Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate (1851 Views)

According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! / Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Most Muslims have been fed with a lie that Mohammed was an uneducated man and so could not read and write.
This is one of the reasons for claiming that the Quran is a miracle because the work is beyond the intellectual capacity of an Illiterate prophet.

Today, I will show us all that the claim of illiteracy of Mohammed is a big Lie created to draw sympathy and make youndrop your guard in accepting Mohammed as a prophet.

Claims Muslims use to insinuate the illiteracy of Mohammed
Qur'an 7:157
Those who follow the messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures),- in the law and the Gospel;- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe in him, honour him, help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper."

Qur'an 29:48
(And thou (O Muhammad) wast not a reader of any scripture before it, nor didst thou write it with thy right hand, for then might those have doubted, who follow falsehood.)

Evidence:
1. Historical Possibility
Mohammed was more or less the hired manager of Khadija's business AND he was found trustworthy with her trades and money. This task is suitable for one who can keep record of transactions and relay them out whenever needed.
2. What some Islamic Scholars says about Mohammed's illiteracy
The Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) was never illiterate but was from Umm Al-Qura which is one of the names of Makkah, that is why he was called as Ummi.
https://www.al-islam.org/ask/was-it-the-case-that-our-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-was-illiterate-what-is-the-difference-between-illiterate-and-unlettered

Definition of “Ummi”
However, according to Edward Lanes Lexicon, the classical Arabic term ‘Ummi’ refers to a gentile or someone who is not familiar with the Law of Prophet Moses. It is not necessarily someone who is illiterate.

https://medium.com/uncorrupted-islam/prophet-muhammad-196e312f82e5

3. The word Ummiy just simply means NOT a scholar in the scripture (of the Jews and Christians)
The word ummiy (أمي) appears 6 times in the Quran. Two times in the singular in relation to Muhammad himself (verses 7:157-158) and four times in the plural form (verses 2:78, 3:20, 3:75 and 62:2). From these verses quoted below we will see that the word doesn't have to necessarily mean "illiterate", but can also mean "ignorant" or "not given a scripture"

Qur'an 2:78 defines who the unlettered ones are
Quran 2:78
And among them are unlettered ones (أُمِّيُّونَ, ummeeoona) who do not know the Scripture except in wishful thinking, but they are only assuming.

Allah refer to the Arabs as Unlettered or Uneducated here even though the Arabs at this time had writings and thus could read and write. Don't forget that Waraqa, the uncle of Khadija (Mohammed's wife) used to write and translate the gospel into Arabic. Of course the Arabs were no Illiterates by the standard of reading and writing. They were Illiterates with respect to the Scripture (the Book).

[/b]
Evidence from the hadiths showed that even though Mohammed had secretaries who helped him in writing, he himself could read and write.

[b]Sahih Muslim 1637 c

Ibn Abbas reported:
When Allah's Messenger was about to leave this world, there were persons (around him) in his house, 'Umar b. al-Kbattab being one of them. Allah's Apostle said: Come, I may write for you a document; you would not go astray after that. Thereupon Umar said: Verily Allah's Messenger is deeply afflicted with pain. You have the Qur'an with you. The Book of Allah is sufficient for us. Those who were present in the house differed. Some of them said: Bring him (the writing material) so that Allah's Messenger may write a document for you and you would never go astray after him And some among them said what 'Umar had (already) said. When they indulged in nonsense and began to dispute in the presence of Allah's Messenger, he said: Get up (and go away) 'Ubaidullah said: Ibn Abbas used to say: There was a heavy loss, indeed a heavy loss, that, due to their dispute and noise. Allah's Messenger could not write (or dictate) the document for them.

Questions :
Part A: If you think Mohammed was Literate
1. Knowing that Mohammed could read and write, why do you think that the preferred Islamic Narrative is that he was Illiterate?

