Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

'paddy' Is My Real Name -paddy Adenuga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'paddy' Is My Real Name -paddy Adenuga (858 Views)

'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'paddy' Is My Real Name -paddy Adenuga by Opinionated: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
Paddy Adenuga is beginning to understand the challenges that come with being a celebrity in your own right. A feat he achieved with his recent story of his attempts to buy Chevron Netherlands.

One of the rumours flying around is that ‘Paddy’ is not his real name and that it is a corruption of the term ‘padi’ which means friend in pidgin English that his grandfather used to call him.

However, Paddy is not finding this funny answering the question on Twitter when asked thus:

whatever you read is totally false.. paddy is my real name. i was named after an irish businessman named Paddy Cook. #nowthatsfactsfromthesource

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/paddy-real-name-younger-adenuga-insists/

Screenshots below.

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 'paddy' Is My Real Name -paddy Adenuga by Opinionated: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
This guy is beginning to understand being rich is different from being in the public eye. He changed from son of rich man to "celebrity" last week.

1 Like

Re: 'paddy' Is My Real Name -paddy Adenuga by taylor88(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Paddy move ur ass off social media

If not one day the will bash u to the extent u won't locate ur bedroom from your sitting room
Re: 'paddy' Is My Real Name -paddy Adenuga by Vinstel: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
I truly thought that paddy was his nickname or pet name, who names his son paddy? As in my paddy or what?

1 Like

Re: 'paddy' Is My Real Name -paddy Adenuga by yanabasee(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
He started the show off.... He should enjoy everything that follows it....

He'd be closely monitored...... Ladies will be sliding into his DMs..... He's in for a real game!...

(1) (Reply)

See First Photo Of Kylie Jenner's Baby Girl, Isn't She Adorable- See Photo / FLYBOY INC: Kiss Daniel Makes Two New Signings To His Label / Popular Nigerian Artiste Dies While Performing On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.