Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i (3460 Views)

Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? / Huawei’s Troubles Are A Big Opportunity For Ericsson And Nokia / Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i by gasparpisciotta: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2017
I stumbled on my old k800i Sony Ericsson phone yesterday. Does anyone know where I can get the battery and charger. I showed​ some guys in computer village but they seem not to have an idea.

Re: Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i by obojememe: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
u can check alaba international market

1 Like

Re: Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i by ddjay: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Shop online,eg, Amazon, ebay
Re: Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i by Babalegba(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
I have the battery,an almost unused one. You can have it for free. I'm located in Abeokuta. I don't have the charger but you could use a desktop
Re: Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i by gasparpisciotta: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Babalegba:
I have the battery,an almost unused one. You can have it for free. I'm located in Abeokuta. I don't have the charger but you could use a desktop
Nice thanks, I am in Lagos. Can I have your phone number?
Re: Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i by Babalegba(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
gasparpisciotta:

I had to search for the battery but I've finally located it. The distance is a bit of a problem as the Nigerian postal system is not efficient and I do not visit Lagos much this days because of the poor state of the road.,however I will be visiting sango twice in the next seven days or so if you are near that area or know somebody I could drop it with along the Abeokuta Lagos road then it would be okay.
Re: Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i by hugo2802: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Dear All,

Is there anyone that still has the battery and charger for this phone?
Re: Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i by Rolexx52(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
I stumbled on my old k800i Sony Ericsson phone yesterday. Does anyone know where I can get the battery and charger. I showed​ some guys in computer village but they seem not to have an idea.

please sell it to me.. contact me on 08069490918
Re: Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i by sheylarhh(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Name your price, I need the phone
Re: Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

goto ladipo odo mushin warehouse you will get both the batrery and charger
Re: Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i by Corroro: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

Sony Ericsson is an old phone so getting the battery and charger will be very difficult that's why I love Tecno phones whose parts are readily available

(1) (Reply)

Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! / Nokia 5 Screen Replacement / Unlock Code 4 Sony Ericsson W810i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.