Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . (994 Views)

Chai !!! See What Aboki Did To This Woman On New Year Day.see Pics / Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . by boyesola: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
The popular Iwo Rd at Ibadan was agog on 30th and 31st for the deliverance of two known mad men, namely, Victoria (woman) and Sunday (man).
These two individuals were well known madmen who have been around the areas for years. Their deliverance happened when Pst Enahoro, known for such rare displayed of God's power in the eyes of bystanders prayed for them.
As seen in the pictures/video, many onlookers and concerned people gathered while the prayer was ongoing and confirmed that the duo had actually received their deliverance.
Presently, the woman is in hospital due to wounds sustained while in her former state, while the man is presently with an NGO in Ibadan. Pst Enahoro seeks for an assistance from concerned Nigerian as the financial burdens of these men are on him. He can be contacted through this no. 08035730503.
Since this event took place in a popular location in Ibadan, anyone can confirm if the said story is genuine or not.

See picture.
Image 1, while the prayer was ongoing for the Woman
Image 2, The man cloth has been changed, while his hair still in old state.
Image 3, The man in a new world with bystanders gazing.

Re: Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . by haywire07(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
E no dey finish for mad man body make e no do "hehehekiukiu"
See as the man still dey look na
Re: Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . by boyesola: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
More picture

Re: Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . by iamgenius(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
India Magic working, ILLUSIONS.
Re: Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . by boyesola: 5:26am On Nov 05, 2017
iamgenius:
India Magic working, ILLUSIONS.

Doubters, go there and confirm.
Doubters doubt themselves!

1 Like

Re: Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . by OtemSapien: 6:07am On Nov 05, 2017
Liar liar pants on fire grin
Pls what's the title of this nollywood movie?
Re: Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . by iamgenius(m): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2017
boyesola:

Doubters, go there and confirm.
Doubters doubt themselves!
I was there, but I know say na JUJU the man used.
Re: Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . by boyesola: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2017
iamgenius:

I was there, but I know say na JUJU the man used.

Can you imagine, you were there and you believe it is Juju/Satan work. Hear yourself, so Satan is powerful more than God?
Re: Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . by iamgenius(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2017
boyesola:

Can you imagine, you were there and you believe it is Juju/Satan work. Hear yourself, so Satan is powerful more than God?

St. Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

St. Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

That pastor is one of them.
Re: Popular Ibadan Iwo Road Agog For Two Miracles. See Pics . by boyesola: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
iamgenius:

St. Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

St. Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

That pastor is one of them.

It is unfortunate you came to this conclusion, what have you observed that made you rubbished a known evangelist?, Google his name as it relates to this kind of miracle, you will be amazed. Brother delay judgement!

(1) (Reply)

Angelic Visitation In Rccg, Kaduna Province 4 / Religious Mum Chose To Let Her Baby Die Than To Accept Blood Transfusion / For Free Christian Books Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.