Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) (41952 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship / Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Rhea(f): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
zoba88:
A Swiss Cameroonian national left his wife in Switzerland, travelled hkme with his 3 children.He strangled and stabbed them to death in his home in Kondengui District.He later went and took refuge at Swiss embassy in Yaounde, but has been handed to La Replique du Cameroun authorities.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/cameroonian-man-kills-his-3-children.html?m=1

The man may have been set up. Unless he confessed to the crime, there may be more to this story than meets the eye
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Juleedear(f): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
Oh Lord what is this? This man can't be normal. Lailai.
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Rhea(f): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
zoba88:
A Swiss Cameroonian national left his wife in Switzerland, travelled hkme with his 3 children.He strangled and stabbed them to death in his home in Kondengui District.He later went and took refuge at Swiss embassy in Yaounde, but has been handed to La Replique du Cameroun authorities.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/cameroonian-man-kills-his-3-children.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/Dangelodallass

https://www.facebook.com/pricelessdangelo
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by toprealman: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Omo na mental case......
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by sunboy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
His village people ....
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Arrahman39: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
I suspect his village people.
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by ofuonyebi: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
This man allowed innocent children to suffer from the curse of evil that men do which he has inherited..

he will not live the rest of life in peace...for brutally killing innocent souls

1 Like

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Etianwanokon: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
What must have gone wrong?
Manipulations from the pit of hell.
Cameroon Ndolo
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Mryacks: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Oh my, cute litle innocent ones killed horibly by their own father. My heart is so heavy reading this and seeing those pictures....kai
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by delishpot: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
After Dem go say Na women get evil..... See what the almighty man has done?

Some men are demons hiding behind tradition to form saints. Some would not kill like this but would rape , offer up for money ritual etc.
God will expose all of you one by one before you even lift a finger to kill those who look up to you for love and protection.

1 Like

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by 360command: 12:18am On Nov 06, 2017
This man and Kratos, I wonder if the gods will ever forgive them.
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by udysweet(f): 3:43am On Nov 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
a child, his 12yrs old daughter.

anyone notice the black bloods on the bodies? Looks like the corpses weren't discovered on time.
This man doesn't deserve to be sentenced to death, it will be an easy way out for him. He should be made to regret his did every minute he further spends on earth and should be thoroughly monitored so he won't commit suicide, he doesn't deserve it.
I noticed that too. I seriously doubt he was in the right fra,me of mind, seems he was remoted back to his village to do this. Evil everywhere
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2017
jedisco:
I feel this man was set up or he has a mental disorder. It's highly unlikely for a sane person would murder his 3 young kids.
Not the first time, many of such had happened in the past, even here in Naija. A man was angry with his wife, he grabbed the legs of their two years old boy and struck the innocent boy against the wall. Instant death. He later regret his action. Call it moment of temporary madness.

1 Like

Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by ezana1(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2017
Could it be he found out those kids aren't his? Even though, killing them is evil
Re: Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
na samuel doe's death make dem visit on d guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Two Unclad Abuja Men Who Shook Hands & Attacked A Car / Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room / Gunmen Assassinate Engineer, Michael Ebirien- Agana In Rivers (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.