Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' (41058 Views)

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by stankezzy: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
You afonjas voted this regime into power so anything it brings you must take it

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Leez(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
we also enjoy fokn Igbos babes just to douse tension
did yemisi change dat her pata she's been wearing since last month? grin
i heard dat dia has been an increase in rat poison sales in afonjaland grin
wats dat all about grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Miles300: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
And who is the Alafin of Oyo according to the constitution
help me ask am my brother ! Apart from the rubbish experience wit the police men ! Wetin concern dem concern say ur papa na alafin! So because his dad is an alafin then he should be let off ?

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by PrinceOgun: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
True true who your papa alafin help?..

Na Ibadan u dey?

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by hush15: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Now he knows what to do about Nigerian Police when he ascends the throne

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by maskamdo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
U no get odeshi ba? Fk up guy.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Swagahyk(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
On a one-on-one combat, a police man can't do shit to you, but once they are in group, they start to misbehave, kicking at you, slapping anyhow, showing off...So annoying set of humans.

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by tiredoflife(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sicko to me
U dey drive for Epe road by DAT time and expect friendly police
Besides who engraves his family name on his stomach shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by delishpot: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Na poor man pikin go surffer am. They will just settle his case but a poor mans child would be shot and tagged a criminal because he doesn't have a big man as his back bone. The NPF need proper re-orientation

2 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Agbalanze(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
I suspect the guy wanted to intimidate the police officers by saying things like "Do u know who my dad is"? Most police officers hate that.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by noskcid(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
I saw one of them this morning at ikoyi first avenue off glover road
He was heavily drunk and was dangling around like nylon.

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by femo86(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
mosegifted:
Rashford should start because he has the pace to out run chelsea Defenders, then on the second half when most of the Defenders must have gotten tired then martial should be introduced into the game to finish work... my thought

cool shocked shocked cool shocked shocked cool shocked shocked

Wetin concern Rashford here nah?
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
I'm sure he was rude to the cops and was drunk...so because your father is Alaafin you're now above the law angry
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Patiently waiting for the day a police man will try harassing me.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by joinnow: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
So all Alafin pikin carry engraving certificate for stomach. grin

2 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by mmmustapha(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
mosegifted:
Rashford should start because he has the pace to out run chelsea Defenders, then on the second half when most of the Defenders must have gotten tired then martial should be introduced into the game to finish work... my thought
well that's a good tactics, but y not play them same. martial on the right wing.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by kolaaderin: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
we also enjoy fokn Igbos babes just to douse tension

I'm even tired of fokn Igbos babe this days, I have tried to get other tribes, but only Igbos surfaced all the time for panchin. Every time I meet new girls for panchin its always Igbos as in, those girls are the cheapest in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by enemyofprogress: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Leez:

did yemisi change dat her pata she's been wearing since last month? grin
i heard dat dia has been an increase in rat poison sales in afonjaland grin
wats dat all about grin
it doesn't change the fact that we fok Igbos for pleasure with lots of blooooow job

2 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by kolaaderin: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
stankezzy:
You afonjas voted this regime into power so anything it brings you must take it

As if na today police brutality started. Gerrarrearea
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by enemyofprogress: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
kolaaderin:

I'm even tired of fokn Igbos babe this days, I have tried to get other tribes, but only Igbos surfaced all the time for panchin. Every time I meet now girls for panchin its always Igbos as in, those girls are the cheapest in Lagos.
and they are ready to give you any style even for five hundred naira

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Coloradvantage(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
nedu2000:
His own side of the story. Police has stopped me severally and your approach matters,he wont mention the insults he may have accured to the policeman or an attempt to actually run him over,obviously.
bros you no well.... trust me u never jam Nigerian police

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by enemyofprogress: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
mosegifted:
I concur
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by enemyofprogress: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
nedu2000:
His own side of the story. Police has stopped me severally and your approach matters,he wont mention the insults he may have accured to the policeman or an attempt to actually run him over,obviously.
bros we are all Nigerians we all know how some of those people dey behave,especially when they are broke or drunk. They are something else on the roads

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS VERY CORRUPT AND TREAT CIVILIANS WITHOUT RESPECT.

You lived in Kaduna shey? I think I attended school with you.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by kascoken: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Driving by that time, 12am... The police would have assumed him to be a security risk, kidnapper or an armed robber.

Manner of approach matters a lot.... Assuming whenhe was stopped, he spoke to them in a friendly manner, they would have reciprocated in same manner.

He was probably feeling, with my dad as the alaafin of Oyo, am above the law.

My opinion pls
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Leez(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it doesn't change the fact that we fok Igbos for pleasure with lots of blooooow job
but what happen na?so yemisi is not neat and is too local? grin
kai

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by shibanbo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Oga police, no try Ala'afin of oyo ooo ha your life go bend oooo. No God go protect your ass here,because you dey wrong. You go turn to wet in you no know stop making mouth when you no get anything
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Bullhari007(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
the useless police man should have dash this man 1 grandnut nah, why did he show them his tattoo, even his hairstyle is enough evidence that he is either member of baddoo terrorist organization or a ritualist, they shouldn't have waste time on this kind of criminals instant justice would have been better

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by BudeYahooCom: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
If the abooki policeman shoot your ewedu skull nothing go still happen. Your ewedu-loving father will only cry and lament and that will be all. Only one call from his Emir to IG of police will resolve the matter but your dead body will remain dead.

Your Baales and obas from Ife are still languishing in kuje after the hausa/fulani clash on your land.

If master kill slave na normal thing. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Funkybabee(f): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Some people are very disrespecting here....how can u curse Alafin and even said who be him papa

If we investigate down down, we go see That those people did not have good family background...stupid set of people

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Shinapraise(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
To hell with Nigerian #God why did you create me in this Godforsaken neighborhood called Nigeria I don't tire I wish u can fly go USA without a visa shocked shocked cry
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Funkybabee(f): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
If the abooki policeman shoot your ewedu skull nothing go still happen. Your ewedu-loving father will only cry and lament and that will be all. Only one call from his Emir to IG of police will resolve the matter but your dead body will remain dead.

Your Baales and obas from Ife are still languishing in kuje after the hausa/fulani clash on your land.

If master kill slave na normal thing. grin

Provide the evidence for ur story here

Awon omo ti o niran

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.