Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Spent N1.5 Million To Get My Massive Butt----cossy Ojiakor Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Spent N1.5 Million To Get My Massive Butt----cossy Ojiakor Says (500 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours / Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Massive Butt On Instagram, Says It's Natural' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent N1.5 Million To Get My Massive Butt----cossy Ojiakor Says by klanny: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor who claimed she recently went under the knife to have her butt enlarged has revealed she spent N1.5 million’ to have the procedure.

The actress revealed this in a private chat with Potpourri.

When asked if she had actually done the butt job, the actress briefly replied “That’s old news. I have big butt now,'

Potpourri then asked if she could share the pictured of her new butt, she declined and said she will debut her new banging body in a music video she will be releasing.

“So, you expect me to give out my new massive butt pictures just like that? After spending N1.5 million? Please chill. I ‘m not giving it out yet. You will see it from my new musical video,”

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/11/i-spent-n15-million-to-get-my-massive.html

Re: I Spent N1.5 Million To Get My Massive Butt----cossy Ojiakor Says by Yeligray(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: I Spent N1.5 Million To Get My Massive Butt----cossy Ojiakor Says by arosteph: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Misplacement of priority

1 Like

Re: I Spent N1.5 Million To Get My Massive Butt----cossy Ojiakor Says by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yeligray:
Vanity upon vanity
Re: I Spent N1.5 Million To Get My Massive Butt----cossy Ojiakor Says by def111(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Na Wetin she wast be this

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter, Sharon Gets Engaged / Checkout Charly Boy’s Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 Kids / Watch Paul Okoye Perform His New Songs On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.