Part B: If you think Mohammed was Illiterate
2. Haven read the hadiths presented, why would you still say that Mohammed was Illiterate?
3. Why did Jibril command Mohammed to read if he cannot read? And how come he still couldn't read after this command

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist
hakeemhakeem
MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Another Lie of Islam: Mohammed sold to Muslims as an Illiterate

The average Muslim believe erroneously that Mohammed was Illiterate because this is the preferred standard Islamic Narrative of Muslims. Unfortunately, this is a big lie(Taqqiya).

One of the characteristics of liars is the fact that they cannot maintain with consistency the preferred Narrative they have conjectured. This is like Mohammedu Buhari was sold to Nigerians as Poor and Righteous but just a few years down the line we hear an allegation that almost a billion Naira was stolen from his Wife Aisha.

Evidences from the Hadiths
1. Hadith by Ahmad very long

Musnad Ahmad 656
It was narrated that `Ubaidullah bin ‘Iyad bin `Amr al-Qari said:
`Abdullah bin Shaddad came and entered upon `A`ishah (رضي الله عنها) when we were sitting with her, as he was returning from Iraq during the time when ‘Ali (رضي الله عنه) was murdered....... .
But Suhail bin `Amr came to us when we were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) at al-Hudaibiyah, when he made a peace deal with Quraish, and the Messenger of Allah wrote, `In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.`
Suhail said: Do not write, In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. He said: What should we write? He said: Write: `In Your Name, O Allah.” The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Write `Muhammad the Messenger of Allah.`......

2. Mohammed could Read: Evidence from Abi Dawud

Sunan Abi Dawud 1629
Narrated Sahl ibn Hanzaliyyah:
Uyaynah ibn Hisn and Aqra' ibn Habis came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ).....
As for Uyaynah, he took his document and came to the Prophet at his home, and said to him: Muhammad, do you see me? I am taking a document to my people, but I do not know what it contains, just like the document of al-Mutalammis. Mu'awiyah informed the Messenger of Allah of his statement.

Thereupon the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: He who begs (from people) when he has sufficient is simply asking for a large amount of Hell-fire. (An-Nufayl (a transmitter) said elsewhere: "embers of Hell".)

3. Evidence from the Qur'an
Quran 3:20
So if they argue with you, say, "I have submitted myself to Allah [in Islam], and [so have] those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture and [to] the unlearned (وَالْأُمِّيِّينَ, wa-al-ummeena), "Have you submitted yourselves?" And if they submit [in Islam], they are rightly guided; but if they turn away - then upon you is only the [duty of] notification. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants.

Those who were not given the scripture are the unlearned ones. Just as in Nigeria, we call Lawyers Learned fellows and it doesn't mean that the rest of us are illiterates.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
They why all the cock and bull story of IQRA:

Read, I cannot read?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by nepapole(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
U go explain tire.

Be like say u no get work
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
nepapole:
U go explain tire.

The work of helping people to see truth that could deliver their souls from eternal condemnation is the real work. It has eternal rewards rather than killing people for allah which leads only to hell.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
We won't see them here to come and defend muhammad, allah has scam these people aswear
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by NairaLTQ: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:
We won't see them here to come and defend muhammad, allah has scam these people aswear
Why is islam full of lies.

Why tell everybody that Mohammed is uneducated just to make the Qur'an seem like a miracle.

Most of the Muslims are just reading this that Mohammed is NOT illiterate. What a shame.

A Christian teaching Muslims about the truth concerning their own religion. Why the lies?

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by NairaLTQ: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
nepapole:
U go explain tire.

Why does Islam thrive in lies and misinformation. Why does Islam present Mohammed as an Illiterate when in actual fact your Islamic scholars know that he isn't?

Can you see why non of you can come out to disprove the allegation?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by NairaLTQ: 6:22am On Aug 17, 2023
honesttalk21:
2. What was the main mode of transmitting or learning the Quran in the life of Prophet Muhammad? Remember that he himself could neither read nor write.

Has the hadiths proved to you that Mohammed could read now?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by NairaLTQ: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

The work of helping people to see truth that could deliver their souls from eternal condemnation is the real work. It has eternal rewards rather than killing people for allah which leads only to hell.
Many Muslims are just seeing this now.

