Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young (1867 Views)

Religion Has Finished My Mother.. / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 05, 2017
I am listening to the song that was playing whilst she was dying.

My mother is dead.

I am so upset,

I just want her here with me.

Help me, I feel like dying - I do not see the point of my life anymore, my enemies are surely rejoicing at this calamity.
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by madridguy(m): 12:30am On Nov 05, 2017
Stop re posting this. I think you need to sleep now so you won't hurt yourself.
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:30am On Nov 05, 2017
Without death, there won't be life.
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:30am On Nov 05, 2017
How pretty are you sef?
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 05, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
Without death, there won't be life.

Let me guess, your mother is alive?
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

Let me guess, your mother is alive?

Yes, but she will die eventually.
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by christlover: 12:45am On Nov 05, 2017
John 11:25-26

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

My mother is dead.

I am so upset,

Help me, I feel like dying - I do not see the point of my life anymore, my enemies are surely rejoicing at this calamity.
Just ask yourself this question...

What would your mother advise you to do in this situation? Assume you could hear her telling you what to do.
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Evablizin(f): 2:09am On Nov 05, 2017
embarassed

So sad,OP take heart,i feel the pains you're going through,weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. Sorry dear, be strong.
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by stonemasonn: 4:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

My mother is dead.

I am so upset,

Your duty is to continue so stop feeling like dying, you'll have children to nurture just as your mother did to you. Life must go on or your mum won't forgive you.

Take heart dear dove......
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by hopefulLandlord: 5:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Just in case
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by OtemSapien: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

My mother is dead.

I am so upset,

Your mother's time on earth is up. She's surely in a better state than here. OP you have to endure and move on. There are actually no enemy rejoicing over this calamity because human beings are not as evil as we think. Even your literal enemies wouldn't wish you death, only imaginary enemies who are not existing can wish you such.
Pls OP, take heart and move on. Anybody dies when his or her mission on earth is up.
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Seun(m): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

My mother is dead.

I am so upset,

Sorry about what happened to your mother. There is probably no God looking after us or watching over us or allowing bad things to happen to us. Your mum was just unlucky. It can happen to any one of us. This is the random cruelty of life, and it is very painful.

Though your mum is gone and you’ll never get to talk to her again, she lives on in your memory and in the memory of all the people whose lives she touched. You can honor her by taking good care of yourself, and your equally bereaved siblings, and achieving all the great things that your mother wanted you to achieve.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by seunmsg(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2017
So sorry about your loss OP, death is an inevitable end of every human being and once it comes, nothing can be done to reverse it. No pastor, prophet, imam or god can stop it.

Grieve and pour out all your pains, but eventually, you need to pick yourself together and move on. You can only honour the memory of your mum by achieving those dreams you shared with her when she was alive. And please, forget about your real or imaginary enemies. Nobody can stop you from becoming successful if you are determined to.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by DanseMacabre(m): 6:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Is the tragedy that your mother died or that she died 'young'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

My mother is dead.

I am so upset,

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Op I have nothing to say to you..cause I don't even understand this "God gives and takes stuff" I've seen children die. Little kids that know nothing about sin..I can't explain why, he chose to let them die
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

My mother is dead.

I am so upset,

I CAN'T COMFORT YOU OR MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY, BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN IF YOU LET HIM. HIS NAME IS "CHRIST JESUS" THE HEALER OF THE BROKEN HEARTED.

IT IS WELL WITH YOU DEAR.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

My mother is dead.

I am so upset,

sorry. sweetheart. death Is no big deal. we will all die one day, so let go and move on with ya life.

PS: I am an atheist so I can't tell you why god let your mother died young.

rip to ya mum
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Mcowubaba: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

My mother is dead.

I am so upset,

Take heart.. What can we do to help you in this trying times
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2017
christlover:
John 11:25-26

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
nah. I don't believe shiiit
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Seun:
Sorry about what happened to your mother. There is probably no God looking after us or watching over us or allowing bad things to happen to us. Your mum was just unlucky. It can happen to anyone of us. This is the random cruelty of life, and it is very painful.

Though your mum is gone and you’ll never get to talk to her again, she lives on in your memory and in the memory of all the people whose lives she touched. You can honor her by taking good care of yourself, and your equally bereaved siblings, and achieving all the great things that your mother wanted you to achieve.
brilliant
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by MaziOmenuko: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2017
Kpele, it's the sad reality of life, inevitably real. Don't be angry with any god, it will only make u more bitter. There's really nothing any god would do over a natural occurrence. Again, there's no enemy anywhere rejoicing over this sad event. All those concept are what we made up ourselves.

Grief and mourn your loved one in peace, get over it and move on.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Kpele, it's the sad reality of life, inevitably real. Don't be angry with any god, it will only make u more bitter. There's really nothing any god would do over a natural occurrence. [b]Again, there's no enemy anywhere rejoicing over this sad event. [/b]All those concept are what we made up ourselves.

Grief and mourn your loved one in peace, get over it and move on.

So my cousins in Nigeria who are jealous of my progress, are they not rejoicing over this calamity?
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Just ask yourself this question...

What would your mother advise you to do in this situation? Assume you could hear her telling you what to do.

I don't know, I honestly do not know.

But to my younger siblings...

I would tell them, sure you can feel the pain. Cry in quiet, and smile in public. Don't lost hope in life, live your best life. Feel the pain, but do not stop it from letting you progress in life.
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2017
OtemSapien:

Your mother's time on earth is up. She's surely in a better state than here. OP you have to endure and move on. There are actually no enemy rejoicing over this calamity because human beings are not as evil as we think. Even your literal enemies wouldn't wish you death, only imaginary enemies who are not existing can wish you such.
Pls OP, take heart and move on. Anybody dies when his or her mission on earth is up.

But me who was always smiling etc and had a clsoe relationship with my mum, they will be happy that relationship has ended.
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Is the tragedy that your mother died or that she died 'young'?

that she died young.
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by DanseMacabre(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

that she died young.
You will get over it.
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You will get over it.

has your mum died?
Re: Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young by hopefulLandlord: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:

has your mum died?
did she just die, like about a week ago or less?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah / Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Stupid – Pastor Mensah Otabil / Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.