Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

All About TSTV (my Opinion) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / All About TSTV (my Opinion) (953 Views)

Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying / SEE DSTV FUNNY FACEBOOK POST THIS MORNING AFTER HEARING ABOUT TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About TSTV (my Opinion) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2017
good morning Nigerians
the only way Africa appreciate talent is by killing it.

pay TV have always been a luxury for average Nigerians like me. we work to earn peanuts from Mon to Friday and meet ourselves at viewing centre to watch football matches as an alleviator of our hustle stress and dissatisfaction and disappointment in our cunt tree. that fvcks us on a daily.

tstv is a scam, they are not serious, they are MMM

OK agreed

what solution are you proffering?

Most Nigerians like to be behind of the pointed and laugh saying I told you so while being ignorant themselves.
when MMM came it helped a lot of people and through naysaying and pessimism we killed it. and many people laughed at victims who lost their money without proffering any solutions at all.

if all goes well with tstv it will be a good thing and who are we not enjoy the good things of life.
many people who castigate tstv are fellow Nigerians like you who have attained wealth by who knows how and don't feel you should enjoy what they do for less.
do you know how far I have come mentality and the status quo stupidity

slavery mentalism

but if truly the best things are for free. tstv should go on
beIN or no beIN WiFi or no wifi
just give us only 10 stations better than the AIT,galaxy and TVc that my antenna can carry and I will run to your store to be "scammed" gladly

I wait. Please sell soon.
Re: All About TSTV (my Opinion) by BLINGZ88: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2017
I think everyone here wants tstv to succed but are just bashing them so that they won't be disappointed if tstv fails.
Re: All About TSTV (my Opinion) by Temidayo9(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2017
I think TStv mistake was to broadcast and hippe there coming , and even going extra mile to name other competitors. That's not the best way to come into market.
DStv might not doing good, but Nigerian also get employed by them.
Let TSTV put everything in other , Nigerians really love them.
Re: All About TSTV (my Opinion) by kjhova(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dear @ejikesuv,

Your post is quite passionate. However, it reeks of ignorance about how things work. There is something called ethics in business and if TSTV claimed to have rebroadcast deals in place with beIN Sports and are found out to be lying, it clearly shows that the organization is unethical and unprofessional. That they scammed the Minister of Information to grace their launching ceremony makes it more offensive.

As for your talk about MMM, clearly, that was a ponzi scheme and was designed to fail no matter how much good faith you had in it.

(1) (Reply)

New Video: The Nigerian Merlin / Into The Badlands Vs Game Of Thrones / #BBNaija : Mercy And Ike Seen Kissing Each Other At The Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.