But why all the lies and Misinformation with Islam:why!?

Any hadith they don't like is a toast.
They even do it to their Qur'an : they will even throw their prophet under the bus so that Islam can look impeccable.

Anything built on Falsehood cannot stand with inquisition!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by NairaLTQ: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Why is it that Muslims hate the truth this much. There is nothing said that is not according to your extant religious books.

The problems is that anything based on lies will scatter when you interrogate them.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2023
NairaLTQ:

Many Muslims are just seeing this now.

But why all the lies and Misinformation with Islam:why!?

Any hadith they don't like is a toast.
They even do it to their Qur'an : they will even throw their prophet under the bus so that Islam can look impeccable.

Anything built on Falsehood cannot stand with inquisition!
Still, a guy called antichristian curses himself everyday saying he'll die a Muslim. If only his eyes are opened. The deception in the religion is just too much. They tell them lies to promote Mohammed, Islam and the Quran. Then, tell them some other lies to de-market Christians, Jesus and the Bible.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Still, a guy called antichristian curses himself everyday saying he'll die a Muslim. If only his eyes are opened. The deception in the religion is just too much. They tell them lies to promote Mohammed, Islam and the Quran. Then, tell them some other lies to de-market Christians, Jesus and the Bible.

Even so now, I pray and hope me and my family, relatives, wives and kids will die as devoted Muslims! May we never even marry Christians!
I don't know who told you my eyes are closed! When was it closed?

All those your submissions are what the colonial masters who brought the Bible did to cajole your forefathers to embrace western education and western civilization!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Even so now, I pray and hope me and my family, relatives, wives and kids will die as devoted Muslims! May we never even marry Christians!

All those your submissions are what the colonial masters who brought the Bible did to cajole your forefathers to embrace western education and western civilization!

With the deception came a veil upon your eyes so that even when the deceit is clearly shown to you, you simply ignore.

My forefathers were Muslims. They were forced into Islam on the pain of death. That's how Islam spread - become a Muslim or you die. Your ancestors would never have been Muslims if they were not forced.

There are people whose ancestors are Christians.. They were never forced. They were never cajoled. Even though, your religion is doing all it can to change the narrative. The missionaries came preaching love, showing love, and through love converted many. Not by the sword like Islam does.

To what purpose would you and your wife and children die Muslims? What rewards are you expecting? Eternal erection? Hope there's eternal erection for your wife too? If that's what you want, may you have eternal erection. But, I warn you my friend, there's nothing like that in eternity.

Would you answer all of TenQ's questions please? Was Mohammed really an illiterate? Are these not all lies?

2 Likes

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by Truthday: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Christians themselves knows they're idol worshippers. Not even when they're found everywhere supporting idolatry in Yoruba land. Even if you try so hard to disprove your book. Will you disprove reality before our eyes ?? shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked

Christianity(Jesus worshippers) aren't different from Songo(6th Allafin of Oyo) worshippers.

Christianity is nothing but idol worshipping
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Truthday:
Christians themselves knows they're idol worshippers. Not even when they're found everywhere supporting idolatry in Yoruba land. Even if you try so hard to disprove your book. Will you disprove reality before our eyes ?? shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked

Christianity(Jesus worshippers) aren't different from Songo(6th Allafin of Oyo) worshippers.

Tell us where the idol is. Or you don't know the meaning of idols? See screenshot.

Why would Mohammed endorse Christians and the Bible books of Torah and the Gospels, infact, calling Christians the people of the book to whom you Muslims must go seek counsel if you're in doubt of anything? Why would Mohammed refer you to idol worshippers? Can you answer that?

The Serbians are known idol worshippers but Mohammed said they'll make heaven. Do you get it? He's actually confused. When you sing praises to Mohammed, what do you think you're doing? The moon and star you worship is of Serbian origin, do you know that? The black stone you worship in the Kaaba in Mecca is an idol that has been worshipped a long time in Arabia before Mohammed was born. Open your eyes my friend. Why would you perish?

