Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) (41953 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship / Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
sad
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
This 1 weak me

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is the real devil's incarnate.I hope he dies a slow and miserable death.

1 Like

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by gbadexy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
He must have snapped mentally or his village people were responsible.
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by neonly: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yehhhhhhh

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Ginaz(f): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
God knows best. RIP
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by badoh(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Has anyone ever thought may be the children were not his and got to know very lately. However, could anyone in his right senses do such?

2 Likes

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Life dey sweet am kukuma undecided sad
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by gogodaye(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sure case of psychological imbalance with his mental frame of mind.........
If he is the one responsible for these murders.....
Damn it.....
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
WHAT CULD HAVE COME OVER HIM? DEFINITELY MORE TO THIS. CUTE KIDS.
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by wintersnow(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
He has been brainwashed...
I pray the Lord forgives him
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
The corps are already decaying sef. It was not discovered early. Properly neighbors could not bear the horrible smell of which they just have to break the door. RIP...God will take vengeance.
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
even he himself look confuse,i hope he is not Abubakar Shekau sha,may be someone decide to pay him back in his own coins.
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Ogbenimax(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
village people at work cry
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by iswallker(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
The adult in the bed couldn't be his child.
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
What a wicked world!! May God have Mercy...
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by extralargehead(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Could it be Paternity issue?

1 Like

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
cosmatika:
I can bet my testicle that this man smokes weed. If u ask women to marry responsible men, dey ll prefer irresponsible magas. May their souls RIP, amen
Hey! don't talk Rubbish! do you smoke weed? if you don't how do you know it's because of his weed smoking? i smoke weed, my Doctor smokes weed, my boss at my work place smokes weed and yet they managed to raise thier children with no problems.

that man is either schizophrenic, bipolar or depressed.
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
R2bees:
He killed them just like that?? maybe he was on drugs, by the time his eyes clear he come run go take refuge for the embassy.. FTC, on a sad thread though. I pray that death will never be our potion as we are getting closer to this December period..
or found out that they are not his children

1 Like

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Martin0(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
gypsey:
Hey! don't talk Rubbish! do you smoke weed? if you don't how do you know it's because of his weed smoking? i smoke weed, my Doctor smokes weed, my boss at my work place smokes weed and yet they managed to raise thier children with no problems.

that man is either schizophrenic, bipolar or depressed.

I guess it should be schizophrenicgringrin
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Doesn't sound right..
Why on earth will he do this ?

Me thinks its a deal gone wrong and someone exerted vengeance on his kids and pinned it on him...
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Yankiss(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
badoh:
Has anyone ever thought may be the children were not his and got to know very lately. However, could anyone in his right senses do such?
He ought to have punished the woman instead - but not by killing, if this were the case. Did these children bring themselves into this world? What crime did they commit??

2 Likes

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by ibedun: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Are we short of intelligence in this country? Isn't it crystal clear that the man is seriously mentally ill?

1 Like

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by WINDSOW(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Village people sha! They are just everywhere even in Switzerland.
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
he must be possess. Na for horror movies I dey see things like this. my verdict is he must die by the sword too.. wicked fellow
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
the heart of man i s desperately wicked
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by seun1960(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
I think he is no the father of those kids. He brought them to Yaoundé for DNA which he discovered that they are all of another father and he decided to kill them...human being are fucking wicked...those beautiful kids do not deserve this. May God serve us from evil

1 Like

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Those LOOK like CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING.... from GENERATOR or something else...

It's a form of FLAME BURN.
No evidence of STRANGULATION nor Stab wounds.

People don't study write ups, they just jump into conclusion with the OP.....
Pls! Look closely..
Thanks
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by ladensmith(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
cosmatika:
I can bet my testicle that this man smokes weed. If u ask women to marry responsible men, dey ll prefer irresponsible magas. May their souls RIP, amen
so na weed cause this one
I don't think so....
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by raphy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Jesus wept... Oh no.....
Some thing must have been wrong some were..
Jesus wept again.. That little last born.. Oh... Why...

Jesus wept.. The daughter looks like a a full grown woman on thT bed... Oh no..
I wept.. He must have used them for the ember money rituals.
The wife won't be able to see this.. Oh no...
Children are Gifts from God...
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Ogunleti01: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
zoba88:
A Swiss Cameroonian national left his wife in Switzerland, travelled hkme with his 3 children.He strangled and stabbed them to death in his home in Kondengui District.He later went and took refuge at Swiss embassy in Yaounde, but has been handed to La Replique du Cameroun authorities.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/cameroonian-man-kills-his-3-children.html?m=1
The witchcraft strong gan!
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Such a sick animal. He neither deserves arrest nor trial. Just throw him into boiling concentrated base, not even acid and check up on him in 20 years #spits. I feel for the woman who carried, bore and cared for these kids all these years. How do you even kill someone garbed in pampers? Sweet Jesus!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Two Unclad Abuja Men Who Shook Hands & Attacked A Car / Gunmen Assassinate Engineer, Michael Ebirien- Agana In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.