Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' (41052 Views)

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by rumenase(m): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
I Don talk am before say I fear police pass thief NwaAmaikpe Afa Abbeg talk put
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by emerazz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
I am ashamed to say this, but.......

I see policemen as subhuman.

I realise this because I feel less compassion when I see a policeman shot dead

In fact, I don't think I will ever help a policeman even if his life depended on it, cause I may regret it all my life.

Those guys are........not guys at all!

They're things......monsters.

just imagine... com how old are u..
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by emerazz(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
ur fada is d alafin of Oyo.. OK...,., I'm waiting for d nxt phrase dat follows na.. or e finish der? den d statement is meaningless na .. what should we do?? bow for u? or??.. mtcueww

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by lereinter(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
am sure the policeman is naive
i will not be surprise if i hear the policeman just wake up and shoot himself
akala go tell him more
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by austinfan4love(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
And who is the Alafin of Oyo according to the constitution ?

Oshee,,,,
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by ladensmith(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
And who is the Alafin of Oyo according to the constitution ?
Alafin of oyo is a monarch who surpass the oba of benin and all the monarch(join together)in the whole of delta state.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by abysirius(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
nedu2000:
His own side of the story. Police has stopped me severally and your approach matters,he wont mention the insults he may have accured to the policeman or an attempt to actually run him over,obviously.
please save us the bolded. NPF officers are generally unnecessarily bittered seeing any young and educated fellow in a more comfortable position. They often feel insecured and one way they react is when they threaten unarmed people with their guns.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Decryptor(m): 5:32am On Nov 05, 2017
You are a LIAR! The police must have stopped you and instead of behaving yourself, you came out of your vehicle and started shouting on top of your voice asking. "Do you know who i am?" that you are the A-Laughing's Son and the Policemen decided to deal ruthlessly with you. Davido did it one certain time and received slap from Mobile Policemen. Foolish Boy. See the way he even made his hair. That alone speaks volumes of the kind of person you are. All these connies that won't behave themselves. Rubbish!!
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Decryptor(m): 5:33am On Nov 05, 2017
ladensmith:

Alafin of oyo is a monarch who surpass the oba of benin and all the monarch(join together)in the whole of delta state.

And yet the police treated his son like a mere tout grin grin
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:45am On Nov 05, 2017
emerazz:

just imagine... com how old are u..

Old enough to have seen decades of police brutality and inhumanity.

Old enough to remember the inception of Mobile Police, then called "Kill-and-go".

From the seventies till now, it's just getting worse and worse.

I'm in my forties.

You?

How old are YOU?
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by OtemSapien: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2017
mosegifted:
Rashford should start because he has the pace to out run chelsea Defenders, then on the second half when most of the Defenders must have gotten tired then martial should be introduced into the game to finish work... my thought
chai! You wan finish us abi. Na so u hate Chelsea reach
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by AJOBI77(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2017
emerazz:

datz how u lower ursef tu nonsense... wat can he Do abegi his watever end wit his Oyo pple
who are you? Are you OK? Can you read and comprehend a simple post at all? Where in my post have I said he will do anything? By your submission, I don't need to be told that you will constitute a bully who will harass ordinary citizens when you eventually graduated from that academy. My friend, You better wake up
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by rajiraymond(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2017
You must be a very stupid somebody and by the way, must you comment, if don't have any reasonable thing to say. See, let me tell you I'm a Yoruba man living with my family here in Ogba land in Omoku, Onelga Rivers State and I 've been to all 11 states in SS and SE due to the nature of my job, then I discovered that SE has no respect for their parents not to talk of their paramount rulers. I don't blame you, nonsense!
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2017
wunmi590:
Even of you are lieing to us, I believe you.

Nigeria police are nothing to write home about, can you imagine a police saying if not for his boss, he would have killed him for nothing.

Very shameful of the devil black men who called themselves police men.

The federal government need to sack all the police and recruit fresh blood, or scrap the police and allow Nigerian security and civil defence to take up their role, then recruit and form another force.

If they sack dem,armed robbers go plenty
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by dederocs(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2017
This present IG ranks very low in police behavior and discipline of police officers.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2017
KingSango:

Especially if he is a police officer in Oyo State. grin

The Yorubas have a police too, its called "Ogboni". I don't think Yorubas are too happy with anyone harassing their prince. There are more diplomatic ways to address a royal family member out of order by speaking with his father or the traditional person who is in charge of princes.

Ase

Love, Sango

The law of the land supersedes any monarchy that may be in existence in any part of the country.

There should never be a different set of rules for ordinary citizens and another set of rules for so-called royals

The foregoing does not in anyway endorse the uncivil conduct of the policemen, it was just a clarification
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by KingSango(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kobicove:

The law of the land supersedes any monarchy that may be in existence in any part of the country.

There should never be a different set of rules for ordinary citizens and another set of rules for so-called royals

The foregoing does not in anyway endorse the uncivil conduct of the policemen, it was just a clarification

You do not manhandle a member of royalty of any house especially Oyo Empire. According to traditional laws there is a way of addressing an unruly member of royalty that is via diplomatic channels, speaking with the Alaafin and the chief assigned to supervise princes.

Face it Nigeria is built upon royal houses and in their territories kings yield more power with the locals than the Nigerian government. The peoples ancestors have been the kings subjects for thousands of years. Nigerian government is wise they now know that they need the council of traditional rulers to end lawlessness, corruption, end the recession and restructure Nigeria so the government functions better. The true power of Nigeria are the kings. The constitution is an agreement between the Obas, Igwes and Emirs for the day they stop Nigeria goes to civil war. Respect royalty because if this was Prince Henry it would have never happened. Keep dirty hands off of Baba Sango's family.

Ase,

Love Sango
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by GILOSKY(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nigeria police need to be reformed. There should be a severe punishement of dis habit of taking alcohol while still at work...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.