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

With the deception came a veil upon your eyes so that even when the deceit is clearly shown to you, you simply ignore.

My forefathers were Muslims. They were forced into Islam on the pain of death. That's how Islam spread - become a Muslim or you die. Your ancestors would never have been Muslims if they were not forced.
The same lies you guys spread here! Na your Bible get am!

1. Yahweh commands Execution by Stoning
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

2. Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Deuteronomy 6:14

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."Exodus 22:20

There are people whose ancestors are Christians.. They were never forced. They were never cajoled. Even though, your religion is doing all it can to change the narrative. The missionaries came preaching love, showing love, and through love converted many. Not by the sword like Islam does.
See lies! Read how the Christian Slaveholders used the Bible to Justify Slavery https://time.com/5171819/christianity-slavery-book-excerpt/ You will see how they admitted using that in Africa!

To what purpose would you and your wife and children for Muslims? What rewards are you expecting? Eternal erection? Hope there's eternal erection for your wife too? If that's what you want, may you have eternal erection. But, I warn you my friend, there's nothing like that in eternity.
Islam brings the real salvation by beliefs and works! And God doesn't need to have a son at all nor send his son who is himself to be killed again.... Those mysteries no dey in Islam!

And the fact that Jesus, your God also has a father and a God is problematic!

Would you answer all of TenQ's questions please? Was Mohammed really an illiterate? Are these not all lies?
I'm obliged to answer questions i feel like answering! No one can make me answer any question!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

2. Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."Exodus 22:20

See lies! Read how the Christian Slaveholders used the Bible to Justify Slavery https://time.com/5171819/christianity-slavery-book-excerpt/ You will see how they admitted using that in Africa!

Islam brings the real salvation by beliefs and works! And God doesn't need to have a son at all nor send his son who is himself to be killed again.... Those mysteries no dey in Islam!

I'm obliged to answer questions i feel like answering! No one can make me answer any question!

Whose execution did Yahweh command? He gave a law to His people with whom He had a covenant. A law is given to deter crimes or unacceptable actions. It was a law for Israel. Just as you can't fault a law of a nation that grants capital punishment for some offences. This is different from that of Islam where Mohammed orders people to be killed for insulting him even though they have no relationship with him or his religion. You're an hypocrite. Yahweh's law was for Israel and offending Israelites alone as a punishment for breaking the covenant. What covenant does Mohammed have with none Muslim to have ordered them to be killed!

The missionaries were Christians. The colonial masters were not! Among the colonial masters were Atheists, Satanists, Muslims, nominal Christians, cultists, etc! Show me how the missionaries justified slavery! The lies you're telling to change the narrative can never hold water.

Islam brings the fake salvation by works that justifies the killing of innocent human beings for God. For that, you have 72 virgins awaiting you. What a salvation?

Yẹah, it's problematic to you because you're a lesser being to God. God is a higher Being and can do what you can't. He can be both Father and Son at the same time. It's you who can't. And the fact that you can't does not mean that God can't. God can, and that's why He's God.

You're cherry picking questions to answer because you don't want the truth. Bwahahahah. Was Mohammed really an illiterate? Bwahahahah.

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Whose execution did Yahweh command? He gave a law to His people with whom He had a covenant. A law is given to deter crimes or unacceptable actions. It was a law for Israel. Just as you can't fault a law of a nation that grants capital punishment for some offences. This is different from that of Islam where Mohammed orders people to be killed for insulting him even though they have no relationship with him or his religion. You're an hypocrite. Yahweh's law was for Israel and offending Israelites alone as a punishment for breaking the covenant. What covenant does Mohammed have with none Muslim to have ordered them to be killed!
Stop all these damage control tactics! Yahweh gave the law and they did use it even if the gruesome killings were not recorded, the law still exist in your Bible.

The missionaries were Christians. The colonial masters were not! Among the colonial masters were Atheists, Satanists, Muslims, nominal Christians, cultists, etc! Show me how the missionaries justified slavery! The lies you're telling to change the narrative can never hold water.
I have shown you the link! Go read am!

