Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

It Was A Mistake, I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage — Rachael Oniga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Was A Mistake, I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage — Rachael Oniga (729 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding / Fun Photo Of Funke Akindele, Kate Henshaw, Falz, Joke Silva, Rachael Oniga / Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was A Mistake, I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage — Rachael Oniga by Dewalesblog(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rachael Oniga, recently had a chat with Olusola Ricketts of Punchng, about her failed marriage. On how she coped as a single mother of three, she said: “My first born, Olamide, was four years old when I left my marriage.

I had to put them all in boarding schools. That is one of the most painful things I have had to do. Whenever I talk about this, it always brings me close to tears. My children paid the price for something they knew nothing about.

The factor (her late husband married another woman) that led to the end of my marriage made me determined to prove to him (ex-husband) that I could stand without any man.

I was not ready to give any other man the chance to be a hindrance to my children and me. I also made up my mind that I would dedicate my life totally to my children. I toughened my heart.........

read more @https://dewaleblog..com.ng/2017/11/it-was-mistake-i-didnt-fight-for-my.html

Re: It Was A Mistake, I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage — Rachael Oniga by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2017
angry and? Ain't clicking no morrafvcking link op.
Re: It Was A Mistake, I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage — Rachael Oniga by juman(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2017
Yeah, you dont just leave your home for another woman just like that.
You strive to have your space first.

This is africa o.
Re: It Was A Mistake, I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage — Rachael Oniga by Larrey(f): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Eyah
Re: It Was A Mistake, I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage — Rachael Oniga by Kobicove(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2017
Interesting...

I wlways thought she was a widow

(1) (Reply)

Masterkraft Gets Mad At "ADAMU" The Tailor Behind His Trending Outfit To #baad20 / Singer Solidstar Show Off His Mum (photo) / Main Reason Why Wizkid Was Absent At The #soundcity MVP Awards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.