Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Facebook App And Messanger App, Download Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook App And Messanger App, Download Issue (1972 Views)

Facebook Reels Not Showing For You? How To Make Reels Work In The Facebook App / Picture Confirmation The Diet Of BBM (blackberry And Messanger). / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook App And Messanger App, Download Issue by ottohan: 2:20am On Nov 05, 2017
I tried downloading FB app from google store together with Meszanger App but it will refuse to, Other Apps are downloading from play store but the problem seems to be perculiar with these two apps...
has anyone experienced such??
Re: Facebook App And Messanger App, Download Issue by samsam2019: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2017
ottohan:
I tried downloading FB app from google store together with Meszanger App but it will refuse to, Other Apps are downloading from play store but the problem seems to be perculiar with these two apps...
they won't work on sh1t phone's.

Download Facebook lite and messenger lite. That's what will work on your phone
Re: Facebook App And Messanger App, Download Issue by tafat: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
ottohan:
Restart your phone and try downloading them again,
Re: Facebook App And Messanger App, Download Issue by ottohan: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
tafat:

Restart your phone and try downloading them again,
thanks alot, you gave me an idea!
I just erased the Google Play store cache memory then I restarted my fone, everytin is working fine now. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Comes Through With Another Trend setter – HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019. / Help My Infinix S4 Sends Automatic Messages / 1month Old Black Redmi Note 7 (+ Tempered Glass & Pouch) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.