Islam brings the fake salvation by works that justifies the killing of innocent human beings for God. For that, you have 72 virgins awaiting you. What a salvation?
The Salvation Jesus brought was not even Christianity! He never preached the cross and death! He met people who he didn't tell to accept him as Lord and savior!

Yẹah, it's problematic to you because you're a lesser being to God. God is a higher Being and can do what you can't. He can be both Father and Son at the same time. It's you who can't. And the fact that you can't does not mean that God can't. God can, and that's why He's God.
Your father can be you and also be your brother at the same time! cool

You're cherry picking questions to answer because you don't want the truth. Bwahahahah. Was Mohammed really an illiterate? Bwahahahah.
So i should answer all questions on my moniker? No be foolishness be that?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

The main purpose of Islam is to set up the system of the Antichrist where Jesus is replaced with Mohammed as the way to salvation.

Muslims cannot answer why Allah sent the Messiah with such attributes no human being on earth possess. Buy humans love darkness rather than light.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

And because of this all of you would have a guaranteed place in the fire of Hell as promised by Allah.

Jesus came because of your Salvation as the price has been paid on your behalf unfortunately people just as the chose Barabas in place of Jesus, Muslims are choosing Mohammed in place of the Messiah.

The Arab slave masters brought Islam to you have you forgotten that?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

The main purpose of Islam is to set up the system of the Antichrist where Jesus is replaced with Mohammed as the way to salvation.

Muslims cannot answer why Allah sent the Messiah with such attributes no human being on earth possess. Buy humans love darkness rather than light.

Just as Jesus replaced others before him!

Moses did same!

Like passing of baton in a race with Muhammad in the final lap!

What attributes, abi miracles?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Truthday:

I laugh at you.

1. Mohammed is a partner with your Allah! Or you don't know that? Your instruction is the follow Allah AND his Messenger.
2. Can you recite the shahada without Mohammed? Not possible because Mohammed is your god besides Allah
3. Every day you pray five times facing the black stone in the Kaaba. Is this not idolatry?
4. You go to Mecca and kiss the black stone : is this not idolatry?

If we ask you what trinity is now, you are confused just as Allah and Mohammed!
We show you trinity in your Quran but you refuse to learn.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

AntiChristian,
Was Mohammed literate or illiterate?

How come you would rather talk other things?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Just as Jesus replaced others before him!

Moses did same!

Like passing of baton in a race with Muhammad in the final lap!

What attributes, abi miracles?
No one replaced anyone except in Islam.

Even till today, Christians still carry all the books of the older prophets.

Mohammed is an impostor with nothing to show with character, direct interaction with God or miracles for authentication by God.
Isn't a book the Miracle of Mohammed?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
Stop all these damage control tactics! Yahweh gave the law and they did use it even if the gruesome killings were not recorded, the law still exist in your Bible.

I have shown you the link! Go read am!

The Salvation Jesus brought was not even Christianity! He never preached the cross and death! He met people who he didn't tell to accept him as Lord and savior!

Your father can be you and also be your brother at the same time! cool

So i should answer all questions on my moniker? No be foolishness be that?

Yahweh gave laws for His own people. Mohammed gave law for everyone to be killed for insulting him a mere human being. People who had no relationship with him or have access to his satanic law. Yahweh gave laws to His people. Commanded everyone of them to be taught the law and know it by heart so that they would not break the law. Man didn't have the ability to fulfil the law. Yahweh abolished it. He sent Jesus. Jesus came to replace the law with Grace.

The link is a falsified narrative. I have shown you the lies.

How can He preach the cross and death when He has not died? However, before He died He gave hints, telling us He was on earth for that very Purpose - to lay down His life for His friends. John the Baptist called Him 'The lamb of God which takes away the sins of the world.' Jesus explicitly told us He came to fulfil God's promise of a Saviour who becomes a ransom for our souls. Then, after His death, He resurrected and appeared to His disciples giving them commandments which they faithfully handed over to us. Then, the devil raised up Mohammed to shut the door against the salvation of many.

