Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures (3169 Views)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by nickxtra(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Miss Lawrenta Apaume Uloko, just graduated from the Department of Banking and Finance (HND), Auchi Polytechnic on Thursday, 2/11/2017.

It was a celebration mood for her as she, along with her fellow graduates gathered to participate in a graduation party organised for them within thier street, when members of the Vigilantes, like commandos, stormed the venue of the party and started shooting sporadically.

Unfortunately, Lawrenta, a pretty lady from Fugar in Etsako East L.G.A of Edo State fell to the bullets of the Vigilantes.

As at the time of writing this piece, no reason has been adduced yet, to why the Vigilantes stormed the area, although many students of the Auchi are poised for war with the men of the Vigilantes for the incessant assault, maiming and on several occassions, killings of students in the community by men of the Vigilantes. The students have vowed that unless the perpetrators of this gruesome murder of a very lively and always joyful girl are brought to book, they may take laws into thier own hands. Some of the students are chatting "they must fall", meaning that the killer's must die too. Palpable tensions everywhere within and outside Auchi community.

After graduation party wahala............RIP to Lawrenta.

1 Share

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Kkposky: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
wetin she find go party..

so after graduation, the next thing na party.
people are just so clueless.
now her life is wasted, her family lost their investment.
what a pity
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by nickxtra(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kkposky:

now her life is wasted, her lost their investment.
what a pity
When has it become a crime to celebrate after ending an academic journey of about 6 years, inspite of all odds in a country like ours, more so when the party was an open graduation party held within her street?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by apexJ(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
nickxtra:
When has it become a crime to celebrate after ending an academic journey of about 6 years, inspite of all odds in a country like ours, more so when the party was an open graduation party held in within her street?
no mind the self righteous bastard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Kkposky: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
nickxtra:
When has it become a crime to celebrate after ending an academic journey of about 6 years, inspite of all odds in a country like ours, more so when the party was an open graduation party held in within her street?

hope she can tell how fun the party was.
U see. this thing is too common among the young ones and they are not even ready to heed to advice.

it is not bad to celebrate. but carefulness is the watch word.

In the type of World we are today, even your assumed best friend is against your progress.

7 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Kkposky: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
apexJ:
no mind the self righteous bastard
You have just shown the world what you are made of

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by nickxtra(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kkposky:

You have just shown the world what you are made of
@ Kkposky, are you human?

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Kkposky: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
nickxtra:
@ Kkposky, are you human?

In what sense?
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Donald50: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
graduation party...::: The Unfortunate...

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by nickxtra(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kkposky:

In what sense?
From your hardline position: "no to celebration or partying"
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Kkposky: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
nickxtra:
From your position "no to celebration"

not totally No to celebrations..

but celebration with care.

From her pix, u would know the type of party she went to
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by IamOlusa(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
RIP
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Yeligray(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
All of her years in school is now a waste... R.I.P
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by funsowilliams(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kkposky:

what a pity
. Boss.....Haba! Is it a crime to celebrate again?

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Outofsync(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kkposky:
so after graduation, the next thing na party. people are just so clueless. now her life is wasted, her family lost their investment. what a pity
I swear to God..
you are an idiot

7 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Outofsync(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kkposky:
so after graduation, the next thing na party. people are just so clueless. now her life is wasted, her family lost their investment. what a pity
I swear to God..
you are an idiot

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by crackhouse(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
That party must be a hot party. That skimpy dress though. Rip young girl.
But what will she tell God now.

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kkposky:

what a pity

Shatap there, so people shouldn't celebrate success... Don't be an idiot

3 Likes

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by mamachizzy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kkposky:

U see. this thing is too common among the young ones and they are not even ready to heed to advice.

In the type of World we are today, even your assumed best friend is against your progress.
who would have known she will be killed on her on street by some one who is suppose to protect her?? don't talk like u are unfortunate

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Ezkid(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
I'm appalled with your unmitigated stupidity!

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Adeoba10(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kkposky:

what a pity
You all copying the trend of dat useless Nw.Amaikpe, eco 99 n co thought you are doing good.... How i wish it was ur family member you wouldn't come online to dispense rubbish, useless set of people...
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by SageMahrez(m): 12:42am On Nov 05, 2017
Kkposky:
What you need now is sense.. he goat

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Ibbravo(m): 12:57am On Nov 05, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by FroshJaynex(m): 2:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Kkposky:

Guy if to say na my front u dey I go slap you till one teeth comot cun go report myself for station.

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by WarriDemon: 3:38am On Nov 05, 2017
Kkposky:

what a pity

Ask this rubbish questions when it happens to your sisters or someone close to you.
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2017
Kkposky:

what a pity

I hope your sister will be shot dead same way as this and then you can yell on her grave and blame her for going to a party. I believe she'll definitely attend a party.

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by ihatebuhari(f): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2017
Kkposky:
i pray your family experience such too
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by 9japrof(m): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Such is life, we don't know what the next minute would be, in as much this girl is maligned for her actions, if she had the premonition that's she's going to die that night in the party with that party dress, she would have stayed away from the party.

I have seen the video, it was an open air party in a compound, so it wasn't like she went to a night club or something. I pity the parents and the loved ones
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Naughtytboy: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rip course mate
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by tiswell(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kkposky:

not totally No to celebrations..

but celebration with care.

From her pix, u would know the type of party she went to
i agree with you totally...rip to the deceased
Re: 24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures by Kkposky: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
all of you abusing my family. God bless you all. But that still doesn't take away the place of carefulness. The difference between where she is now and where she would have been is the decision she took. though I Don't blame her

(1) (Reply)

See The Various Ranks And Criteria Among University Lecturers / Anambra State University Prospective Students. Information Centre / UNIBEN Post UTME Official Result Is Out For 2013/2014!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.