Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Spiritual Manifestations In The Catholic Vs Pentecostal Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Manifestations In The Catholic Vs Pentecostal Churches (255 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Manifestations In The Catholic Vs Pentecostal Churches by ikorodureporta: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Is it true that Catholics don't believe in speaking in tongues, & holy ghost manifestations during worship, thats why it does not occur during their mass? I know they believe in the name of the Father, Son, & Holy Ghost, yet i have never seen any of such 'manifestations' during Mass.

Some years ago, i used to attend RCCG around my area, & in this church, the moment they raise a worship song, you see ladies screaming of spiritual manifestation. One common thing i noticed then was that the spiritual attack moves across a particular direction, reaching out from one lady to another, & it never affects any male. I started suspecting if its really the Holy Spirit, 'cos i no trust Pastors dem again. Looks like they've stationed a strange spirit there that manifests anytime worship songs are sang... I want to know why i have never seen such manifestations in the Catholic church...

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / What Is Hell? Is It A Place Of Eternal Torment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.