He didn't become Lord and Savior until His death and His ressurection! So, how would He have told anyone to accept Him so when He had not become so!

My heavenly Father has the ability to be whoever He wants to be. My earthly father can't.

Why even reply me in the first place if all what you want to do is cherry picking my response? Was Mohammed really illiterate? Bwahahahah. Lies of the highest order.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

AntiChristian,
Was Mohammed literate or illiterate?
How come you would rather talk other things?

being literate means the ability to read and write while illiteracy means the opposite.

I don't thing it's appropriate/sane to use the latter for our Prophet!

The proper word is Unlettered which roughly implies ignorance of the knowledge gained by reading!

2 Likes

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

To what purpose would you and your wife and children for Muslims? What rewards are you expecting? Eternal erection? Hope there's eternal erection for your wife too? If that's what you want, may you have eternal erection. But, I warn you my friend, there's nothing like that in eternity.

Don't mind them.
The only kind of questions they are excited of answering are like
1. If there is no water, can I use Coca-Cola or Fanta for Ablution
2. If I do midnight prayer, how many times should I say Bismillahi?
3. Is it Haram or Halal to shave my arm pit hairs
4. I said "I divorce you" to my wife 2 and a half times. How do I say the last half if I want to divorce her
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

They don't even understand who the Messaiah is and His purpose. The Messaiah was not promised to the Arabs. Yet, the Arabs make themselves the best authority on the Messaiah. Pathetic.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

Don't mind them.
The only kind of questions they are excited of answering are like
1. If there is no water, can I use Coca-Cola or Fanta for Ablution
2. If I do midnight prayer, how many times should I say Bismillahi?
3. Is it Haram or Halal to shave my arm pit hairs
4. I said "I divorce you" to my wife 2 and a half times. How do I say the last half if I want to divorce her

Lol.

Silly questions.

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Yahweh gave law for His own people. Mohammed gave law for everyone to be killed for insulting him a mere human being. People who had no relationship with him or have access to his satanic law. Yahweh gave laws. Commanded everyone to be taught the law and know it by heart so that they would not break the law. Man didn't have the ability to fulfil the law. Yahweh abolished it. Jesus came to replace the law with Grace.

The link is a falsified narrative. I have shown you the lies.
Yahweh's laws includes blasphemy, apostasy,...... and warfare laws! The same laws and worse you brandish as antichrist!
Of course the link will be a falsified one. Despite the quote of many Christians in it they must have lied since it did not tally with your ideology!

How can He preach the cross and death when He has not died? However, before He died He gave hints, telling us He was on earth for that very Purpose - to lay down His life for His friends. John the Baptist called Him 'The lamb of God which takes away the sins of the world.' Jesus explicitly told us He came to fulfil God's promise of a saviour who becomes a random for our souls. Then, after His death, He resurrected and appeared to His disciples giving them commandments which they faithfully handed over to us. Then, the devil raised up Mohammed to shut the door against the salvation of many.
Quote Jesus saying he came to die for human's sins and telling people to accept him as Lord and Savior as you guys preach falsehood today!

He didn't become Lord and Savior until His death and His ressurection! So, how would He have told anyone to accept Him so when He had not become so!
Where he talk am?

My heavenly Father has the ability to be whoever He wants to be. My earthly father can't.
So na how many father you get? Person wey get many fathers na wetin? And do not call anyone on earth your father, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Matthew 23:9 Why Jesus talk this?

Why even reply me in the first place if all what you want to do is cherry picking my response? Was . Mohammed really illiterate? Bwahahahah. Lies of the highest order.
He was unlettered!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

being literate means the ability to read and write while illiteracy means the opposite.

I don't thing it's appropriate/sane to use the latter for our Prophet!

The proper word is Unlettered which roughly implies ignorance of the knowledge gained by reading!
So you are saying that Mohammed was literate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunleoshob Deserves A Ban / Pope Coffin To Be Exhume For Beatification , Whats Your View On This ? / Feeding Sheep Or Amusing Goats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.