Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) (2198 Views)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / My Husband Refuses To Take Me Out / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by Sakie: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
This account of a guy locked In traffic jam has gone viral on social media.He claims he was in a traffic and when he got to the front and saw what caused the traffic, he was amazed to see a woman pushing her car with her husband walking beside her and not giving her a helping hand..

See screenshot below

Cc;RoyalRoy
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by IamGeorgie(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Who knows? He may be one of these men that their wives married them.
NOTE.
All these guys that stayed in their girlfriend's houses in the university are liable to do this.
Don't Ask me For Citation please.
Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lolz. Women can't resist the temptation to divert money that can feed their entire village as long as it upgrades their looks even if it is slightly.

I must belong syndrome.
Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by Sakie: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamGeorgie:
NOTE.
All these guys that stayed in their girlfriend's houses in the university are liable to do this.
But if his wife married him,he won't be shouting at her,he would willingly help her...
Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by amokeme(f): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
The man handled the situation wrongly. What happened to getting home or a private place to trash the issue?
And this is what happens when your husband must pay for everything. Using the money he gave you to buy cream? So if the money wasn't given, she won't buy cream? Anyways, this may just be a joke

3 Likes

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by delishpot: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
amokeme:
The man handled the situation wrongly. What happened to getting home or a private place to trash the issue?
And this is what happens when your husband must pay for everything. Using the money he gave you to buy cream? So if the money wasn't given, she won't buy cream? Anyways, this may just be a joke

Don't mind them. If say this case reverse now, you will hear them talking trash against the wife for openly taking out her frustration on her husband no matter what he had done.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by ObaKlaz: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
The women even tried by pushing the car. My pal's wife would simply lock the car, dial my pal's line, describe the location, tell him to come fix the car, then hop into a cab to get to her destination.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by Kondomatic(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
amokeme:
Do you know how many times they've thrashed it at home?

I have this feeling that he's tired of complaining and to be honest, it is really annoying. I once dated a sister who does that. Give her money for feeding and she will use it to buy shoes, she diverts a portion of her school fees sometimes and when I got tired of complaining, I stopped bailing her out..

But then, she's a girlfriend not a wife so I still blame this man for not helping and not allowing others to help, that's if the story is true.
Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by amokeme(f): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Do you know how many times they've thrashed it at home?

I have this feeling that he's tired of complaining and to be honest, it is really annoying. I once dated a sister who does that. Give her money for feeding and she will use it to buy shoes, she diverts a portion of her school fees sometimes and when I got tired of complaining, I stopped bailing her out..

But then, she's a girlfriend not a wife so I still blame this man for not helping and not allowing others to help, that's if the story is true.
No matter how many times he has been complaining, it doesn't justify his actions, I'm sure she was like that before he married her.
Or would you be surprised if your girlfriend keeps asking you for feeding money after you are married? No.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by eyeview: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Maybe she uses the cream to bleach for those that admire her when he travels
Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by Kondomatic(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
amokeme:

No matter how many times he has been complaining, it doesn't justify his actions, I'm sure she was like that before he married her.
Or would you be surprised if your girlfriend keeps asking you for feeding money after you are married? No.
I said dated.....

Yea, she was like that but there is a possibility that he did not know, no man truly knows a woman until he marries her. I am not trying to justify his actions either, just telling you that he must have been very tired of complaining and decided to do it this way.

Ekwe Ekwe na Ekwe na ute ekwere.

The woman is an adult, she should know what is wrong and right, besides what do you do when a car breaks down? You push it right?

The man did not want to help because he paid for the car to be fixed. Everybody reacts differently to things and nobody's style is the best.
Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by cstr1000: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
amokeme:

You are making too many assumptions.
Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by EagleScribes: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The women even tried by pushing the car. My pal's wife would simply lock the car, dial my pal's line, describe the location, tell him to come fix the car, then hop into a cab to get to her destination.

Hahahahaha! Jennifer!

I wonder what they expect their children to learn from them?
Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by cococandy(f): 5:00am On Nov 05, 2017
So because he provides for her, that gave him the right to embarrass her publicly?
This life. When men give money the whole world must know. That’s what happens when a man is feeding you. Get you own money ladies. tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by eyeview: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2017
cococandy:
So because he provides for her, that gave him the right to embarrass her publicly?
This life. When men give money the whole world must know. That’s what happens when a man is feeding you. Get you own money ladies. tongue
You don't seem to get it. Did you read it? He didn't embarrass her publicly. She embarrassed herself publicly. She would have saved herself the embarrassment if she had not used the money meant for her car repairs to buy fake hairs and whitening creams. Nobody brought it on her but herself

2 Likes

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by Aquariann: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2017
1. How did she push the car?
2. If she pushed from the rear, who steered the car off the road?
3. If you say from the driver's side, then unless she's a weight lifter or something close, I put it to you that it'll be very difficult for a lady to push a car from that position while simultaneously trying to steer the wheel or jumping in to step on the break pedal.
4. Due to the traffic (and probably one or two impatient driver) behind her, one or two other road users/passerby must/would have helped unless the husband was heavily built and was ready for a fight with anyone willing to help her.
5. Video evidence or fake story..

My conclusion: The twitter fella might truly have been in a traffic caused by a broke down vehicle and on getting to the point where the car was parked, he heard the man scold the lady with a line like "But I gave you money to fix this thing" or "What happened to the money you collected from me to fix it?".. So he ran to twitter to spice the story up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by bukatyne(f): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
@Rokia2: What do you make of this husband's obvious disrespect?

Oro yi so senu, o tun bu yio si....

I don't know o!

1 Like

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by jashar(f): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
The man doesn't know he has ridiculed himself and name.

On top how much kwa?

Shiiiiooorrrr to men who reason like babies...

Where is the love?

If this story is true grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
bukatyne:
@Rokia2: What do you make of this husband's obvious disrespect?

Oro yi so senu, o tun bu yio si....

I don't know o!
Lol so you had to tag me enh? grin

This is obviously wrong of the man for God sake. This was total humiliation. The man obviously have no respect or empathy for his wife. I think he could have handled this in a better manner then he did.

I will end it with this pic below. Let us choose our life partner carefully.

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by bukatyne(f): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol so you had to tag me enh? grin

This is obviously wrong of the man for God sake. This was total humiliation. The man obviously have no respect or empathy for his wife. I think he could have handled this in a better manner then he did.

I will end it with this pic below. Let us choose our life partner carefully.

True at quote.

I had to tag you naw...
Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by jerflakes(m): 1:58am On Nov 06, 2017
IamGeorgie:
NOTE.

Did you even read what happened?

undecided

Smdfh

2 Likes

Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by IamGeorgie(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2017
jerflakes:

Did you even read what happened?
undecided
Smdfh
Honestly..I did not read the post.
Re: Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) by jerflakes(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2017
IamGeorgie:

Honestly..I did not read the post.

Ok good... Cos all the info is there

SUMMARY: He have her money to repair the car, but she used it for makeup ... guy vex well well

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be Done To This Man / Wife Brutalized By Her Husband (picture) / 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.