Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Businesses - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses (3557 Views)

Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund / Well Paying Side Businesses That You Don’t Know Existed / Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
After reading through all the comments, I didn't see any meaningful business idea. Na so this country done be now?

1 Like

Re: Businesses by larrynakel: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yes it's commission based. .u can start with as little as 150k..the more sales u make the higher your commission earnings.
Re: Businesses by larrynakel: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yes bro. .it's the same process. .
Re: Businesses by larrynakel: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
150k is ok to start with

How much money in naira can start this biz? [/quote]
Re: Businesses by Mrluv(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
larrynakel:
Bro..write to either Ikeja electric or Eko electric distribution companies that you want to become a revenue collector. once your request is approved and u become an accredited agent then u can be rest assured that u'll make legit money everyday. .It's simply a situation whereby u make money for your self helping people settle their electricity bills using either advance POS called Baxi box or Pawakad.I've been into this business for close to 2 years now and I make at least 10k everyday( Monday to Friday ). Thank me later
bro am interested can you put me throught.
Re: Businesses by larrynakel: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mrluv:
bro am interested can you put me throught.

Sure!
Re: Businesses by kenniefawole(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
do not put eggs in one basket , if i were you .I would invest into many business .
Re: Businesses by Mrluv(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
larrynakel:

Sure!
yes bro.
Re: Businesses by paroh137(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
I'm surprised too.
michael142:
After reading through all the comments, I didn't see any meaningful business idea. Na so this country done be now?
Re: Businesses by iamolex01: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: Businesses by Fxmanager(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2017
paroh137:
I'm surprised too.
Are you sure you have gone through our journal/post including our website to know that our investment idea is not meaningful. My friend, do not allow anybody to confused you into their scam/ponzi schemes . The investment structure we are presenting is the best secured investment you will ever find in this forum. Investing with us, you are actually investing in our trading skills as you will be opening your own personal international account using your national ID cards as prove of identity and your bank statement or utility bill as prove of your address. Deposits/withdrawals are 100% controlled by you (we only have access to trade your account and we can't withdraw from our investors accounts). Your funds are invested through a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage company and your funds are even segregated from the brokerage company in the the of insolvency. This opportunity was exclusively for the banks. It is now being retail to individual investors like you and me, so you need to take advantage of this now while it last. Check our signature for more information.

Re: Businesses by akindlesfarm: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
give snail farming a trial
Re: Businesses by Zdoh(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Businesses by Taeewo(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2017
mentro:

Thanks bro. Do you trade cryptocurrency??
Yes
Re: Businesses by gboyetade: 6:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Good morning all. Bring all your Payoneer at 342/$ .

Instant cash. Escrow allowed.

O8O59391O54 or O9O6853301 (WhatsApp and calls)
Re: Businesses by rexandyke(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Hello, If you are ready to do business, I found an article where you can find virgin ideas that can be developed and turned into a multimillion naira business. Visit the link below
http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/a-few-million-investment-ideas.html

and thank me later as usual grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Businesses by gboyetade: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Presently buying payoneer at 342/$ to 344/$.

Whatsapp contact in signature
Re: Businesses by Futureinvestors(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Businesses by jimmy212(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
OWN YOUR OWN ECOMMERCE SITE JUST LIKE KONGA AND JUMIA WITH NO START UP CAPITAL

You can own your own site just like konga and jumia with no start up capital and no need to worry about purchasing products this model is called DROPSHIPPING

When you run a drop shipping business, you sell goods without buying them first. Instead, you contract with a supplier who will send the goods directly to your customer. Because a drop shipping business has no overhead, you can usually run one out of your home or office.

1)You don't need to be an internet or computer guru to get started.
2)You don't need to have millions of naira to invest in the business
3)You don't need to have a personal computer to get started.
4)You don't need to have a shop or an office to get started.

OUR SERVICES:
1) we will create an ecommerce site for you
2) enable payment gateway and also you can receive bitcoin
3) Give you list of 30 selling products
4) Help you advertise your products to over 40 classifed site to drive traffic and sales to your site

Services charge is #30,000 only interested people should contact

Contact whatsap number: 09068139821
Re: Businesses by Mushood: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
larrynakel:

Sure!
Boss, u didn't commented further on how someone can sign up, am also interested. I won't mind linking u up on call. Thanks
Re: Businesses by Nebsochi: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
I will advice CPA marketing since you have the funds. Because what you will be doing, is buying traffic and sending that traffic to a landing page. Just wish I had that amount of money you had. With CPA you can turn 1 million to 1.5 million in a short space of time. That is the only business that can guarantee you great returns if you know what you are doing. Don't go into CPA clueless. It is compulsory to have a mentor in this business. Because if you don't you will make mistakes and loose money and think that CPA does not work. I have a mentor but have issues of funding at the moment. Well, if anybody can fund my CPA business call me and let's cut a deal of how much i will pay you back in interest . Note(i need at least $5,000) to kick start
Re: Businesses by larrynakel: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mushood:

Boss, u didn't commented further on how someone can sign up, am also interested. I won't mind linking u up on call. Thanks
So sorry bruv..was damn busy.
nakelpumpin@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Honey Bee 4 Cash / N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks / Nimc! Nimc!! Nimc!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.