

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by scully95: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Zoharariel:
President Putin said:

Washington/pentagon likes projecting hollywood style propaganda fear mongering everywhere.. Like they are going to make some weapons that could detect only Russians and wipe them out. Lol. (remember Disctrict 9, the Aliens weapon. The S.african Hollywood propaganda film against Nigeria/Obasanjo). This is just fear mongering and i bet it must be another waste of the paper printed dollar to try to put fear in Russian society and have a low morale in the Russia military. The morale is just tooo high in the Russia military.. Compare it to the dead Anglozionist one that has been fighting war for over 16 Years and lossing big time.. They cant stand a chance..

Putin is right.. There is no need to fear one bit..

Living in propaganda world is such a mess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by seunny4lif(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
scully95:

Washington/pentagon likes projecting hollywood style propaganda fear mongering everywhere.. Like they are going to make some weapons that could detect only Russians and wipe them out. Lol. (remember Disctrict 9, the Aliens weapon. The S.african Hollywood propaganda film against Nigeria/Obasanjo). This is just fear mongering and i bet it must be another waste of the paper printed dollar to try to put fear in Russian society and have a low morale in the Russia military. The morale is just tooo high in the Russia military.. Compare it to the dead Anglozionist one that has been fighting war for over 16 Years and lossing big time.. They cant stand a chance..

Putin is right.. There is no need to fear one bit..

Living in propaganda world is such a mess.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by bonechamberlain(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
another means for the criminals in Washington to loot the U.S taxpayers money.
this would be a futile venture by the US air force.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by capip120(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Imagine if it were to be Russia collecting American DNA samples, news media like CNN, BBC and NY would be calling for Putin's head by now grin McCain would ask congress to declare war on Russia. He will personally ask the president to Nuke Russia grin grin since according to him its a declaration of war and that America reserves the second strike option.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by KingSango(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Zoharariel:

President Putin said:

None of them are benign.

Dear Mr. Mattingly,

With kindest regards,

Alexander Korobko

America still trying to prove homosexuality is genetic and European(Nazis DNA is superior to Africans. They are out to legalize pedophilia, as research has shown aggressive and warring nations are always lead by sodomite pedophile males. This would include African American pederasts too, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan. The only weapon now that America has thats effective is war rape of civil populations because homosexual populations are easier to rule over. Just think, Gay Mafia, a loose bunch of abused and molested people who go around secretly attacking heterosexuals but not the pedophiles who robbed them of manhood. Ase, Love Sango

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by Appleyard(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Interesting. The United States of Abomination reminds me of ancient Babylon - just when they thought they had it all, the fall came upon the Chaldeans and Medes like travail upon a woman. I really feel sorry for the good people in America who have been brainwashed by years of pitiable propaganda in so much that they can't see the handwriting on the wall.

If the US airforce is collecting samples of Russian ethnic people, then it is meant for the development of a new type of weapon (which fits well with what Alois Irlmaier' stated in his prophecy on WW3)... A move that would stop the Russian advancing forces into Europe..... Killing all the Russians that would be overrunning Europe en route to Germany......according to the prophecy.

But it was that single act from America that actually led to their destruction....and the destruction of. England....according to the prophecy which states that, after the Russian advancing forces have been stopped by the biological weapon attack from US airforce, a single plane came from the North (Russia) and dropped a bomb on the sea...(a bomb the Russians already have).....which would create thousands of feet high tsunami greater than anything seen before, that would cause half of England to submerge into the sea, while New York, Florida, California and Washington is burning with Nuclear fire from Russian, Chinese and possibly North Korea and Iran launched SLBMs and intercontinental ballistic missiles.....

Just study the prophecy and you would be outstanded how it fits in with this new development by the US air forces..... And if the US thinks the Russians will not be aware of this situation, them the joke is on them big time...

But what I really want people to see here is that events are shaping in accordance with prophetic declarations. One thing is however certain: America will burn and its fate has been sealed. Dumitri Duduma's prophecy made it clear that the Russians have their sleeper agents everywhere and have already mastered the act of defeating and destroying America's nuclear arsenals and nuclear defense long time ago.

So no amount of Russian DNA collection by the States will change the tides. Rather, they're helping to shape the prophecies into fulfillment and NOTHING will stop the Zircon, Y-71, and Sarmat hypersonic glide vehicles from hitting their targets. Just like every evil empire in history, the Anglo-American empire must come to an end, and the footage of its fall would be more than anything the world has ever seen.

Come out of her, my people....come out of mystery Babylon.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The US Air Force Collecting Samples Of Russian DNA? by FSBoperator: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Now we know why Russia invaded Jewkraine.

US govt has been targeting Russians by collecting their DNA and operating bio weapons labs in Jewkraine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. / 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims / Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.