Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back (52434 Views)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Chinekepikin: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Viral video of wife fighting her husband, but the husband refuse to fight back. He try cautioning his wife but his wife keep hitting and beating him.

The husband have to drag her down the floor in a romantic way and started kissing her boobs on the ground as people cheer both of them up.

This is the best way to fight with your wife not by beating her. She will calm down.

Watch Full Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/wife-beat-hit-her-husband-but-husband.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Chinekepikin: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2019
See Reactions below, Watch The Complete VideoHERE

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by CaptainG00D: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by dwilliams: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2019
where the video, you thwart !

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by donstan18: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Before you try this with your husband in public by hitting him.

Do well to have it in mind that Social media is not reality.

This country is too tough to slap a man in public and expect him pay back with romance.

Telemundo is not reality.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by CAPSLOCKED: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Chinekepikin:
This is the best way to fight with your wife not by beating her. She will calm down.

SHOULD THIS ALSO APPLY TO WOMEN THAT ATTACK THEIR HUSBANDS WITH KNIVES AND OTHER DANGEROUS WEAPONS?

BECAUSE I DON'T SEE HOW IT'S POSSIBLE TO KISS A WIFE ROMANTICALLY AFTER BEING STABBED IN THE CHEST. undecided

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by habsydiamond(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2019
That's the power of romance..... It can fall the wall of Jericho atimes...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Amuocha: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Khd95(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Don't try this with Nigerian girls,ur lips and tongue are at risk grin

14 Likes

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Airtimex(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2019
Hahaha...

That man na last born for their family cheesy

They too like suck...male version na breast and female version na diick lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by comm: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2019
this could be their point of disagreement in the first place anyway.

meanwhile a good woman is a wife, mother, grandma, aunt and friend. no need to fight na

14 Likes

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by MarianaTrench: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Rubbish!

Any woman who tries this nonsense with me will not have a good story to tell

5 Likes

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by whirlwind7(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2019
He's self assured cheesy
Good way to take the winds off her sail.
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by somehow: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2019
Only if the attraction is there in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2019
Amazing pinning down!!!
Nairalanders whilst watching the video..

6 Likes

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by vectorhills: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
shuuuuu...I don't think that happen in Nigeria
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
No go try am with Nigerian man, the only kiss you'll see on your breast is with phillips iron

4 Likes

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by SmellingAnus(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Some women just enjoy to be raped by their husbands or boyfriends... As for me I prefer make up sex not make up rape undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Fidelismaria: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin grin grin

How embarrassing

Check my signature
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hahahahahhaha He’s smart that is must women weak point right there.

But this sort of disrespectful wife shm.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Masterclass32: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
And he had to do it in public. No wonder his wife disrespects him. angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by ExAngel007(f): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
hahahahaha
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by tstx(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Free Madness

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by GANAYAD: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
And the password was hacked
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
A movie

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by BlackfireX: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Walahi I son learn something today
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by eben1marketer: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Humans can be very funny eh. Let's go hunt some antelopes

Still looking for a reliable Web design company in Nigeria? Get your website done without advance payments. Check out our beautiful designs and details HERE

13 Likes

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by eben1marketer: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
angry
Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Topmaike007(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Maybe na konji cause their fight joor

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back by Fisher007: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
So some dumbfounded lady will try to experiment this and expect her partner to act in the same way. Lol

This one is a case of two sex starved couple.

Because no lady in her educated or right sense will hit her man out of respect.

And no man in his educated or right sense will start sucking his lady in public out of respect (except he sees her as a sex object).

But different strokes for different folks abi. You can still try this method but please come and post the outcome here on nairaland. Abeg.

It should even be a new challenge . Since stupidity equals fame in this era. #slapandsuckchallenge. Lol

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.