Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

‘i Made A Decision To Keep My Family Off Social Media - Rmd Celebrates Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i Made A Decision To Keep My Family Off Social Media - Rmd Celebrates Daughter (854 Views)

RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's 50th Birthday With A Rare Video / Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Richard Mofe-damijo RMD Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i Made A Decision To Keep My Family Off Social Media - Rmd Celebrates Daughter by Plusgist: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2017

Nollywood’s favorite Richard Mofe-Damijo a.k.a RMD’s daughter just turned 15 and the proud dad who made a decision few months ago to keep his family off social media, took to Instagram to celebrate, while also hinting that he did it because he had something to say.
Here’s what he wrote;
Source:http://pluscelebritygist..com.ng/2017/11/i-made-decision-to-keep-my-family-off.html
“Several months ago I made a decision to keep my family off my social media accounts but today as my little girl turns 15, I am compelled to say something.

I’m not exactly certain why but perhaps it’s because every father nurses some level of uncertainty about their little girl growing up. It doesn’t matter where, Nigeria or the US, the fears are there.

The fears are doubled today because of the exposure to the internet which is fraught with all kinds of dangerous notions, warped narratives and risky things, but you are my girl, who above all knows and fears God. My fears are calmed by the fact that you have been instilled with values that are not of the world but of the word (of God), which is why I know you will grow into a fine woman who will be a light and beacon to and for your generation.

I believe God that you’ll continue to grow in wisdom and in grace and that the light of God’s word will always guide you to make the right choices.

Make yourself and everyone that loves you proud baby. Daddy is rooting for you, so go on my sweet cakes and enjoy your day and never forget that daddy loves you silly as always.

Happy Birthday baby.”
Re: ‘i Made A Decision To Keep My Family Off Social Media - Rmd Celebrates Daughter by dingbang(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: ‘i Made A Decision To Keep My Family Off Social Media - Rmd Celebrates Daughter by kunlesufyan(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ok
Re: ‘i Made A Decision To Keep My Family Off Social Media - Rmd Celebrates Daughter by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
So u can't afford to be rigid ehhh?? U get sense!!!!
Even though u were persistent on ur ones made decision, the revelation would still be out one way or the other. Teach her to be careful with life! Everybody is hustling
Re: ‘i Made A Decision To Keep My Family Off Social Media - Rmd Celebrates Daughter by NwaAmaikpe: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

This promiscuous dude that sowed his wild oats far and wide.

From his off-screen seduction of Ego Nnamani in the early nineties to his gold-digging alliance with May Ellen-Ezekiel with later was tragic.
This dude has never failed in his top-notch game of scheming.

Deltans would never know this was the brain behind the big money sinkhole project 'The Dome' during the Uduaghan administration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i Made A Decision To Keep My Family Off Social Media - Rmd Celebrates Daughter by sinaj(f): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sessy Grandpa kiss kiss
Re: ‘i Made A Decision To Keep My Family Off Social Media - Rmd Celebrates Daughter by Amthol(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
nn tani ki baba oo ma gbo baba naa ni o pari e
Re: ‘i Made A Decision To Keep My Family Off Social Media - Rmd Celebrates Daughter by Yeligray(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
I would love to know her

(1) (Reply)

Lolo All Smiles As She Poses With The Corpse Of Her Handsome Uncle (photos) / Nigerian Singer Simi’s Sitting Posture Lights Up Social Media (photos) / 'paddy' Is My Real Name -paddy Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.